What's new

'Printing money': Chinese mask producers booming

Rare earth is also used in low tech products, not mentioning VN import raw rare earth to make oxide rare earth for export.

-----

Applications of Rare Earth Elements
Established industries, such as catalysts, glassmaking, lighting, and metallurgy, have been using rare earth elements for a long time.
https://www.azom.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=18870

What I wanna say here is that buying CN rare earth now is even much easier than buying materials making antivirus layer.

Thats why I can bet that 9 out 10 antivirus marks on the market now r fake.
There are many uses for rare earth's, but we exporting millions of tonnes to Vietnam? You need to substantiate your claims boy, else you are making Viets look stupid.

I'm not in a position to completely BAN CHINESE IMPORTS... but we need to build things our self and currently we are not a MANUFACTURING HUB...

so, shall we use the SAME FAULTY KITS which China has provided to ITALY...

OR shall we believe WHO, who believes in China, that no proof of HUMAN TO HUMAN TRANSMISSION of Wuhan Virus...
I think you should just stay put until you start coughing. Who did not believe initially there were any human transmission because there was no proof, please check the time line. After a week, there was substantial evidence and then China notified them. The world had 2 months to prepare, stop blaming China if you are in competent.

I guess making fish sauce with sticks and stones does not require chemical reactors.

I personally think stinky fish sauce is disgusting but w/e
Most Viets use those primitive ways to produce fish sauce.

There are many uses for rare earth's, but we exporting millions of tonnes to Vietnam? You need to substantiate your claims boy, else you are making Viets look stupid.
Why I need to substantiate your claims ?? CN export raw rare earth to VN, thats the truth. Since the first day we bought CN rare earth, it could reach to billion tons till now :cool:

I'm not in a position to completely BAN CHINESE IMPORTS... but we need to build things our self and currently we are not a MANUFACTURING HUB...

so, shall we use the SAME FAULTY KITS which China has provided to ITALY...

OR shall we believe WHO, who believes in China, that no proof of HUMAN TO HUMAN TRANSMISSION of Wuhan Virus...
SIGH.
I have been hearing SUPA POWA INDIA will lead China since 40 years ago.
Then it was SUPA POWA INDIA will catch up and overtake China 30 years ago.
Reaching a crescendo in 2014 with MAKE IN INDIA.
YAWN YAWN YAWN,
I guess India is waiting for you to rise up to the occasion.

SUPA POWA INDIA is a MANUFACTURING HUB if BOASTING is counted.
The world must be very STUPID to buy with real money all that faulty stuffs from China.
Either that or you are the one who is STUPID.

Are INDIANS so easily BRAINWASHED by Western Media Propaganda?
Most Probably.
https://www.tes.com/news/chinese-students-better-spotting-fake-news-pisa
December 2019 - 08:31
Chinese students better at spotting fake news – Pisa
Students in East Asia are better at distinguishing a fact from an opinion than UK students,
the latest Programme for International Student Assessment results show.

Why I need to substantiate your claims ?? CN export raw rare earth to VN, thats the truth. Since the first day we bought CN rare earth, it could reach to billion tons till now :cool:
Ok. Then you need to prove to me the billions of tonnes. It doesn't make sense to sell raw materials to Vietnam, you are a technologically backward country, we use you as a low level cheap assembling hub for Chinese companies or the Chinese diaspora.

Good going China!
Definitely.
After all this is over, Lying Scheming Superpower US will be exposed.
US The modern EMPEROR Without CLOTHES.

The World will be looking towards China for LEADERSHIP.
Guess hard luck.
Healthcare Supa Powa India sided with the WRONG MASTER, again.

Ok. Then you need to prove to me the billions of tonnes. It doesn't make sense to sell raw materials to Vietnam, you are a technologically backward country, we use you as a low level cheap assembling hub for Chinese companies or the Chinese diaspora.
Haha. U r unhappy cos chairman Xi keep selling rare earth to VN cos it make ppl realize that CN is still third world nation, selling raw materials to survice, but thats the truth. We used rare earth in shrimp farming, making oxide rare earth etc.Not mentioningVN- Samsung factories also nid CN rare earth for making phone
-----
Ở Việt Nam, những năm gần đây, ứng dụng đất hiếm đã được nghiên cứu trên tôm nuôi.
http://thuysanvietnam.com.vn/su-dung-dat-hiem-trong-ntts-article-23092.tsvn

VN use rare earth in shrimp farming research
----
Btw, dont try to derail the main topic. 9 out of 10 anti virus mask in CN market are fake.:cool:

Last edited:
Haha. U r unhappy cos chairman Xi keep selling rare earth to VN cos it make ppl realize that CN is still third world nation, selling raw materials to survice, but thats the truth. We used rare earth in shrimp farming, making oxide rare earth etc.Not mentioningVN- Samsung factories also nid CN rare earth for making phone
-----
Ở Việt Nam, những năm gần đây, ứng dụng đất hiếm đã được nghiên cứu trên tôm nuôi.
http://thuysanvietnam.com.vn/su-dung-dat-hiem-trong-ntts-article-23092.tsvn

VN use rare earth in shrimp farming research
----
Btw, dont try to derail the main topic. 9 out of 10 anti virus mask in CN market are fake.:cool:
I am just asking for some stats dude, you saying we sell you millions of tonnes a year then you say billion of tonnes sold. So I just wanna know how primitive Vietnam suddenly became me such a large rare earth consumer. Only a week ago you told me Viets were shit poor. Lol

Chinese CCP lied and cheated the rest of the world, now trying to profit from the deaths of the people around the world. Pathetic!

I am just asking for some stats dude, you saying we sell you millions of tonnes a year then you say billion of tonnes sold. So I just wanna know how primitive Vietnam suddenly became me such a large rare earth consumer. Only a week ago you told me Viets were shit poor. Lol
Hey,stop violating forum rules,dude. I can talk BS wt u for years, but some Cnese here will report me to mod if I keep talking BS wt u.

So, back to the main topic, if u keep talking BS, then I will report mod.

Chinese CCP lied and cheated the rest of the world, now trying to profit from the deaths of the people around the world. Pathetic!
Thats true. Dont buy CN antivirus mask from the market. 90% r fake mask.

Hey,stop violating forum rules,dude. I can talk BS wt u for years, but some Cnese here will report me to mod if I keep talking BS wt u.

So, back to the main topic, if u keep talking BS, then I will report mod.

Thats true. Dont buy CN antivirus mask from the market. 90% r fake mask.
Again you are the one who keep insisting Vietnamese are very very poor and hence will survive the trade war and the world trading collapse. Now you are scolding me? Fine I won't call you shit poor, I will call you dirt poor, these are facts you know? I am not insulting you, but the fact remains you are a very very very poor country. So for the last time why does a very very very poor country need to import millions of tons of raw rare earth's from China? The average Chinese is around 10k per capita nominal and I have been to Vietnam, the poverty there is quite extreme not to the Indian level but its worse than the poorest Chinese County. Lol

First spread the disease and then sell the cure, is a very profitable business for the morally bankrupt.

I will only agree with u that they did spread the disease to my country, which is unsurprising.

To turn a catastrophe into a jackpot machine.

That's the trait of being an industrious n entrepreneuristic people, backed up by the top few highest IQs in the world.

Texas Lt. Governor: Old People Should Volunteer to Die to Save the Economy
According to Dan Patrick “lots of grandparents” are willing to sacrifice themselves for the cause.

Appearing on Fox News, Patrick told Tucker Carlson, “No one reached out to me and said, ‘As a senior citizen, are you willing to take a chance on your survival in exchange for keeping the America that all America loves for your children and grandchildren?’” But if they had? “If that is the exchange, I’m all in,” Patrick said. He continued: “That doesn’t make me noble or brave or anything like that. I just think there are lots of grandparents out there in this country, like me, I have six grandchildren, that what we all care about and what we love more than anything are those children. And I want to live smart and see through this, but I don’t want the whole country to be sacrificed…I’ve talked to hundreds of people, Tucker, and just in the last week, making calls all the time, and everyone says pretty much the same thing. That we can’t lose our whole country, we’re having an economic collapse. I’m also a small businessman, I understand it. And I talk with businesspeople all the time, Tucker. My heart is lifted tonight by what I heard the president say because we can do more than one thing at a time, we can do two things. So my message is let’s get back to work, let’s get back to living. Let’s be smart about it and those of us who are 70-plus, we’ll take care of ourselves. But don’t sacrifice the country, don’t do that, don’t ruin this great America.”

At this point, Tucker Carlson, who, alarmingly, could be our only hope, asked, “So you’re basically saying that this disease could take your life but that’s not the scariest thing to you, there’s something that could be worse than dying?” Put in those terms, Patrick appeared momentarily taken aback but responded, “Yeah.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/03/dan-patrick-coronavirus-grandparents

Worse than the pandemic is shutting down and locking down from a bioweapon released from Ft Detrick that could hurt the economy. "Let the virus spread around the country and the world", says trump supporters afraid of losing the Nov 2020 selection. Let grandma die says those wearing MAGA hats.

Again you are the one who keep insisting Vietnamese are very very poor and hence will survive the trade war and the world trading collapse. Now you are scolding me? Fine I won't call you shit poor, I will call you dirt poor, these are facts you know? I am not insulting you, but the fact remains you are a very very very poor country. So for the last time why does a very very very poor country need to import millions of tons of raw rare earth's from China? The average Chinese is around 10k per capita nominal and I have been to Vietnam, the poverty there is quite extreme not to the Indian level but its worse than the poorest Chinese County. Lol
Thats out of topic.

Btw, making money by selling fake mask that can not prevent virus is terrible and CN soon will be sued and got heavy fined by EU:cool:

Too many manufacturers, some may produce substandard products.

Short-term speculators are unreliable. Stay away from unknown brands.

Back
Top Bottom