What's new

Predator UCAV testing with Brimstone missiles.

Drones are vulnerable - tactical EMP weapons are under development in many countries including in Pakistan.

Anything not hardened for EMP's is vulnerable.
It's a lot easier to harden a pilotless vehicle than a piloted one.

Well, EMP weapons will be effective only momentarily against drone comms, as rest of it's systems would be EMP hardened...... with that EMP of ours out of the way, drones might just resume their job....... it's a very tricky thing...... only sure way is to destroy the relay station........ that will be anti-satellite EMP device, coupled with actual kinetic ASAT weapons...... and lots of them............ then you'd need to destroy any stealth aircrafts within comm range....... and that's another ball game, altogether! :D

Drones are vulnerable - tactical EMP weapons are under development in many countries including in Pakistan.

Well, EMP weapons will be effective only momentarily against drone comms, .......... then you'd need to destroy any stealth aircrafts within comm range....... and that's another ball game, altogether! :D

Keep in mind these drones will be autonomous. They will only comm to the stealth craft when they think they have a target just to get a green light that it is ok.

I know that............ it's always about the final kill order, unless it's a recon drone........ :D

Keep in mind these drones will be autonomous. They will only comm to the stealth craft when they think they have a target just to get a green light that it is ok.

Interesting video I found that is just another piece in the puzzle.

They are developing drone to drone aerial refueling.

Interesting video I found that is just another piece in the puzzle.

They are developing drone to drone aerial refueling.
buddy refueling of UAV... i never saw this before, thanks for that video bro.

buddy refueling of UAV... i never saw this before, thanks for that video bro.

That'll make for a 24/7 drone force patrolling the skies far away from home. Drones being bounced around the globe. Drones prepositioned in remote bases meeting up with a strike force. Drones following foreign submarines. etc

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom