What's new

President Vladimir Putin's letter to leaders of European countries.

I smell typical Yankee arrogance here! :devil:

Call it what make you feel better. It's true, though. Russia is a middling power.

You guys have fuked up the world, and how!:pissed:

And India has done so much for the world. India would be more of a basket case than it already is if it weren't for all the vaccines and cures the West, and the U.S. in particular, invented. :usflag:

See you cant discuss any thing with out getting personal and showing false superiority .

Go tell 'Senheiser' that one. 'False' ? :usflag:

Nothing is permanent my brother .Live for peace no wars.

Peace is good. But sometimes boot needs to meet ***.

And India has done so much for the world. India would be more of a basket case than it already is if it weren't for all the vaccines and cures the West, and the U.S. in particular, invented. :usflag:

Peace is good. But sometimes boot needs to meet ***.

How old is Murica .US is a country founded on genocide and mass slaughter of 10million native Americans.

Do you have any Idea of what your are talking .India and itz culture is many thousand years old.

The only thing murica is good for is partying with other peoples lives and money.

Lol look at your debt now you are working for your creditors .long live your false pride.

How old is Murica .US is a country founded on genocide and mass slaughter of 10million native Americans.

Every country was born on blood.

Do you have any Idea of what your are talking .India and itz culture is many thousand years old.

I like India, but....And it STILL is a hole after all those years. Look what the U.S. has done in it's short time. The invention. The cures. Astronomical !!!

The only thing murica is good for is partying with other peoples lives and money.

Thank you for showing how stupid you are.

Lol look at your debt now you are working for your creditors .long live your false pride.

Sitting in your Mom and Dads' house you could have no idea of my financial situation. I'm VERY solvent, thank you.:cheers:

Sitting in your Mom and Dads' house you could have no idea of my financial situation. I'm VERY solvent, thank you.:cheers:

See you make assumptions without knowing anything and without brain..

I am not talking of your financial situation MR.Murica .I am talking about murica Debt diseae.

See you make assumptions without knowing anything and without brain..

'Without A brain'.

I am not talking of your financial situation MR.Murica .I am talking about murica Debt diseae.

And what god-forsaken country are you from ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom