What's new

Prevalent face shapes among attractive models

i was going for oval but round, think...

Gul-Panra-1.bmp
Plain face :coffee:

Talking about personal choice face shape
1.png

2.png

I dont think these people are representitive either of Indian or british women...
british women are generally better looking but are on heavier side(compared to Indian average).
If you compare them to south Indian, well lets not go there. You got 1 good looking girl in south may be in 50.

In order of average beauty UK > pakistan > north India > bangladesh > sri lanka > papua new guinea > south India :p:

Refreshingly honest. Although beauty is subjective but there are patterns in what most people like and what you say carries more then grain of truth to it although I think South India should be near where Bangladesh is. Papua New Guinea don't even talk about them ...

Minus Rosamund Pike, you've good taste, mate! :D

10 Most Beautiful Pakistani Models And Actress 2015
moved the non desi stuff from

allah he madad keray --- maybe its a face cut or skin complexion thing that I like

Claire Coffee ---grimm,
aDnozTN.jpg

Melissa George -----in treatment ,
eFXlz0c.jpg
Pxr7ab5.jpg

Jennifer Morrison ----- house,
FsCrcjN.jpg

Rosamund Pike, ------movies
1yCdh9G.jpg

Michelle Lynn Monaghan, ------movies
gtPtWi4.jpg

Phoebe Tonkin --- the originals
iJuhlfs.jpg

Amanda Schull --suits
RM72Dlx.jpg

HinduAunty likes fat girls! :P

she is cute and homely.. I like slightly chubby girls. :wub:

she is cute and homely.. I like slightly chubby girls. :wub:

@doppelganger ^^^ another addition to the pdf brigade of chubby lovers... full glory to our brigade. :cheers:

Plain face :coffee:

no, she has a graceful face.

Talking about personal choice face shape
View attachment 223121
View attachment 223122

heart-shaped... i am quite partial towards such faces... one more, aditi rao hydari...

aditi-rao-hydari-main.jpg

Minus Rosamund Pike, you've good taste, mate!
HinduAunty likes fat girls! :P

hinduaunty?? :what:

by the way, i too luv the chubbies.

@doppelganger ^^^ another addition to the pdf brigade of chubby lovers... full glory to our brigade. :cheers:

no, she has a graceful face.

heart-shaped... i am quite partial towards such faces... one more, aditi rao hydari...

aditi-rao-hydari-main.jpg

hinduaunty?? :what:

by the way, i too luv the chubbies.

You came here at the right time. I came across something on twitter a while ago in a list, very pretty and fits your bill too

9-JENNIE_HM_SUMMER13.jpg
4931fb84-2ab0-4286-957a-019fc2cdd8ff_jennie1.jpeg

Attachments

• 1416001015186_wps_23_MILAN_ITALY_FEBRUARY_21_A.jpg
    1416001015186_wps_23_MILAN_ITALY_FEBRUARY_21_A.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 32
You came here at the right time. I came across something on twitter a while ago in a list, very pretty and fits your bill too

Nice :tup:

There is no reason why girls should have to go hungry and not be able to eat like us.

FTV sometimes has a Plus Sized models ramp shows. Very nice. No dimples or jiggling being important criteria.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom