What's new

President may free condemned Christian woman

Dear friends, blasphemy law is an insult to islam in the very name of islam or rarther an insult to god in his very name.

God did not ask anyone to protect him, he can take care of himself. Those who claim to stand for god, do they think that they are better at protecting god from his own creation? Are they more than god? How silly of these people.

In the quran allah teaches the prophets and their followers how to argue their cases using their brains and not how they should kill each other in the name of god.

In time of prophet of islam when he was in makkah, was he not insulted every now and then because he stood for fairness and justice amongst people? The arrogant chiefs of makkah insulted him by calling him by various names and even was harmed physically yet he did not sought bloodshed of anyone. He was very forgiving. Not only that but if any of his companions tried to take any action against anyone who insulted him, he stopped them straight away.

Why did he do that? Because he claimed that he was sent as a mercy for all. Now if a person who stands for soicial justice and fairness for all (and that is what he taught his followers as well) and yet his followers execute anyone in his name for the same reason what will that prove? Are these people therefore not trying to prove that they are better than the companions of the prophet? The companions of the prophet gave their lives for him yet did not react to those who insulted the prophet.

The quran tells us that people used to make fun of the quran right in front of the prophet himself and his companions yet all muslims used to do was walk away or they used to try to change the subject. This is teaching of the quran for muslims ie do not react to actions of such people as have no sense. In fact in 25/63 muslim are told there is no point in getting into arguements with foolish poeple just walk away 25/63.

The quran does not stop people from arguing their cases against each other in a civilised manner. This is the context in which the quran itself criticises beliefs of other religions and likewise nonmuslims always have been arguing their cases against islam. The idea is always to try and reach the truth or the right position regarding an issue or thing.

The quran repeatedly tells prophet to go on jihad with nonmuslims by way of the quran ie use mind making arguments to convince people. Islam is not about conquering the world by sword but about trying to explain islam to poeple as to what it stands for and then let people freely make up their own minds. It is because some muslims rulers have been fooling muslims with help of their corrupt mullahs that is why some rulers used them to expand their own kingdoms in the name of religion.

There is no compulsion in religion as for as the quran is concerned in its own context.

Blasphemy law is creation of less knowledgeable muslims who have been made fool of by corrupt mullahs and their friends the corrupt political leaders to create divide between people so that they could use and abuse the people and rule them.

If people were united, they will become a huge problem for these mullahs and politicians because they will demand to see what they have been doing for them and the country. Since they have no answers they try to make people fight with each other instead so that the while people fight with each other they could continue what they have been doing ie stealing from the people what little they had or have.

It is time we people became a bit more sensible and saw where these leaders of our are leading us rather than letting them lead us to the slaughter house like sheep. Eevn if this lady is released, this law must be repealed just like hudood ordinance. These laws are brought in by corrupt rulers to frighten people into submission so that they could abuse them easily. So many women behind bars have been abused by prison guards and at police stations by policemen etc. Who is responsible for all this? What life have these women after they have been locked up in police cells and prison cells? We must protest about these like things in our country till they stop. Laws should be based on social justice and fairness not on whims of mad mullahs. If at all possible these mullahs should be locked up in prison and taught the quran properly and must not be let out till they know the quran properly.

YouTube - Javed Ghamidi-- Hudud Ordinance & Rajem ke saza - 1
YouTube - Javed Ghamidi-- Hudud Ordinance & Rajem ke saza - 2

Kindly read my other posts as well to see where I asm coming from.

regards and all the best.

I spoke of her and here she is.
Araz

Sorry to disappoint you, but most of the different sect of Islam actually agree on Social Laws of Islam i.e. Shariah. We have seen this, during ZAB time's when he invite scholars from all sect, who then agreed upon 36 points to be implemented in Pakistan, to make Pakistani Law compliance with Shariah.

Also, all the sunnah's can be followed as of today, it is just matter of willingness and choice.

Thank you dear Fracker for your input.

The truth about a matter does not depend on majority of people rather it depends on proof and proving. This by its very nature needs knowledge not number of people. Babies even in huge numbers do not know as much as anyone of the adults. Likewise illiterate, uneducated and ignorant and therefore simple minded people even if in majority cannot defeat a wiseman even if they are united.

The wisdom dictates that word sunnah be defined in the sense that it furthers aim of islam itself and not the way it becomes a hinderance or obstacle in the way of what islam stands for.

I know people can still use camels to travel and so can follow a pattern of life that the prophet used to have but if the prophet was amongst us today will he be happy with people travelling by camels if everyone else was travelling by normal available better means? I think he will be disappointed on such of his followers.

But you are free my friend to take islam as you like there is no compulsion in religion, after all who am I to stop you from travelling by camel? Or looking for bones to use them as writing material to preserve information?

Why not throw out of window this stupid thing called computer? Why not blow up the plans and buses and commincation instalations and power plants? Let us live like things used to be. After all our father adam used to sew leaves of the trees for covering himself and may be he used to live in a cave. Let us blow up the cities and the textile mills in them?

Please don't get me wrong I am only trying to explain things the way I understand them and if my understaning of things is wrong please explain rather than telling me what people are doing without why.

I am here to learn and hopefully you too.

Let me try and explain the point. Islam is based primarily on the quran and not on what people think islam is unless they can prove it from the quron.

The legal frame work of islam and of any modern state is as follows.

Actions of citizens are divided into duties or responsibilities. They fall into three categories dos, don'ts and neutral.

Only those things are declared illegal or unlawful that are thought of as harmful to the individual or society.

There are things that if we do not do them that will bring harm and there are thing that if we do them that will bring harm. According to wisdom of the quran and general human wisdom all is ok or lawful that is not harmful and is therefore lawful or legal. It is now upto people themselves to do something or not to do something that is not harmful. This is how all laws are passed even through parliaments in well established secular democracies.

What happens is that to start with there is no law about something but then need arises due to things that happen in society and someone says there should be a law about it so the debate and disccusion starts and when wise people think the law is needed they form it and when approved becomes law.

One will not find in the quran or sunnah whether we should use left hand driving or right hand driving rule. However we can see that neither is forbidden in islam. Thus laws are brought in as the need dictates and the same was true always.

There was a time when cars and buses were not invenmted yet and so there were no roads for them but as soon as they wereinvented and developed at means oif travel a whole bunch of regulations started about them. There were no airports when there were no aeroplans but as we got them so cam e about that is relevant. This is how the world works and you cannot have it any other way.

If islam was based on sunnah in sense of taleban, we will be still travelling on camel back and donkeys and inventers of things would have been killed for inventing evil things that make practice of sunnahs obsolete.

So the real sunnah is to live the way prophet wanted us to live not exactly like him the way he lived in his own time.

YouTube - Munazra : Sunni vs Deobandi. 1 / 20 ''Qabar par Azan''.

YouTube - Munazra 1 / 36 Hanif Qureshi (suni) with Talib ur rahman (wahabi)

YouTube - 1.Dr. Zakir Naik, Shahrukh Khan, Soha Ali Khan on NDTV with Barkha Dutt

YouTube - Sunni Tehrik Chief Sarwat Ejaz Qadri 1

YouTube - new tarana of sunni tehreek 2010.mp4

YouTube - All Deoband Ulama Convention about Sunni Tehreek Terrorist in Karachi - Part01

YouTube - Sunni Tehreek may be banned in Pakistan

YouTube - Largest Islamic Ijtma After Haj

YouTube - Millions of Peoples in Karachi Ijtima of Dawateislami Feb 20,21 and 22 ...........2009

YouTube - Islamic Scholars Issue Fatwa Against Terrorism

YouTube - Fighting with Taliban is Jihad & negotiation with Taliban is Haraam London Ulema Fatwa

YouTube - London Ulema Press conference against Qatil Taliban Terrorists Exclusive coverage by mqmloveyou

YouTube - Khilafah Conference USA 2009 Video: Hizb ut Tahrir's Global Activism

Thanks for the opportunity to express my views, regards and all the best.

Last edited:
Whats your point Mughal1 , since you flooded the thread so much .. ??

Last edited:
This woman should be taken out of jail... she is denying blasphemy and unless the accusers have proof they should instead of her be punished...

As for Ghamdi... I knew this guy almost ten years ago and knew it well that he is nothing but an agent of some very cunning enemies...

The usual suspects are out already, whining.

activists-blasphemy-online-543.jpg

Religious parties threaten protest in blasphemy case DAWN.COM | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

Dear Nitrogen, my point is islam is for the good of humanity and if you read my posts that becomes very clear and that muslims have different views about islam ie some very backward others very forward.

The more beneficial a view for us paksitanis the better it is for us to go for that. The only way we can do better is by moving foprward not backwards. Stagnation and regression is bad progression is good.

You have given a link to youtube of two mullahs arguing over personailities and accusing them of things this is not good. What is good is they should put forth the view they disagree with and then prove it wrong beyond a shadow of doubt if they can.

For example, stoning poeple to death is against the quran in my view according to my study of the quran, if you think I am wrong prove it. You will agree that taleban and iranian and saudis all stone to death but they cannot prove it that it is an islamic punishment so which is true islam according to the quran?

Take it from me dear friend, go with the evidence not with whatever baseless poeple say or tell you.

LINK

Last edited:
This woman should be taken out of jail... she is denying blasphemy and unless the accusers have proof they should instead of her be punished...

As for Ghamdi... I knew this guy almost ten years ago and knew it well that he is nothing but an agent of some very cunning enemies...

Dear MBQ, you are telling on one hand that false accusers should be punished yet you are accusing a muslim scholar the same way.

Any proof? It is good idea to have all the view possible before you and then see what makes better sense.

http://www.al-mawrid.org/pages/download_books.php

Here is kalam of a sufi mian muhammad bakhsh from khadi, azad kashmir.

YouTube - Sefal Malook

Bulle shah from pak patan.

YouTube - Harshdeep - Allah Hu in Junoon, NDTV Imagine

Farid ganj shakar kalam

YouTube - Uchian Lamian Talian by Baber Niazi & Jawed Niazi

YouTube - kalam e bahoo part 1

YouTube - man lab ka lyawan kithoon sona tara nal da

Last edited:
Mughal1, my "blasphemy party" question was a serious one. An analogy can be made with the American civil rights movement: when American Negroes (no one called them "African-Americans" then, let alone "blacks") pushed for fair treatment by themselves the results were mixed at best, but when whites stood with them shoulder-to-shoulder violent racists could no longer be certain that a crime against Negroes would go unpunished, or that planned violence could be limited to the hated minority; and their power withered accordingly. Don't you think it is likely that Pakistan's extremists would suffer a similar fate if you walked the pro-blasphemy route with your Christian fellow-citizens?

Last edited:
@Solomon2,
It took nearly a century after the end of the American Civil War to see a full-fledged Civil Rights Movement. In that hundred-so years the 'colored' people still suffered indignities. But finally some sort of critical-mass level of awareness was reached. No doubt the prevalence of television/media leading up to the Civil Rights Movement played a major role. And that was in a country like America where there was high literacy rate.
Why is the context important to consider? Because, as I see it, Pakistan is still in a pre-Civil war stages in terms of social development on some major issues. I often say that Pakistan either needs a Civil War of its own to settle major issues or a slow route via democracy. The principal issue being the role of religion. Surely, Pakistan cannot go the extreme route of the Turks post-WWI. But Pakistan cannot linger with the bigoted-laws of Zia ul Haq either. A new social contract is needed. Blasphemy Law is one example of what needs to go.
The second route is that of evolution: Letting liberal democracy takes hold. It is taking hold but albeit slowly. May be too slowly considering the exploding population, the growing resource-deficit, the perilous security situation.
In this context, if the 'mainstream' Pakistanis were to coming out in public demonstrations in support of Ms Asiya then there is a high probably of the ever-present zombie suicide bombers to blow up dozens in the demonstrations. This is not like the America of the '50s and 60's.
BUT...still there are courageous people like the Governor of Punjab Mr. Salman Taseer (and, hopefully, President Zardari soon) who are going to risk their lives. Yes, their LIVES, no less, who are going to do the right thing.
Keep watching. But always keep in mind where Pakistan and Pakistanis are in their journeys. I am hopeful you would appreciate what we are doing in the extremely dangerous and delicate situation.

@Solomon2,
It took nearly a century after the end of the American Civil War to see a full-fledged Civil Rights Movement. In that hundred-so years the 'colored' people still suffered indignities.
The first decade after the Civil War wasn't so bad, but then racists (both north and south) proposed segregation ("Separate but Equal") as a way around the new anti-discrimination amendments to the Constitution. Unfortunately the Supreme Court permitted this until seventy years of experience proved it a failed concept.

But finally some sort of critical-mass level of awareness was reached.
Yes, but that did not happen without the efforts of individuals, at first one or two and then many. If there is anything I've learned from this forum, it is that Pakistanis attempt to rationalize reasons to continue doing nothing.

No doubt the prevalence of television/media leading up to the Civil Rights Movement played a major role.
It was repeated personal experience between whites and blacks that built support. That segregation was rejected by the majority and integration forced upon the minority was accomplished because America rejected the violent response - seen on TV - of racists who suppressed demonstrators for civil rights.

Why is the context important to consider? Because, as I see it, Pakistan is still in a pre-Civil war stages in terms of social development on some major issues. I often say that Pakistan either needs a Civil War of its own to settle major issues or a slow route via democracy. The principal issue being the role of religion.

Something most Americans don't recall is that prior to the Civil War the American South suppressed pro-abolition speech and print for thirty years. Very like the suppression advocated by the Saudi-supported "Interfaith Dialogue Initiative", which mandates world-wide criminalization of criticism of both Islam and individual Muslims by non-Muslims and the rejection of supporting "poor people" in their struggle for freedom from oppression.

I doubt the American Civil War would have happened without a generation of speech-suppression by the South, for it would not have been necessary. 650,000 Americans died in that bloody conflict. At least 300,000 died in Pakistan's 1971 civil war. How many people could die in the next one? Isn't avoiding that worth breaking one's silence to embark on a route of political advocacy?

The second route is that of evolution: Letting liberal democracy takes hold. It is taking hold but albeit slowly. May be too slowly considering the exploding population, the growing resource-deficit, the perilous security situation.
Have you ever counted the rebellions, riots, and deaths parliamentary England experienced to walk the "slow" route? For there was nothing inevitable about it. If you remain silent, only the voices of the mad mullahs and kleptocratic politicians will be heard.

In this context, if the 'mainstream' Pakistanis were to coming out in public demonstrations in support of Ms Asiya then there is a high probably of the ever-present zombie suicide bombers to blow up dozens in the demonstrations. This is not like the America of the '50s and 60's.
It's like America and Europe in the early twentieth century, which experienced numerous attacks by anarchists. Good police work and civilian vigilance helped. (Stalin helped more, when he assassinated anarchist leaders as unwelcome competition.)

But I would guess you don't need to worry quite so much about suicide bombers attacking a demonstration. They are also against the government's current policies. And as Iraq and Pakistan to date show, suicide bombers are more likely to attack markets, police activities, and symbolic religious institutions.

BUT...still there are courageous people like the Governor of Punjab Mr. Salman Taseer (and, hopefully, President Zardari soon) who are going to risk their lives. Yes, their LIVES, no less, who are going to do the right thing.
Mr. 10% didn't even think it worth selling just one of his mansions to raise funds for flood relief. Why would you think he would be brave enough to risk his life when he wasn't willing to part with a few dollars from his wallet?

I am hopeful you would appreciate what we are doing in the extremely dangerous and delicate situation.
Pakistani soldiers are known to exhibit courage. Isn't this your chance to share some of the dangers they experience and even make it more meaningful? Let flags and banners be your weapons; you may discover they offer as much protection from the enemy as a soldier's rifle does in battle.

Mughal1, my "blasphemy party" question was a serious one. An analogy can be made with the American civil rights movement: when American Negroes (no one called them "African-Americans" then, let alone "blacks") pushed for fair treatment by themselves the results were mixed at best, but when whites stood with them shoulder-to-shoulder violent racists could no longer be certain that a crime against Negroes would go unpunished, or that planned violence could be limited to the hated minority; and their power withered accordingly. Don't you think it is likely that Pakistan's extremists would suffer a similar fate if you walked the pro-blasphemy route with your Christian fellow-citizens?

Dear Solomon, as I see it blasphemy law is not a good thing and as far as islam is concerned it does not have any law against blasphemy in the quran and it does not need any such law. Why not? The very fact that islam stands for social justice and fair play the very objective of the prophet of islam leaves no room for such laws. The man who stands for the good of humanity why does he need law to protect him? If muhammad was really as great as muslims assume him to be and they can prove that to humanity then that is more than sufficient to earn him respect instead of condemnation.

If I am out to help people then why do I need protection from the very people? If I need protection from them then how can I be helpful to them?

Any laws that create or keep divisions alive amongst people of pakistan are not good for the country and blasphemy law is one of such laws.

As for people bringing in stories where it seems that prophet has been bad to some one, they are all false and have been invented by people who wanted to justify their own desires in the name of islam or the prophet of islam.

For example, pedophiles have been inventing stories that prophet had a child bride. The quran is clear that he did not. The quran tells muslims to not to marry anyone by force or before the age of marriage. Besides minimum age of marriage there are other conditions. The people marrying need to know what it is all about and be able to raise a good family under normal conditions.

004.006 YUSUFALI: Make trial of orphans until they reach the age of marriage; if then ye find sound judgment in them, release their property to them; but consume it not wastefully, nor in haste against their growing up. If the guardian is well-off, Let him claim no remuneration, but if he is poor, let him have for himself what is just and reasonable. When ye release their property to them, take witnesses in their presence: But all-sufficient is Allah in taking account.

004.019 YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may Take away part of the dower ye have given them,-except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and Allah brings about through it a great deal of good.

Yet mullahs actively promoted child marriages and forced marriages against the teaching of the quran.

So misinformation and disinformation is a big business.

Stoning to death is also against islam but people have been doing it in the name of islam.

So if we want to change things the better way is to inform muslims of pakistan to leave mullahs because they have been misguiding them. To do this poeple need to study the quran for themselves and then challenge mullahs to debate and watch them run away with tails between their legs.

Mullahs are only powerful because they have respect of people and people respect them because they think these are good people who are guiding them about their religion properly. To break this spell we need to pick up the quran and tell them what it says on various matters and what mullahs are telling them and let then verify for themselves asto who is telling them the truth.

The reason we loose against mullahs is because we attack religion of people without knowing what it really says in its own book.

Take case of child brides, in islam marriage is not god imposed duty rather it is left upto people to get married or not, or to get married at whatever age they want, or who they want to get married to. Yet poeple dare attribute forced marriages to islam, child marriages to islam, does it make sense? No. Yet people attack islam rather than muslims for all these wrong doings.

There are at least two parallel islams a)islam in the quran and b)islam of corrupt mullahs and rulers etc.

The quran is against killing of kufar in the name of islam unless they start it.

031.014 YUSUFALI: And We have enjoined on man (to be good) to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him, and in years twain was his weaning: (hear the command), "Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents: to Me is (thy final) Goal.

031.015 YUSUFALI: "But if they strive to make thee join in worship with Me things of which thou hast no knowledge, obey them not; yet bear them company in this life with justice (and consideration), and follow the way of those who turn to me (in love): in the end the return of you all is to Me, and I will tell you the truth (and meaning) of all that ye did."

060.008 YUSUFALI: Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.

060.009 YUSUFALI: Allah only forbids you, with regard to those who fight you for (your) Faith, and drive you out of your homes, and support (others) in driving you out, from turning to them (for friendship and protection). It is such as turn to them (in these circumstances), that do wrong.

The quran is very clear that there is no problem due to religion, for muslims must lookafter their kafir parents nicely even if they ask them to renounce islam. So animosity is not due to religion but due to social injustices and unfairness between people be they blood related.

So those who believe in killing innocent kafirs believe so against the teaching of islam.

To get muslims in the right frame of mind we must get them out of mullah control who just use them and abuse them in the very name of their religion against the very teachings of the quran.

Once people are free there is no going to be blasphemy law any more. There are no going to be child marriages nor stoning to death of people. This is not a divisive struggle but a common struggle.

May be media should take on these issues to educate nation.

