What's new

Prepared to fight at short notice: Air Force chief Dhanoa

I'm seriously questing your IQ if you had to ask that question.
images

So we won 4 wars with Pakistan without even fighting , kek he'll of a army you got there bub

You mean the same one indian tanks defeated the Chinese tanks in the previous race . But I do find it hilarious that country with a arsenal full of Chinese relics is taking about quality .

While you were counting his chapati he was counting your countrymen bodies in surgical strike .

and those 40,000 indian army soldiers whom applied for leave after uri attack

Supapawa ISI S gets info that's not available to Indian army .

:disagree: pigon army doesn't count.your military is still in a coma from their surrender in 99 & 72 , aka the worlds largest military surrender since ww2.

Has Pakistan testers its nuclear doctrine yet?

Asking USA & China for help isn't really multiple responds.

What are you lying about or who are you trying to mislead? India did not complete the Tank Biathlon course aka crashed out let alone beating anyone.

Here is the results direct from the official ArmyGames website:
http://armygames2017.mil.ru/results_of_contests_en
upload_2017-10-12_6-20-17.png

Habitual lying and beating the hate drum won't earn you super power status, have some sportsmanship + humility would do you good.
And aren't you the one who always need to dial 911?

Last edited:
So many statements and no movement. India trying to hide its Doklam humiliation?

Indians believe that it won in Doklam. Just like how India won all the wars against Pakistan. India also created an imaginary war against China in 1967.

I'm seriously questing your IQ if you had to ask that question.
images

So we won 4 wars with Pakistan without even fighting , kek he'll of a army you got there bub

You mean the same one indian tanks defeated the Chinese tanks in the previous race . But I do find it hilarious that country with a arsenal full of Chinese relics is taking about quality .

While you were counting his chapati he was counting your countrymen bodies in surgical strike .
[QUOTE]
and those 40,000 indian army soldiers whom applied for leave after uri attack

You should visit a mental hospital in order to understand directions :D ..

You are such an ignorant. It was your News channels which showed the news of 40,000 soldiers applying for leave.

Other than 71 India lost all wars to Pakistan. In 71 war you didn't fought us directly you supported our opponent despite being 7 times bigger than us and it shows your "Auqaat", it shows how much you fear us and it shows that India being the second biggest country in the world is such a pathetic country.

No Indian tanks didn't defeated Chinese tanks but Indian tanks failed miserably in race. Your poor ammunition made Indian army face 789-1874 non-combat deaths during Indo-Pak standoff 2001-02.

Sur-gi-kal strikes :D :D.. Your own army is yet to provide proofs to prove their false claims. Your own media and mainstream opposition parties didn't accepted it. UN and US didn't accepted your claim. Whom you are trying to fool Kid??? If any of our soldier would have been killed or attack would have happened in Pak territory, Pak would have killed 100's of your soldiers in an immediate response. Your own DGMO requested Pakistan army to give back one of your soldier who crossed LOC and was captured immediately by Pakistan army. You should better go and find some information.

Pakistan nuclear tests never failed while every of Indian nuclear missile tests failed 3 or 4 times before becoming operational kid. Your army is the worst army in Asia, better feed your military properly. :D :D

Surrender?? Your chief ran towards UN during kargil war to make Pakistan withdraw. I don't know in which world you are living but you're really amusing me.

Better listen to your lovely Gen Bakshi here:-

You should definitely watch the above video in which your GENERAL is telling about the humiliation you faced during kargil war

Dhanoa is more like an idiot still iaf has poor record in maintanance ka f jets crashes pilots are no where to be called aces yet with few new rafales which pilots need 3 years to get completely gear up with jet yet blind dhanoa every days barks for war

Only to Pakistani failed education system China is not a eastern country

No , it's your pathetic "news" media who created it .just like the dead 2,000 indian solider claim you threw during dokalam stand off , Pakistani propaganda is historically pathetically scripted .

Lol I know if I post like you will cry propaganda , I am curious how you will cry when even your own politicians ,journalists , military say otherwise

Some shames can't be hidden behind words.

It was a 2 front war kid. We were fighting Pakistan on both fronts Hell your propaganda media was saying you were winning the war
images

We feared Pakistan so much that we crushed the entire Pakistani military in 13 days , the biggest military surrender since ww2 , kek your military printed stamps to beg India for your supa pawa army personal
images

gVxj3pEowMkhWjt1d-MUyfVpkOwYu20jerdQpOPgqdZCUlLAKb2CUxTju81n_rZyHN0lcadEtXogAWg9XbrRSo9Kxo_vx-c=w399-h369-nc

Nearly 1000 soilders were lost by fighting pak terrorist proxies , washing out the pigs Musharraf had brought or established in 1999 to capture kargil, 6000 terrorists were killed in those 2 years .

Even today your country denied Osama was captured in Pakistan, when his own wives and children were living in that banglow .showing will achieve nothing but create unrest to our region , there are plenty on soldier's who leaked videos of Pakistani bunkers . Amusingly enough even a neutral source like BBC has said India entered 2km into Pakistan & destroyed 6 bunkers.

APP is neither main stream nor is kagrival influential , their party barely has control over 1 state . He is known for pulling these stunts on bjp .lurk more.

Lol I'll take you to mars and show no attacks happened there , BBC did a private investigation and proved surgical attack took place .

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37702790

they did cross the Line of Control (LoC), in some cases by more than a kilometre, to hit nearby Pakistani border posts.

Supapawa Pakistan don't have a film industry to make this movie . It's a national shame for your military controlling puppet government to talk about death toll & military inferiority that's why ppl like you are so deluded .

That was a week after the attack , lurk more kid. You think your army will till be eating peanuts after a humiliation like that..

Don't try to brag about your pathetic nuclear "accomplishments" . India tested nukes 30 years before Pakistan. India is the first country in asia to get a nuclear reactor .there are 22(+8)nuclear plants in India , Pakistan has 4(+3) power plants . Even with imported Chinese tech your entire nuclear program is a public embarrassment.

This coming from the country whose military headquarters was overtaken by terrorists & blew up aircrafts worth millions .

Kek man this is so pathetic , your terror leader Musharraf abandoned your mujahidin military in kargil & retreated , we were slaughtering them every day, you didn't even collect the bodies graves became a tourist site.its still here you should come & visit :D

Kek now I know you are a illiterate too , he's talking about the lives lost wasn't worth the tactical gain.
  • India regained all lost territory
  • Pakistani lost 5000 lives
I'm just happy our Generals are so open & inspirational , compare it to Pakistani , literally war criminals , dictators & fugitives on the run.

I am not going to read such a big post wasting my time to read crap posted my a moron like you.

The simple thing is 65 AND kargil war has been discussed again & again here in this forum, you should better read those posts to understand how badly you lost both the wars.

Recently at dokhlam you buzzed off instead of confronting China which shows how much capable you are.

Abay seedhi si baat hai agr tum log itnai powerful ho to kyun intazaar kr rhai ho?? Ao na khushboo laga kr kabhi :D :D :D

Now this is not Pakistani media but international media idiot:-

maxresdefault.jpg

COIXwnMWUAAfmEP.png

images

the-holland-evening-sentinel.jpg

images

scottsdale-daily-progress.jpg

11412158_1455469958100398_5642486824319716628_n.jpg

And here is your lovely Gen Pal who was a part of kargil war again telling that he is not convinced that India won kargil war:- :D :D :D

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/india-actually-lost-kargil-war-gen-pal.262456/

Last edited:
India's doklam humiliation and pakistans 1965 war victory, one can draw parallels between the both. one is the delusion of pakistan and other is chinas:lol:
And you having watched winters soldier think you are one. You do know it was only a movie

Back
Top Bottom