What's new

Probe into Bhutto's killing to cost Pak $100 mn

Zia's investigation was carried out by Foreign countries including CIA, Mi-5, Scotland Yard so on did that invade our sovereignty, I find weired that when our battered general makes deals and secret contracts with the US and NATO to use our Pakistan air space as they wish and many other under the table activities that this doesn't effect our sovereignty.

The investigation is independent and that is one word that cannot be undermined, the government before was not a peoples government, it was made from people who supported general saab, The killing of Nishtar Park and Karachi and so many other mass murders were never investigated, suddenly you give credit for a one sided investigation. The only thing that the generals government did was wash the evidance of each mass murder plot.

Whenever this governments and its coalition partners emphasize there should be a independent investigation on the assassination of BB its a salt and pepper on the wounds of the establishment.

Interceptor.
You have to understand that Benazir,s murder has already been investigated by Scotland Yard. I have some experience in these matters and believe me you will not find anything new. The management of the whole affair was a shamble. The site was washed away before it could be finger printed/searched. The body was burried before it could have a PM.You have a few heads of people, whom you reckon were involved in the murder. The footage will not give you any more information. Do you think Pakistani Police would not have gone through and checked out who the murderer was and who his contacts were. In our society, where men conduct their businesses, friendships and alliances on the move, without the knowledge of their family, what are you likely to find? And if you find anything,how would it benefit Pakistan. It was a tragedy, it has happened. There were mistakes made along the way which will mean no information will be gleamed
Araz

Back
Top Bottom