What's new

PressTv:Syrian troops kill Saudi officer in mop-up operation in Idlib

raptor22

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Syrian troops kill Saudi officer in mop-up operation in Idlib

Syrian Army soldiers have killed a Saudi military officer during a mop-up operation in the northwestern province of Idlib.

The officer, identified as Mohammad Salem al-Harbi, was killed in fierce clashes between foreign-sponsored insurgents and Syrian soldiers in the western town of Ma'arrat al-Numan, situated 73 kilometers (45 miles) south of the flashpoint city of Aleppo, on Saturday, the Arabic-language news network Al-Alam reported.

The report added that several foreign militants of Turkish nationality were also killed in the battle.

Syria has been experiencing unrest since March 2011.

Damascus says outlaws, saboteurs, and armed terrorists are the driving factor behind the unrest and deadly violence while the opposition accuses the security forces of being behind the killings.

The Syrian government says that the chaos is being orchestrated from outside the country and accuses Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Turkey of arming the opposition.

Source

SO !

After several news, pictures and videos of catching Irani spies and soldiers in Syria,
finally Press TV has counjured up a story against Saudi Officer.

Iran / Syria should stop testing everone's patience.

I have always read negative from you about Iran. Your brain is programmed to hate Iranians and Nations that does not fit your ideology.

What is your authentic new channel that reports true new saudi tv? fox news? sky news? bbc? aljazeera?

So let me just say like you are saying saudi and gcc nations should stop testing patience of Pakistanis, Iranians, Syrians, Afghanistan or else the fitna will spread to in their own streets.

You are asking for evidence rejecting press tv well did you not see FSA Terrorist training and support camps inside Turkey being officially inaugurated, its there on Turkish news channels and isreali news channels.

I Think this video will shut you up your autnentic BBC is reporting it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alarabiya :confused:

سليماني للأسد: أرسلنا خبراء "الكيماوي" للميدان

LDV5.jpg

Brilliant Farsi , for one second I doubt maybe Sardar Solimani doesn't know Farsi .

yInE.jpg

One on the left is real Iranian Army sign and on the right Alarabiye made one and funny part is Sardar Soleimani is head of "Sepah Quads" which means IRGC (Sepah) not regular army .

HOYh.JPG

IRGC sign

Alarabiye + Google translate = fake news

And if you want to see more :

Syria: A photoshopped "revolution"

I have always read negative from you about Iran. Your brain is programmed to hate Iranians and Nations that does not fit your ideology.

What is your authentic new channel that reports true new saudi tv? fox news? sky news? bbc? aljazeera?

So let me just say like you are saying saudi and gcc nations should stop testing patience of Pakistanis, Iranians, Syrians, Afghanistan or else the fitna will spread to in their own streets.

You are asking for evidence rejecting press tv well did you not see FSA Terrorist training and support camps inside Turkey being officially inaugurated, its there on Turkish news channels and isreali news channels.

I Think this video will shut you up your autnentic BBC is reporting it.

PressTV is full of hatred against the sunnis, their hatred is so strong that it makes them loses their credibility.

Last edited by a moderator:

This pic is from Iraq, not Gaza. So sometimes lying is OK.

As for Syria. There is so much cruelty and murder there:

.......[/QUOTE]
An Israeli posting pictures of brutality and torture ?! LOL!

Press Tv :woot:

any picture or video of the body any video of the operation!

Anyway,If there are Saudis fighting in syria Assad would have been toppled already. I am Not underestimating the FSA capability and it would be an honor for us to fight side by side with our brothers and sisters In syria against the Safavids Assad and his thugs from Lebanon, Iraq and Iran.

lets just hope the "saudi" state is soon dismantles and a democratic republic established there....

Back
Top Bottom