What's new

President Zardari in Dubai for treatment;Speculations,True lies and Rumors

I agree with Ahmed Qureshi -- his views on this subject:

some excerpts

Historically, Washington used the same recipe for getting things done in Pakistan: support discredited self-exiled politicians against the military until they’re no longer useful, and then prod the military to take over and use the insecurities of whoever is in charge to extract strategic concessions. When things get rough with the military, Washington reverts back to self-exiled politicians to pressurize the military. This is what happened in 2006 with Benazir Bhutto.

Theoretically, Washington and President Zardari would like nothing more than a military intervention at this point. It would save both, allowing them a second chance, and would put the military on the back foot and possibly even allow the US to call for sanctions on Pakistani military for the first time, an idea that many in US military and CIA are promoting these days through US broadsheets.

Even the current theory that Mr. Zardari is being eased out of power was first published by an American blogger, a known acquaintance of Mr. Haqqani, Zardari’s aide and former ambassador.

The effect of all of these US-origin leaks seems to be to provoke a military takeover.

Question is: Should the Pakistani military take over?

It shouldn’t. Especially Not now.

A better strategy would be for the Pakistani military to continue to contain and reverse US influence in Pakistan, expand the post-NATO attack strategy of increasing our strategic space, and allow Mr. Zardari’s government to complete its five-year term.
After all, President Zardari and his aides need to be held accountable for their governance record and this won’t be possible if they are able again to sit in exile and play the underdog.

That would allow him and many of his aides to escape back to their safe havens in UAE, US and Britain to be used by Washington and London to meddle in Pakistani politics. Preventing the current crisis in Islamabad from producing new ‘democratic warriors and heroes’ should be a key concern of all the pro-Pakistan forces in the country.

A Zardari Safe Exit? | PakNationalists.com | Home Of Pakistani Nationalists Online

show_image_NpAdvSinglePhoto.php

It would be sad if Zardari and Co. escape the country with this ease! He must be put on trial for memogate, for corruption cases his properties around the world should be seized.

He made too many mistake in memogate about the armed forces so he will have o pay for it.....

..IMO..Zardari is playing like a seasoned player and the PA is getting all the bad publicity in the world press.
Zardari ..has positioned himself as a leader which the Army wants to remove ...and thus validating the "memo"

he is not going but he make him self sick for get some time kids

it would be a great loss if you stopped posting here....

we'd miss your sarcasm

Thank you if you missed me,

President Zardari internationally respected Leader Democratically elected by the people of Pakistan and now wishing him to resign while so much great success has been achieved. It would not only be a great loss for Pakistan but the WORLD.

Thank you if you missed me,

President Zardari internationally respected Leader Democratically elected by the people of Pakistan and now wishing him to resign while so much great success has been achieved. It would not only be a great loss for Pakistan but the WORLD.

Even though I know you're being sarcastic, a hate is created within me hearing that :D

May God bless our president with fitness and health....

Only so he's physically ready to be hung...:D

Let me fix that for you
Allah Bless President Zardari with death

Let me fix that for you
Allah Bless President Zardari with death

This is what I mean Pakistani's love death more then life. why are you wishing harm to someone else ?

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Even though I know you're being sarcastic, a hate is created within me hearing that :D

Your thinking is wrong I'm not being sarcastic hate creates more hate it seems we have someone jealous of President Zardari prestige and glory. then again haters gonna hate.

This is what I mean Pakistani's love death more then life. why are you wishing harm to someone else ?

Mabye the choice of words have you tangled but 'wishing' the good for pakistan means the same thing...

Mabye the choice of words have you tangled but 'wishing' the good for pakistan means the same thing...

Yes I mean Pakistani's wanna give Zardari the gaddafi treatment don't ya !!!! yes show the world how much more backward you are.

Back
Top Bottom