What's new

President may free condemned Christian woman

Ruling elite definitely backs them to get the votes of their supporters but those supporters don't represent the whole nation.Check the history. Religious Political parties have never been in power in Pakistan. They have never won in Pakistan and in future the chances are even more slim because of their known support to terrorist groups. We are not that bad you know. ;)

Why would ruling elite needs 2% votes of these parties. :cheers:

This woman should be taken out of jail... she is denying blasphemy and unless the accusers have proof they should instead of her be punished...

As for Ghamdi... I knew this guy almost ten years ago and knew it well that he is nothing but an agent of some very cunning enemies...

punish the women as she obviously in her anger may have uttred something bad about the great religion of islam in the land of pure pakistan.....doesnt matter if people say bad about christianity or hinduisn,they are lesser religions.according to your law, the women has commited a grave crime,for which she deserves the punishment,death.

Thank you dear Fracker for your input.

The truth about a matter does not depend on majority of people rather it depends on proof and proving. This by its very nature needs knowledge not number of people. Babies even in huge numbers do not know as much as anyone of the adults. Likewise illiterate, uneducated and ignorant and therefore simple minded people even if in majority cannot defeat a wiseman even if they are united.

The wisdom dictates that word sunnah be defined in the sense that it furthers aim of islam itself and not the way it becomes a hinderance or obstacle in the way of what islam stands for.

I know people can still use camels to travel and so can follow a pattern of life that the prophet used to have but if the prophet was amongst us today will he be happy with people travelling by camels if everyone else was travelling by normal available better means? I think he will be disappointed on such of his followers.

But you are free my friend to take islam as you like there is no compulsion in religion, after all who am I to stop you from travelling by camel? Or looking for bones to use them as writing material to preserve information?

Why not throw out of window this stupid thing called computer? Why not blow up the plans and buses and commincation instalations and power plants? Let us live like things used to be. After all our father adam used to sew leaves of the trees for covering himself and may be he used to live in a cave. Let us blow up the cities and the textile mills in them?

Please don't get me wrong I am only trying to explain things the way I understand them and if my understaning of things is wrong please explain rather than telling me what people are doing without why.

I am here to learn and hopefully you too.

Let me try and explain the point. Islam is based primarily on the quran and not on what people think islam is unless they can prove it from the quron.

The legal frame work of islam and of any modern state is as follows.

Actions of citizens are divided into duties or responsibilities. They fall into three categories dos, don'ts and neutral.

Only those things are declared illegal or unlawful that are thought of as harmful to the individual or society.

There are things that if we do not do them that will bring harm and there are thing that if we do them that will bring harm. According to wisdom of the quran and general human wisdom all is ok or lawful that is not harmful and is therefore lawful or legal. It is now upto people themselves to do something or not to do something that is not harmful. This is how all laws are passed even through parliaments in well established secular democracies.

What happens is that to start with there is no law about something but then need arises due to things that happen in society and someone says there should be a law about it so the debate and disccusion starts and when wise people think the law is needed they form it and when approved becomes law.

One will not find in the quran or sunnah whether we should use left hand driving or right hand driving rule. However we can see that neither is forbidden in islam. Thus laws are brought in as the need dictates and the same was true always.

There was a time when cars and buses were not invenmted yet and so there were no roads for them but as soon as they wereinvented and developed at means oif travel a whole bunch of regulations started about them. There were no airports when there were no aeroplans but as we got them so cam e about that is relevant. This is how the world works and you cannot have it any other way.

If islam was based on sunnah in sense of taleban, we will be still travelling on camel back and donkeys and inventers of things would have been killed for inventing evil things that make practice of sunnahs obsolete.

So the real sunnah is to live the way prophet wanted us to live not exactly like him the way he lived in his own time.

YouTube - Munazra : Sunni vs Deobandi. 1 / 20 ''Qabar par Azan''.

YouTube - Munazra 1 / 36 Hanif Qureshi (suni) with Talib ur rahman (wahabi)

YouTube - 1.Dr. Zakir Naik, Shahrukh Khan, Soha Ali Khan on NDTV with Barkha Dutt

YouTube - Sunni Tehrik Chief Sarwat Ejaz Qadri 1

YouTube - new tarana of sunni tehreek 2010.mp4

YouTube - All Deoband Ulama Convention about Sunni Tehreek Terrorist in Karachi - Part01

YouTube - Sunni Tehreek may be banned in Pakistan

YouTube - Largest Islamic Ijtma After Haj

YouTube - Millions of Peoples in Karachi Ijtima of Dawateislami Feb 20,21 and 22 ...........2009

YouTube - Islamic Scholars Issue Fatwa Against Terrorism

YouTube - Fighting with Taliban is Jihad & negotiation with Taliban is Haraam London Ulema Fatwa

YouTube - London Ulema Press conference against Qatil Taliban Terrorists Exclusive coverage by mqmloveyou

YouTube - Khilafah Conference USA 2009 Video: Hizb ut Tahrir's Global Activism

Thanks for the opportunity to express my views, regards and all the best.

Thanks for sharing the who's who of MUNAFYQEEN. :cheers:

Plasphsamy should mean only such circumstances where one "insists" and is not ready to "seek forgiveness". Only that one should be treated a blasphamous!

To not listen to forgiveness request in such cases is inhumane ... may be islamic though

Back
Top Bottom