… and we Pakistanis need to stand by her. I endorse capital punishment for those who bash Islam and its sacred symbols. And no one bashes Islam in Pakistan. Certainly not our Pakistani Christian brothers and sisters whose forefathers played a great role in Pakistan Independence Movement.

We own and defend our great religion and our great Prophet PBUH. But harassing a poor Pakistani Christian woman in the name of blasphemy is not justice. The great, fair-minded leaders of Islam, like Hazrat Omar R.A and Hazrat Ali R.A, would never endorse this. Shame on these half-educated mullahs who can’t offer a word of support to a weak and poor woman being wrongly accused of blasphemy.

Would anyone dare utter a word against our great religion in our country, let alone a poor and weak woman who earns a living as a domestic helper?

Laws are always for the poor, it doesn't matter if you are a Christian, Muslim or Hindu.

Last edited:
I endorse capital punishment for those who bash Islam and its sacred symbols. And no one bashes Islam in Pakistan.

Would anyone dare utter a word against our great religion in our country, let alone a poor and weak woman who earns a living as a domestic helper?

Laws are always for the poor, it doesn't matter if you are a Christian, Muslim or Hindu.

Dear AstanoshKhan, could you please clarify what you are tryingh to say? If you means no one is allowed to criticise islam or muslims then this is against the quran.

1)Please read stories of the prophets in the quran and see how they debated over religion with those who were not of their religion. The prophets criticised other beliefs sytems and they were told to seek evidences where possible or necessary. Why they did this? It was because those people used their religious beliefs to justify their attrocities just like our mullahs are doing today.

009.034 YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! there are indeed many among the priests and anchorites, who in Falsehood devour the substance of men and hinder (them) from the way of Allah. And there are those who bury gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah: announce unto them a most grievous penalty-

2)The quran commands muslims to have a group among them that is educated sufficiently in religion to educate others as to what religion is all about. This is done so that people cannot abuse religion by their wrong interpretations of it and thereby messing up lives of people.

3)The quran tells muslims to debate religion amongst themselves as well as with people of other religions, why? So that true religious teaching remains alive in its real spirit. This is a very good things because this keeps people of all religions in check against each other asto what real purpopse of religions is ie to guide people towards human friendly existence.

You see if you keep an eye on me to keep me right so that I do not try to harm you and I keep my an eye on you so that you do not try and harm me then we both remain alert as each other and never end up fighting. This keeping an eye on each other also helps us see if we need help of each other in worldly matters. If you are ill I will know it and if I am following my religious teachings I will being medicine for you. You will do the same if you are following your religious teachings.

The purpose of religious debates and discussion is to find minimum common ground and build on that.

003.104 YUSUFALI: Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: They are the ones to attain felicity.

016.125 YUSUFALI: Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance.

025.063 YUSUFALI: And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!";

029.046 YUSUFALI: And dispute ye not with the People of the Book, except with means better (than mere disputation), unless it be with those of them who inflict wrong (and injury): but say, "We believe in the revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you; Our Allah and your Allah is one; and it is to Him we bow (in Islam)."

031.019 YUSUFALI: "And be moderate in thy pace, and lower thy voice; for the harshest of sounds without doubt is the braying of the ***."

041.034 YUSUFALI: Nor can goodness and Evil be equal. Repel (Evil) with what is better: Then will he between whom and thee was hatred become as it were thy friend and intimate!

003.064 YUSUFALI: Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

Islam is setting people up against each other like government and opposition so that both keep each other right in peace and in war.

022.008 YUSUFALI: Yet there is among men such a one as disputes about Allah, without Knowledge, without Guidance, and without a Book of Enlightenment,-

022.040 YUSUFALI: (They are) those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance of right,- (for no cause) except that they say, "our Lord is Allah". Did not Allah check one set of people by means of another, there would surely have been pulled down monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques, in which the name of Allah is commemorated in abundant measure. Allah will certainly aid those who aid his (cause);- for verily Allah is full of Strength, Exalted in Might, (able to enforce His Will).

022.041 YUSUFALI: (They are) those who, if We establish them in the land, establish regular prayer and give regular charity, enjoin the right and forbid wrong: with Allah rests the end (and decision) of (all) affairs.

