What's new

Pro-Khalistan slogans raised in Golden Temple complex against Indian oppres

Y should i be Sorry ... & Also a Sorry is Not enough ... Congress Party Should be banned from India for Killing Thousands of innocent Sikhs ... They Brought Militancy in Some of the Most Patriotic Indian Community ... Sikh Community has the highest percentage of people working in Indian Armed forces ...

Dont Blame Hindus for Sikh genocide we had nothing to do about it... if it was not RSS & BJP who protected the Sikh Community during the Genocide there would have been no Sikhs left in India...

they Brought Glory to the Mother land... But Congressi led Indian government betrayed them... they didnt get Justice even after 28 years ... Not a Single person has been imprisoned ... While in Case of Gujarat Riots Many have been given Life imprisonment sentences ...

jagdish tytler who is Christian & Sajjan Kumar who is a Hindu still r roaming free on the Streets of Delhi... they both r Congressi secularist ... Hindu Community as a whole have nothing to do with it... It was the Secularist Congressi Rascals who killed Sikhs ... y r people spoiling the name of Hindu community ...

Both Sikhs & Hindus r the Biggest Victim of Indian secularism ...

Lets leave it brother...Sikhs are trying to move on from that mishap and trying harder to do more for our great and lovely nation. Hindus & Sikhs are like brothers and will continue to be so. There is no hard feeling against any community in minds of Sikh population bcz we know which people were responsible for it. I wasn't even born at that time but my father tells me how Pandit family who were our landlord at that time along with our neighbors saved my family from some goons as we used to live in one of the worst affected areas in 84. I love my India and need not to prove it to any tom, dick n harry. Just feel pity for some people who still sympathize with Bhindranwale n co and dream about Khalistan. God forbid had it been formed back then, it wouldn't have had better fate than present Pakistan. Very happy to be a son of this gr8 nation :tup:

seriously, you wont find large demonstrations or even riots by kahslistan supporters in India....perhaps in Canada or the uk but not in India

Donno about Canada.. but definitely not in UK. Sikhs in UK are real bunch of patriotic indians... For 2nd & 3rd generation sikhs, khalistan movement is part of history. There used to be a time when you could see few handful of sikhs protesting infront of indian embassy.. even that is died down now!!

bro as an indian and a hindu ........ i am sorry .

Y should i as a Hindu ask Sorry when neither My Community nor i didnt anything wrong with our Sikh brothers... even the Organization for which i worked (RSS) have helped the Sikhs during 1984 genocide ... i dont want anyone to thank us for that... but at the Same time i dont wanna ask Sorry for the Mistake which me or my community has never did...

u as a Indians can ask Sorry ... But when it comes to India & Hindu ... i am Hindu First ... But when it Comes to Hindu & Bharat ... i am a Bharatiya first ... thats right u r insulting ur Country by Calling it India ... this name was Given to my Country by invaders ... I ease to be a Indian ... & i am Proud Bharatiya... My Ancestors fought the invaders to create Bharat not India... India is the Same old Country ruled by Indians who Carry a foreign legacy ... i am Bharatiya not a Indian...

Our Sikh brothers have contributed to the growth of our country and we are proud of them. :tup:

Y should i as a Hindu ask Sorry when neither My Community nor i didnt anything wrong with our Sikh brothers... even the Organization for which i worked (RSS) have helped the Sikhs during 1984 genocide ... i dont want anyone to thank us for that... but at the Same time i dont wanna ask Sorry for the Mistake which me or my community has never did...

u as a Indians can ask Sorry ... But when it comes to India & Hindu ... i am Hindu First ... But when it Comes to Hindu & Bharat ... i am a Bharatiya first ... thats right u r insulting ur Country by Calling it India ... this name was Given to my Country by invaders ... I ease to be a Indian ... & i am Proud Bharatiya... My Ancestors fought the invaders to create Bharat not India... India is the Same old Country ruled by Indians who Carry a foreign legacy ... i am Bharatiya not a Indian...

its just because i have some sikh frnz and i know there side of story....... i was not dere in 1984 but as told by my parents n frnz.... some horrific things happened to them who had nothing to do with khalistan movement.... everyone has moved on..... and i dont feel a little sorry fom my side on behalf of sin commited by some **** members of my community wud make me small...

Lets leave it brother...Sikhs are trying to move on from that mishap and trying harder to do more for our great and lovely nation. Hindus & Sikhs are like brothers and will continue to be so. There is no hard feeling against any community in minds of Sikh population bcz we know which people were responsible for it. I wasn't even born at that time but my father tells me how Pandit family who were our landlord at that time along with our neighbors saved my family from some goons as we used to live in one of the worst affected areas in 84. I love my India and need not to prove it to any tom, dick n harry. Just feel pity for some people who still sympathize with Bhindranwale n co and dream about Khalistan. God forbid had it been formed back then, it wouldn't have had better fate than present Pakistan. Very happy to be a son of this gr8 nation :tup:
really feel sad for our Community ( as Hindus & Sikhs r Brothers) ... U gave more Sacrifices than other Communities in Bharat... Still Indians betrayed u ... But Bharat will not... i am bit drunk so little emotional ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back
Top Bottom