What's new

Prime Minister Erdoan promises Kurdish as elective course in schools

Don't worry guys. Militants of pkk will not teach this language at schools. Our teachers will teach. That's why this is great an opportunity if you can manage it well. Do you understand me?

This is the reason why traitorship are in your hearts. A 100% Turk would never agree with such a things. As i said, we made this country, we fought for this country and we did give the most deaths for this country. We are the one that decide what will happen. The kurds in Turkey live with all the freedom. In Turkey a kurd can even be a PM or a President. Look to Iran? What kind of right do Iran give to kurds? Nothing, but miraculously all the hate is agains Turks. I told you what is behind this. You guys want to destroy Turkey thats your mission.

Dil mil hak hukuk palavra. Siz gidin once asiret liderleri yerine Allah'a kulluk edin.

So you deny the existence of Turkish Kurds? Woah, you made us all traitors because we support basic rights to Kurds who has been a part of Turkey and Ottoman for centuries. They have fought with us against foreigners in our war of Independence. And you want to alienate them, change their identiies. Erdogan said it right, assimilation is a crime against humanity, every people every culture, every language has a right to exist and be taught.

Just because some Kurds climb the mountains and become terrorists you want to calssify all of them as that. What a backwards and hateful, racist mentality. We need to get rid of racists on both sides, both the Turkish racists and Kurdish racists.

There is no Kurdish problem in Turkey. There are two problems.

1)The State problem
The State didnt give their collective rights. Now,it is changing but it will take time. We cant wait from AKP to be that quick since there are still people in Turkey like Killuminati.

2)Seperatism problem
PKK's main aim is to have an independent state. Thats why they will not hand over their weapons and stop violence. These kind of organizations do not step back when they have a strong momentum. Therefore,the State should keep on improving its fighting ability against militants.

Perhaps deno was right

This is not about right and wrong it's about power. Those who are loyal to the state and nation shall have their rewards and traitors shall perish. It's the only way the republic can and will survive.

We can't punish neutral ethnic kurdish population because of PKK's crimes, that would be unjust. While we crush the PKK the rebellious scum we should also reward the population for their loyalty and dignity. Both must be done simultaneously.

This is the reason why traitorship are in your hearts. A 100% Turk would never agree with such a things. As i said, we made this country, we fought for this country and we did give the most deaths for this country. We are the one that decide what will happen. The kurds in Turkey live with all the freedom. In Turkey a kurd can even be a PM or a President. Look to Iran? What kind of right do Iran give to kurds? Nothing, but miraculously all the hate is agains Turks. I told you what is behind this. You guys want to destroy Turkey thats your mission.

Dil mil hak hukuk palavra. Siz gidin once asiret liderleri yerine Allah'a kulluk edin.

This premature nationalism and racism is the main reason why BDP/PKK is in the parliement today, and the monkey in the Imrali still has influence on Kurds. Before accusing others with treason just because they are supporting elective education in Kurdish, check yourself first. You proved in your previous posts that you are not a bright person and unfortunetely there are lots of people like you in Turkey in both sides.

We are the one that decide what will happen.

O RLY? Who are you and what kind of mentality is that?

Yaziklar olsun size vallahi baska bisey de diyecegim yok artik. Bide Ataturkcu diye geciniyorlar.

Bye.

What the fu.. is this about , what next , independent kurdistan ? federal state? this is Turkiye , if you want go to Iraq and learn whatever language you want , in England they dont teach Scottish do they , Listen to this guy although i dont like him , what he say listen to him carefully ,

Last edited by a moderator:
That elective Kurdish course is completely useless but some people can't take even that ? basic rights should be given, otherwise they will alianate to that country even more we still have some time.

Although with the basic rights I'm not talking about their nationalistic crap.

Bu ulusalcılardan gına geldi la. Mındar ettiler Ata'nın partisini.

All men are created equal. Schools in Turkey were teaching in English some years ago, did we assimilated to Anglo-Saxons?

Back
Top Bottom