It is very clear in verses like these that men of faith and good will towards humanity, if they ever have power in their hands they do good things for every body on earth. They establish freedom for all to practice good things in their religions like keeping god in their minds and helping in worldly needs of each other.

There is no mention of killing of kafirs to finish them off from the face of the earth or to strangle them in other ways to kill them off.

048.028 YUSUFALI: It is He Who has sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion: and enough is Allah for a Witness.

048.029 YUSUFALI: Muhammad is the messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.

The struggle of islam is against injutice and unfairness so people who try to establish injustice and unfairness on the earth musliims must stand up to such people without fear and favour.

Allah sent his DEEN so that it is made known against all other DEENS so that the best way of life becomes known to all people on the earth truth then if they chose to take it on, it is for their own good and if they do not then that is top their own demise.

The quran does not tell us to create any such state so called khilafa or an islamic state where only muslim are the rulers and only muslims are beneficiaries. Islam cares for whole of humanity as a single family. If some people do not believe in god then that is for god to do whatever he likes in hereafter. As for this world, the quran makes it very clear that so long as there is just and fair rule as basis for all, there is no reasson for war between people. If a government is based on principle of justice and fair play, it is an islamic government even if the rulers are nonmuslims. Requirement for rule is rule by rule of law that is fair and just for all, no discrimination. This means if we have a majority muslim country and it is ruled by muslims yet it is based on injustices and unfairness then that is an unislamic government and an inhumane governments.

03.026 YUSUFALI: Say: "O Allah! Lord of Power (And Rule), Thou givest power to whom Thou pleasest, and Thou strippest off power from whom Thou pleasest: Thou enduest with honour whom Thou pleasest, and Thou bringest low whom Thou pleasest: In Thy hand is all good. Verily, over all things Thou hast power.

Word Islam means peace as well as submission, word DEEN means decision, judgement or religion. MALIKI YAUMIDDEEN.

Let me explain this muslim kafir coexistence. A father from a village sends his children to a city to buy some stuff for the family. On the way children disagree over things, but each does what father said his own way then that is fine, so long they keep to one rule ie fairness even in disagreement that is fine till they reach home and then father will see himself who did as wanted them and who did not. If children started fighting over things they cannot decide on behalf of father then that is fault of children not father.

So those muslims who think islam is about killing kufar they are taking on role of god ie they are making a decision on behalf of god about which god did not authorise them. Is this respecting god or the prophet? NO, because, respecting god and prophet means accepting their decision and not replacing it by our own because we think it is upto us that we decide on a matter for which god keeps decision for himself. So no one should try to be god. It is good enough for poeple to be good human beings.

Even amongst muslims there are many sects, each declaring others kafir, so who is muslims? If we merely started killing each other on grounds of right and wrong beliefs then no one will be left on the earth alive. So where is sense in all this?

I hope this explains the problem between mullahs and muslims and kafirs. Also you can see why blasphemy laws is anti islam? Let poeple swere and abuse islam as much as they like to their hearts contend, when they run out of steam and sit in calm they will come to know that it was all a big mistake. Ignorant poeple do anything the ignorant way, why should you expect them to act sensible way when they can't? If we want people to act sensibly we need to educate them not kill them by hook or by crook. The most serious offense against god according to the quran is people attributing partners to him and telling that he has as son. Yet allah does not tell anyone to go and kill these people because of their this most serious blasphemy. If one is a muslim and his parents are pagans or christians etc etc, he is still told to look at them as his parents with respect. All this because ultimate decision rests with allah himself not with any follower of islam and his/her emotions. Islam is all about following what allah says and not what people themselves think is right by taking law in to their own hands. So killing people because of their blasphemy is taking law of allah into one's own hands. This is very important point to note. It is like someone kills your brother and you go and kill him yourself rather than letting law of land take its course. If people did this then what is the point for allah giving them rules as to how to decide things or how to do them?

The quran is very clear as to law for this world and the law for the next world. A muslims is therefore obliged to live by that rule. It is therefore wrong to impose punishments on people for their wrong religious beliefs. Only if people do things that harm society that society can make laws to punish them as is better for society.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom