What's new

Prevalent face shapes among attractive models

images

like this.
sounds like a beautiful woman,,,,maybe anothr reason not to believe her
about 7 years back .. we mightve become more than just acq...... but now whenever i see her .. brinjal comes to my mind... she is attractive though

british journalist, lizzie phelan... heart-shaped...

hqdefault.jpg

libya-of-nato-game-plan_3u6xl_1n12fg.jpg

not necessarily so... like you say below, it is a matter of grooming... also many modern indian girls have some arrogance and are fake, and that shows on the face, i think.

true enough... for example, the kerala actress, nithya menon, is beautiful but she should simply reduce/shape her eyebrows...

Nithya-Menon-Pics-HD-Wallpapers-Profile-610x390.jpg

nithya+menon+stills+20_12_11+_12_.jpg

by the way, she has heart-shaped face.
I dont think these people are representitive either of Indian or british women...
british women are generally better looking but are on heavier side(compared to Indian average).
If you compare them to south Indian, well lets not go there. You got 1 good looking girl in south may be in 50.

In order of average beauty UK > pakistan > north India > bangladesh > sri lanka > papua new guinea > south India :p:

I remember i had a wallpaper of franziska knuppe as my desktop for a very long time
eQNqg4a.jpg

about 7 years back .. we mightve become more than just acq...... but now whenever i see her .. brinjal comes to my mind... she is attractive though
so both of u unmarried??:D
I guess its mch easier to love sincerely when we r young,,,,age n experience corrupts us.now there r so many variables at play,,,

You got 1 good looking girl in south may be in 50.
wtf??
really,,,,,have u ever been to south India?

so both of u unmarried??:D
I guess its mch easier to love sincerely when we r young,,,,age n experience corrupts us.now there r so many variables at play,,,

wtf??
really,,,,,have u ever been to south India?
are you disputing universally known fact? out of people of 4 states, kannadigas are slightly more presentable, even that could be wrong.:devil:

are you disputing universally known fact? out of people of 4 states, kannadigas are slightly more presentable, even that could be wrong.:devil:
Malayali are not bad, had been to kerala.

I wrote a long reply,,,,thn I deleted it,,asking myself,,to what end.

White people sometimes look weird bcoz of freckles. Looks like xeroderma pigmentosum.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom