What's new

Predator UCAV testing with Brimstone missiles.

An unmanned aircraft firing a guided missile at a remote-controlled vehicle......

Crazy times..

This confirms that UCAVs might be used in an anti armor role in the future.

The US makes many things to eliminate the rebels/mullahs in pak-afghan broder by drones..!!

Hopefully we should soon see the Taliban eating brimstones.

From all the developments going on abroad in this field.............. our cash and research starved dilemma........... we may, very well, be at the receiving end of that "swarm"! :(

Maybe a cheap solution to have a net centric swarm of UAVs blowing up armor :D

Maybe a cheap solution to have a net centric swarm of UAVs blowing up armor :D

That's what it is going to be. Who cares about air defense missiles when you are a dumb drone. Why endanger pilots when you can have a task done by a drone? It's going to be smart drones all the way,

That's what it is going to be. Who cares about air defense missiles when you are a dumb drone. Why endanger pilots when you can have a task done by a drone? It's going to be smart drones all the way,

Or maybe you can blast a tactical nuke over an armor formation - the Pakistani way :omghaha:

From all the developments going on abroad in this field.............. our cash and research starved dilemma........... we may, very well, be at the receiving end of that "swarm"! :(

I get your point, though things are bound to change. We have a well developed UAV development base now. Integrated Dynamics, SATUMA, NESCOM, PAC. When economy gets better we can utilize our skills to keep up with latest trends.

Or maybe you can blast a tactical nuke over an armor formation - the Pakistani way :omghaha:

I think the F35 and stealth are not for direct attacks. They are for loitering offshore out of harms way and coordinating drone attacks without being easily detected.

I think the F35 and stealth are not for direct attacks. They are for loitering offshore out of harms way and coordinating drone attacks without being easily detected.

Drones are vulnerable - tactical EMP weapons are under development in many countries including in Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom