What's new

Princess Kate gives birth to royal heir

abey.. kitna rota hai... that happened long time ago.. go buy laddu for neibourhood.. beta hua hai bhai ko.. :P
yaar meinay to ek thread mein bottal kholi thi ... pahla hi banda aa ke bolta hai I DON'T DRINK ... to ab yaar batao kya karu ... Ruh Afhzaa ka stall laga lu???

Congratulations to them but I don't really care.

yaar meinay to ek thread mein bottal kholi thi ... pahla hi banda aa ke bolta hai I DON'T DRINK ... to ab yaar batao kya karu ... Ruh Afhzaa ka stall laga lu???

:rofl: :rofl:
main daru party imran khan abhi banned hai...

Bring back the Kohinoor.....Only then shall we be happy!

Tera kia hoo ga Harry :P
The only Royal thing about the royal family was Diana apart from her their is no glamour attraction in this royal family .... its my personal opinion :D

WHO CARES

Just as the same way the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge do not give a damn to any new born in Pakistan born on 22 of July

But all in all COngrats to all New born in Pakistan and England especailly the DUke & Dutchess of Cambridge

WHO CARES

Just as the same way the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge do not give a damn to any new born in Pakistan born on 22 of July

But all in all COngrats to all New born in Pakistan and England especailly the DUke & Dutchess of Cambridge

why are u so jealous?:undecided:

Tera kia hoo ga Harry :P
The only Royal thing about the royal family was Diana apart from her their is no glamour attraction in this royal family .... its my personal opinion :D

what about pippa middleton... who won rear of the year award.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom