What's new

price disclosure events hurt very much

He added that the government will not be able to purchase the vaccine at the same price in future.

"We have to purchase vaccines at the price they sell to other countries," the minister said, adding that that price could be double or triple.

@Black_cats

WHat happened? U claim China charge higher price than others. Now truth is out and what r u going to say? Dont bite the hand that feeds you. China try to be nice to Bangladesh and you ruined it and come back and say we over charge you? Are you a bangladeshi in first place or Indian in disguised?
@Beast, unfortunately our country ( mostly top level policymakers) is full of traitors and India stooges. They prefer Indian interest over Bangladesh.

It's true that because of relationship with China, Indian grasp is weakening in Bangladesh, still pro Indian dogs are very powerful in Bangladesh.

So I wish China will take the thing in consideration and will give us vaccine in old rate. Although I personally won't blame China if they don't take it in consideration.

However I wish China will support and provide help ( covertly) to Bangladesh to get rid off from Indian stooges.

Though it's long way to go. But I will only consider Bangladesh as a fully independent country, when indian stooges will be tamed. These snakes are real enemy of Bangladesh and it's people, even more than India itself. As sands are hotter than the sun itself; Indian stooges are more poisonous than Indian herself.

China is in the big league now. You can't be acting like a snowflake, get all mushy when your feelings are hurt ! Cold war is essentially fought in the shadows, in the media, and by polishing public opinions.
I think you said the opposite, China has no need to pretend what snowflakes. As I said above, the biggest loser in this incident is China, and then Bangladesh. That's how it is sometimes , the most damage doesn't come from the enemy . Today Bangladesh violates the confidentiality agreement with China and hurts China, who can guarantee that tomorrow Bangladesh will not violate other agreements with other countries? the party that violated the agreement is here to accuse the victim of not pretending to be a snowflake ,I do not approve of this behavior 。

I don't see any problem. A contract is more than just price. Payment method, purchase quantity, additional conditions. If Bangladesh buys more quantities and has a stronger ability to pay, there is no problem with lower prices.

I remember that Bangladesh also participated in the third phase of the vaccine trial, so Bangladesh is not only a customer, but also a partner in vaccine research and development.

BD participation is for Sinovac, not Sinoparm but later BD gov cancelled the trial, maybe brother @Bilal9 can explain more

So I wish China will take the thing in consideration and will give us vaccine in old rate. Although I personally won't blame China if they don't take it in consideration.

However I wish China will support and provide help ( covertly) to Bangladesh to get rid off from Indian stooges.

This incident may cost both sides a total of billions of dollars, a figure that is large but also small compared to the benefits brought by the friendship between the two countries, so it will not affect the general situation of relations between the two countries. The two countries will still support each other as they have always done. Bangladesh can use this matter to properly rectify the government employees to avoid such incidents from happening again in the future.

@Beast, unfortunately our country ( mostly top level policymakers) is full of traitors and India stooges. They prefer Indian interest over Bangladesh.

It's true that because of relationship with China, Indian grasp is weakening in Bangladesh, still pro Indian dogs are very powerful in Bangladesh.

Though it's long way to go. But I will only consider Bangladesh as a fully independent country, when indian stooges will be tamed. These snakes are real enemy of Bangladesh and it's people, even more than India itself. As sands are hotter than the sun itself; Indian stooges are more poisonous than Indian herself.

Is there any news on this matter in BD ? Who is responsible ? BD can try to fix the damage situation and prevent this incident to happen again in the future by firing those responsible in leaking the confidential information to the press

BD participation is for Sinovac, not Sinoparm but later BD gov cancelled the trial, maybe brother @Bilal9 can explain more
Those countries that have received localized authorization to manufacture Chinese vaccines are those that have conducted Phase III clinical trials of Chinese vaccines in the last year. This is the proverbial give-and-take.

Is there any news on this matter in BD ? Who is responsible ? BD can try to fix the damage situation and prevent this incident to happen again in the future by firing those responsible in leaking the confidential information to the press
Yes there is news in Bangladesh. VOA Bangla and DW bangla published two news related to this issue. Both are bengali; I didn't find any English news though. However the additional secretary name is Shahida Akhtar who discloses the secrete to media.

And

And then the apologies from FM Momen.

You can use translator to translate the two bengali news.

This incident may cost both sides a total of billions of dollars, a figure that is large but also small compared to the benefits brought by the friendship between the two countries, so it will not affect the general situation of relations between the two countries. The two countries will still support each other as they have always done. Bangladesh can use this matter to properly rectify the government employees to avoid such incidents from happening again in the future.
I couldn't have said it better myself man!

I hope that the friendship between Bangladesh and China will remain as strong as past days, and in future the bond will be even strong line iron.

But indeed Bangladesh have to take lesson from this incident. Also China should covertly help us fighting the Indian stooges inside Bangladesh, because these snakes are covertly getting all aiding from raw.

Only by neutealized them , it's possible. Treason against country case can be filed against the additional secretary and against journalist Rozina. But the divination inside the govt is creating trouble.

