What's new

Pregnant elephant dies in Kerala after being fed with fruit filled with explosives by locals

I have no idea of the dating dynamics in India. If other communities don't like Muslims dating their daughters then so be it. Muslims shouldn't be going near such women anyway, if you follow the law to the letter.
Also the community I belong to is mainstream, no fringe. They simply do not dress like that. Anyway off-topic now.

I don't doubt it.

This burqa thing is Indian. And recent.

@jamahir @Naofumi

No one in India trusts their females near Muslims or lower castes.

Its one community every other community would be loathe their girls dating, forget marrying.

Its these kinds of objectifying attitudes that gross out liberal communities like Upper caste Hindus and Parsis. As its doing to me.
There I fixed it.

I don't doubt it.

@jamahir @Naofumi
What?

There I fixed it.

What?

Bete I have posted in detail an incident with me personally on this forum some time ago.

Not pleasant.

I had to intervene and get in the senior PI of my area.

I don't know if its a game, or bravado, or some feeling of adventure.

Its really not appreciated.

Especially since if the tables are turned, you guys go totally ballistic.

Bete I have posted in detail an incident with me personally on this forum some time ago.

Not pleasant.

I had to intervene and get in the senior PI of my area.

I don't know if its a game, or bravado, or some feeling of adventure.

Its really not appreciated.

Especially since if the tables are turned, you guys go totally ballistic.
Screenshot (383).png

I don't deny your defacements of my post.

My original post stands.

Even poor and lower middle class Hindu girls will go about their lives confidently in big cities wearing normal clothes.

Not afraid of showing their faces or hair or hands or feet to the world.

We (non Muslims) see this all around us.

And then we find young Muslim guys hitting on non Muslim girls. While Muslim girls are covered in black tents.

That's never going to end well.

@Naofumi

Do you know what sparked the Muzaffarpur riots?

Do you know how many communal riots (there is a historical account of each riot since 1947) start like this?

I don't deny your defacements of my post.

My original post stands.

Even poor and lower middle class Hindu girls will go about their lives confidently in big cities wearing normal clothes.

Not afraid of showing their faces or hair or hands or feet to the world.

We (non Muslims) see this all around us.

And then we find young Muslim guys hitting on non Muslim girls. While Muslim girls are covered in black tents.

That's never going to end well.
Screenshot (385).png

Do you know how many communal riots (there is a historical account of each riot since 1947) start like this?
I am free to read, please write in detail about each one.

@Naofumi

Do you know what sparked the Muzaffarpur riots?

Stop wasting your time doc , but in these times it is the only thing to waste.

Enjoy if you need me I will tag team with you.

Stop wasting your time doc , but in these times it is the only thing to waste.

Enjoy if you need me I will tag team with you.

Good to see you back and posting.

You are more their age group.

I nowadays feel bad (really) when I realise they are my son's age.

Good to see you back and posting.

You are more their age group.

I nowadays feel bad (really) when I realise they are my son's age.
Their is no age on internet and that's why having vast conversation here is unique. I wouldn't have Converse with you the same way as compare to real life.

Our society has harsh code of conduct when conversing with elders.

Their is no age on internet and that's why having vast conversation here is unique. I wouldn't have Converse with you the same way as compare to real life.

Our society has harsh code of conduct when conversing with elders.

Very true on the last part.

I don't doubt it.

@jamahir @Naofumi

@Naofumi

Though there are a couple or so Pakistani members here who champion the burqa, offline it mostly is an Indian thing and of the last 15 years, as padmchen said.

I have noticed this in my family too. In all my childhood photos about my relatives there is no burqa and now, boom.

1. It is an extremely sad incident. It was trending everywhere. Entire country rose in anger against it.

2. Dear Pakistani posters , stop comparing India with Pakistan on wildlife preservation

How many Sheikhs visited India to hunt Houbara Bustards?

Ever read about conservation efforts in Kaziranga ? That Bbc documentary? India has HIGHEST degree of protection for wild animals .

What's green cover of Pakistan again ?

Hi, you should be also speaking about the nearing-extinction status of the domestic cats in India. Because of that accursed woman Maneka Gandhi there are now 35+ million stray dogs in India who have killed off the cats who seem to have less visibility and thus lesser sympathy among the people.

Though there are a couple or so Pakistani members here who champion the burqa, offline it mostly is an Indian thing and of the last 15 years, as padmchen said.

I have noticed this in my family too. In all my childhood photos about my relatives there is no burqa and now, boom.
Dude, I am not interested any more in this subject.

Back
Top Bottom