What's new

Prince Charles’ visit boosts Saudi Arabian-UK ties

Yeah but i wasn't expecting him in a Saudi attire i thought he might be in a formal suit or something and here when i saw him i couldn't keep my laughter in check.

KSA has dozens of traditional attires depending on the people of the country, province, historical region etc. This one is one of the traditional attires found in Najd.

Well, I have seen him in local dresses from across the world. Seem like a nice person despite all the hate he seemingly gets. Anyway it's not about him it's about enhancing KSA-UK ties.

I like Prince Charles, he is dignified and has lobbied for some very decent causes.

Yes, I like his focus on the environment and he seems truly interested in a lot of topics where he tries to make a difference. Not many royals do that. So all in all no hate from me.

He needs a little tan don't you think:lol:

:lol:

He is British. They have never seen the beautiful sun before!

@Hazzy997

When I was 1-2 years younger (your age) I was just like you. But fortunately the reality hit me hard and since then I have not really cared. Anyway at the end of the day it will be between the people I interact with, society and ultimately Allah (swt).

But as long as I am alive I want the best for my people and country. But I can do without even them.

@al-Hasani

No you weren't, I don't seek an Islamic theocracy, I seek Islamic democracy with intelligent educated Muslims and Arabs.

However, you don't really look at small details in this world, you see life as it is. A function basically that will evolve with itself and cannot be revolutionized.

I look at small details, historical leaders, historical events which provide evidence to the contrary. We can change things. We need to reform our people but not the kind of reform some westerners and some Israelis keep discussing in their moronic opinion articles which is to allow immorality and accept Israel and put Islam in the garbage bin.

@al-Hasani

No you weren't, I don't seek an Islamic theocracy, I seek Islamic democracy with intelligent educated Muslims and Arabs.

However, you don't really look at small details in this world, you see life as it is. A function basically that will evolve with itself and cannot be revolutionized.

I look at small details, historical leaders, historical events which provide evidence to the contrary. We can change things. We need to reform our people but not the kind of reform some westerners and some Israelis keep discussing in their moronic opinion articles which is to allow immorality and accept Israel and put Islam in the garbage bin.

Well, you don't know my views from 1-2 years back or even those I have now do you? Nobody here does.

What? I don't think that I have given my view world view, that hardly ever is static for any person anyway, have I?

As I said I nearly only care about fellow Sunni Arab Muslims since those are the only people that we can truly trust. Let others do what they want.

Well, you don't know my views from 1-2 years back or even those I have now do you? Nobody here does.

What? I don't think that I have given my view world view, that hardly ever is static for any person anyway, have I?

As I said I nearly only care about fellow Sunni Arab Muslims since those are the only people that we can truly trust. Let others do what they want.

Can you name those Sunni Arabs?

Back
Top Bottom