We have to make an amendment in our system. Beurocrats are almost immune in Bangladesh, and they are taking the chance. They lack patriotism and only seek for money, and it's a big problem in Bangladesh.

Also other than treason against Bangladesh such folks can't be fired. But it looks health DG is trying to defend her. That's a disaster.

What shahida Akhtar did isn't mistake, not at all. It's clear treason against Bangladesh and it's people.

So if there should be a case against her and the treason can be proven ,only then govt can fire her , otherwise not. But I don't know it her treason can have concrete evidence or not.

When journalist Rozina Islam was caught red handed, still she got Bell because of media and showbiz pressure. Please keep in mind, our media and showbiz is actually heavily under India influence. So court was compelled to grant Bell to Rozina Islam. Otherwise journalists would misguide our emotional people against govt and there would be an anarchy.

But thankfully Rozina's passport was surrendered to get the Bell. Its a good news.

But after Rozina failed, raw used additional secretary shahida Akhtar and disclosed the deal. But if there is no concrete evidence against her ( about treason) , then even govt can't fire her.

And tbh , such types of immunity for govt employees are actually a problem in Bangladesh.

Still I hope they will find a way to deal with it, so that in future enemy can't harm us like this.

@TOTUU

Last edited:
Vaccine is free in the US. I got my Pfizer shot just by making an appointment . And then after 21 days I got an email confirming my second dose.

and They give u goody bag with candy, mask and sticker if u get both shots

Same here! Just had my second Pfizer shot. Didn’t cost anything.

Both were done at a local hospital

I think China is crying too much about it. It was done by mistake. End of story

Since the matter has been resolved by the supreme leaders @TOTUU @Atlas of both the countries so the vaccines will be provided at 7$ now. Chit chatting like they are the decision makers lmao.

Well we have loads of Indians pretending as Bangladeshis in this forum (with Bangladeshi flags).

Unless you open people's pants and check, there is no way to really tell.

Bangladeshi Muslims will be circumcized.

This is an open secret. Just keep that in mind. :-)

Bhai please don't take the pants off of the bhakts. Laced with gobar, smelly and .....ahem long hair

I think you said the opposite, China has no need to pretend what snowflakes. As I said above, the biggest loser in this incident is China, and then Bangladesh. That's how it is sometimes , the most damage doesn't come from the enemy . Today Bangladesh violates the confidentiality agreement with China and hurts China, who can guarantee that tomorrow Bangladesh will not violate other agreements with other countries? the party that violated the agreement is here to accuse the victim of not pretending to be a snowflake ,I do not approve of this behavior 。

Please, it was not an intentional violation. It was a mistake made by a doofus government official. This problem can be fixed. BD and China can ow announce that BD agreed to pay $20 per shot so other countries like Sri Lanka and Indonesia can't complain. Behind the scenes we can still continue with the original agreement of $10 per shot. If BD and China have such a good relationship that China gave us a price cheaper than all others, then such an unintentional violation can't damage BD-China relationship.

Atlas vai, do you have any undeniable proof that the official who disclosed the price was a mole of some galactic supa pawa?

He added that the government will not be able to purchase the vaccine at the same price in future.

"We have to purchase vaccines at the price they sell to other countries," the minister said, adding that that price could be double or triple.

@Black_cats

WHat happened? U claim China charge higher price than others. Now truth is out and what r u going to say? Dont bite the hand that feeds you. China try to be nice to Bangladesh and you ruined it and come back and say we over charge you? Are you a bangladeshi in first place or Indian in disguised?

Obviously they do. FM talked about the Chinese vaccine. As it’s exposed China is ripping off other countries by charging way too much than actual price they tried covered it up with funny statements like China charge vaccine based on living standard of the country than they changed position and claimed it’s a fake news.

China is not feeding us. We are paying hard cash to purchase it. There is 2-3 month delay to obtain vaccine from other sources, China is just trying to take full advantage of it. I don’t think China was selling to Bangladesh at a loss but charging way too much to Sri Lanka or Indonesia.

Obviously they do. FM talked about the Chinese vaccine. As it’s exposed China is ripping off other countries by charging way too much than actual price they tried covered it up with funny statements like China charge vaccine based on living standard of the country than they changed position and claimed it’s a fake news.

China is not feeding us. We are paying hard cash to purchase it. There is 2-3 month delay to obtain vaccine from other sources, China is just trying to take full advantage of it. I don’t think China was selling to Bangladesh at a loss but charging way too much to Sri Lanka or Indonesia.
The tiny amount of hardcash u come out are China heavily discount prices for Bangladesh vaccine becos China regards this r/s deeper. We are doing u a favor but u are shooting your own foot by thinking u are smart to disclose the price. China is selling u at a loss and while others are at little profit since these products are from private enterprise.

Be grateful and I have serious reservation you are even a bangladeshi. You are not doing your country a favor spreading fakes lie against China.
I think China is crying too much about it. It was done by mistake. End of story
We need to cry becos the price hike for selling vaccine to you is not our fault but yours. We are going warning in first place in case some liar will claim China try to rip off Bangladesh with price increase.

Things started to shift after the visit to pentagon...bangladesh just joined quad axis?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom