What's new

Pressure mounts on India to call out China for Covid as it readies to take lead role at WHO

The world also saw who took Pakistan from india in 1947
Lol. Took? From India?
Lol. India and Pak came into being on August 15, 1947 by the Indian Independence Act of British Parliament. You didn't take anything from anyone. Just bargained and got a piece of land from the Brits.

Oh you cruel, cruel...man!

Have you not read the valiant good Indians posting here on PDF about the MyTeaIndia?

What more must I write to scare the nickers off you, PaaJee?

You have not posted in another thread. According to that today 3 separate attacks were carried out in IoJK by Freedom Fighters. I think that by now about 6 security personnel have been killed.

While the pressure mounts on China in SouthChinaSea and INS is now geared towards 'confronting' PLAN in AfroAsian/AfroPakOcean .... naturally, India will comply with the CombinedWest and mount pressure through WHO and from its own media...

My sense is that India is very serious in attacking GB/AJK and cutting of China from Pakistan... at least it desires so...

Yes you are right! india is indeed serious about attacking GB, but this time around it can/will be with the support of US, under the narrative of containment of china "CPEC".

India can't and won't engage with china in afropak ocean, don't have the courage nor the capacity; however, it can attack Pakistan. That's where it can play on both sides "helping US in containing china" and achieving her bigger goals.

But there is a catch; Pakistan so far is playing on both sides. Once this new evil is propagated properly; china will be new bad boy and we will be asked again to dump china; again CPEC. Pakistan won't have much options but to align with china; what will be the economic circumstances? dependencies? pressures? threats and stakes.. you can just imagine. Not very good time is coming towards Pakistan; unless it brace herself and make some very smart decisions and come up with some sort of NATO like security agreement with China.

Paa Jee: Never exclude from your calculus the factor that India lacks courage and is of too calculating dispensation. This has created problem for them in past and would in future as well, in their relations with West. Their fundamental psyche, at the state level, is that of a lynching mob. They need too many props, to carry out any dangerous venture.

Yes brother; they couldn't rally combined west under the pretext of terrorism to attack GB but under the pretext of limiting china's power and CPEC, things will be different. The question is who is gonna blink first, but i believe it's also a leverage point for Pakistan, to assert pressure on china by making them realize the problem that can occur, which i am sure they are already aware of, but we should ask for some arrangements rather than just policy statements.

EXMAgz4XkAYDD8W

@Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA this is from today; this is what our foreign office is doing so far; lip service.

I really hope that there is much more going behind the curtains and some one is having already a great strategy to counter what's coming in near future. Pakistan needs to go proactive now; pacifism won't make the cut this time around. Gone are the days of lucky escapes of bullets with incompetency.

Back
Top Bottom