What's new

Probe after British F-35 fighter crashes in Mediterranean

You must be joking? US is king of bragging. Looks at those top 10 weapon or military ranking made by American fanboy with all king of bragging.

Did China sailed across the ocean and carry out massive exercise in US coast? Who is trying to brag? Are you kidding me?

It is USN and RN try this kind of provoking bragging and RN made a mockery of itself with F-35 crashed. Heaven is watching and will mend out punishment against evil :enjoy:

LOL! You post Chinese propaganda videos all the time. And you as one of the Chinese posters always bragging about your weaponry. If we are the king of bragging, then you must be the emperor of bragging.

We don't do massive parades with perfect synchronization every year.

LOL! You post Chinese propaganda videos all the time. And you as one of the Chinese posters always bragging about your weaponry. If we are the king of bragging, then you must be the emperor of bragging.

We don't do massive parades with perfect synchronization every year.
Who post Chinese propaganda video? You need to get your head check, your memory is failing..

Let me prove about US shameless bragging.

Who post Chinese propaganda video? You need to get your head check, your memory is failing..

Let me prove about US shameless bragging.

My memory hasn't started failing me yet.

My memory hasn't started failing me yet.

And u can claim that is bragging? :lol: You need to get your head check and read dictionary the meaning of bragging.

Looks at those foolish US fanboy military video in youtube. Bragging about how mighty US military but when comes to reality like facing a small Iran. Dont even dare to fart back when Iran declare war on US by launching ballistic missile attack on US iraq base. Paper Tiger :enjoy:

IranNavy.jpg

AP_iran_parade_jef_160211_16x9_992.jpg

:rofl:

And u can claim that is bragging? :lol: You need to get your head check and read dictionary the meaning of bragging.

Looks at those foolish US fanboy military video in youtube. Bragging about how mighty US military but when comes to reality like facing a small Iran. Dont even dare to fart back when Iran declare war on US by launching ballistic missile attack on US iraq base. Paper Tiger :enjoy:

IranNavy.jpg

AP_iran_parade_jef_160211_16x9_992.jpg

:rofl:

LOL! Iran return the Marines within 24 hours after they got stranded in the waters thrifting with problems with the engine, thats pretty fast to return prisoners of war, a world record. And we killed their IRGC general and they retaliate and didn't kill anyone to avoid causing deaths and in return they blew up one of their own passenger planes. They seen enough death otherwise they would have kept launching missiles in the war.

LOL! Iran return the Marines within 24 hours after they got stranded in the waters thrifting with problems with the engine, thats pretty fast to return prisoners of war, a world record. And we killed their IRGC general and they retaliate and didn't kill anyone to avoid causing deaths and in return they blew up one of their own passenger planes. They seen enough death otherwise they would have kept launching missiles in the war.
According to braggin fanboy of US. US shall have flatten any aggressor against US. Doesnt matter Solemani is killed by u or not. Iran action is opened declare of war and US bragging as super military who is not afraid of any countries. Dont even have balls to restore your pride. Pathetic!

The so called well train US military personnel cant even get a basic navigation on sea correct and surrender and give in so easily when face with inferior armed forces. What happened to those US fanboy youtube military bragging about US?

According to braggin fanboy of US. US shall have flatten any aggressor against US. Doesnt matter Solemani is killed by u or not. Iran action is opened declare of war and US bragging as super military who is not afraid of any countries. Dont even have balls to restore your pride. Pathetic!

The so called well train US military personnel cant even get a basic navigation on sea correct and surrender and give in so easily when face with inferior armed forces. What happened to those US fanboy youtube military bragging about US?

No, it matters that we killed their general. Even to the point the Iranian leader cried about it and have to resort to firing ballistic missiles in retaliation. Iran didn't have the balls to kill any Americans in the attack because it's for their own public consumption and not start a war. Even tried to lie to the public about not shooting down their own plane.

Back
Top Bottom