What's new

Premier Wen targets causes of instability

8 years in power, Wen failed to deliver any solid result.
He talks, he talks a lot. He talks like our big mouth indian friends.
I don't like this man. It is a big mistake to put him at that post.

8 years in power, Wen failed to deliver any solid result.
He talks, he talks a lot. He talks like our big mouth indian friends.
I don't like this man. It is a big mistake to put him at that post.

That's because that idiot Hu rejects his plans. Wen's plans are actually the correct way to improve situation in the country. All Hu's doing is adding fuel to the fire.

You know a lot of people describe him as 'movie king' but you can't deny the fact that China today is better than 8 years before. People enjoy more freedom, live a better life than before and GDP doubles every 5 years. In a developing country like China, the abstaining of corruption might be impossible but the bottom line is that the country and society should be in the right track.

Politicians are no supermen and Roma can't be build in a day.After all we all saw what happened in Eastern Europe and Russia after dramatic political turmoil and what is happening in Libya or Tunisia is definitely not in Chinese people's interests.

You know a lot of people describe him as 'movie king' but you can't deny the fact that China today is better than 8 years before. People enjoy more freedom, live a better life than before and GDP doubles every 5 years. In a developing country like China, the abstaining of corruption might be impossible but the bottom line is that the country and society should be in the right track.

Politicians are no supermen and Roma can't be build in a day.After all we all saw what happened in Eastern Europe and Russia after dramatic political turmoil and what is happening in Libya or Tunisia is definitely not in Chinese people's interests.

I don't even know why people are blaming those two. Decision making in China is much more decentralized than it is in America. There you can blame Bush for his decisions but in China you'd have to blame an entire decision making department in the CCP.

Hu and Wen have very little power compared to the executive branch of the American government. That said leaders like Jiang Zemin are still disastrously stupid.

Is it true that Jiang belong to the group of guys who are good at power plays but hopeless at pretty much everything elso?

Even during Jiang's period China was still a much faster developing country than almost all her neighbors.

I think that Wen Jiabao is the 2nd worst China premier, and Li Peng is the 1st worst China premier, and Hu Jintao is the worst China president!
Fu*k house prices, fu*k Wen Jiabao, fu*k Hu Jintao!

After the jasmine thing, Wen has to come out to make a couple of statements, can't really blame him.

After the jasmine thing, Wen has to come out to make a couple of statements, can't really blame him.

Cross is being overly critical. The housing thing was going to happen sooner or later given that dynamics of the situation.

Back
Top Bottom