What's new

Predator drones flown from base in Pakistan: US Senator ! WHO IS LYING

How can we so conveniently forget Musharraf? He's the one responsible for bringing the most corrupt and hated politicians in power. He set the precedent way for the likes of The MQM, Chaudhary brothers, and Zardari to come to power. First the Chaudhary Brothers, then the MQM, and now Zardari. Step by step through nefarious designs. Unbelievable to say the least...

So long as we keep forgetting Mushy and his ilk, we'll see a continuation of drone attacks, bomb blasts and chaos as a result in Pakistan.

These traitors need to be tried for treason in Pakistan. Justice *must* be done to these individuals. Whether theyre in Uniform or not. If we don't push for justice, then I'm afraid Nature will bring it us through her own recourse. We must remember that God doesn't allow injustices to prevail to prevail for long...human history is evident of it

The first step to this is to admit that Musharaff and the likes are oppressors. Oppression in any form is the worst human crime possible, our religion clearly tells us that there's no mercy or escape for the oppressors. It just astonishes and frieghtens me to see so many Musharraf lovers on the forum. Their love for the jawans is admirable, but we must understand that our military top brass who're complicit in oppressing their people are no longer ghazis. The ghazi`s of yesterday have become oppressors of today.
Because while you're crying Musharraf Musharraf, worst things are raping your nation away.

All Pakistan is a jungle
Every Pakistani has become a whore
Elite Rape the country
And we all act like a fool

Some sell religion, some sell dreams
Nation is dieing hungry and they are gathering cream
fight against extremism, democracy, rule of law, all are their fraud
Government of elite for the elite by the elite is a big fraud.

They live in AC and we don’t even get fan
They travel in luxury cars which we never can
Their children study at Harvard when our children have no school
Tears and tears only for NATION OF 160 MILLION FOOLS

stop crying and do something about it laddie! play your little role whatever that is!

stop crying and do something about it laddie! play your little role whatever that is!

lol
brother i am a journalist... did you see 3 D package on DRONE ATTACKS presented by rehman....
i and thousands like me are doing best ...but what we get due to zalaalat of our Elite we get disgrace every where
i am now fed up of answering Indians and others...because elite of my country has failed me and my alikes miserably

from orkut to long war journal...my patriotism has made me disgraced...why ???

btw see what i did and am doing [:)]

YouTube - GhulamMahdi14

lol
brother i am a journalist... did you see 3 D package on DRONE ATTACKS presented by rehman....
i and thousands like me are doing best ...but what we get due to zalaalat of our Elite we get disgrace every where
i am now fed up of answering Indians and others...because elite of my country has failed me and my alikes miserably

YouTube - GhulamMahdi14

Are u a pakistani?:what:

well great!

I thought u were an american journalist.

bill longley was a hero turned into criminal by the prevailing system of that time

he is character in Louis la Amors noval

lol

YouTube - GhulamMahdi14
boo hoo, you were such a nice patriot and no one put you up on a pedestal. You're not the only one who has had a tough time in life.

GEO Pakistan
US missile strike kills 25 in S Waziristan
Updated at: 1339 PST, Saturday, February 14, 2009

WANA; A U.S. missile strike killed 25 people, most of them Uzbek nationals in South Waziristan on Saturday.

According to sources, US drone planes fired two guided missiles at a house in Malik Khel in Ladha area after that Taliban had cordoned off the area.

The rescue operation is underway to fetch the bodies and injured from the rubbles. A senior Taliban leader told British news agency at least 25 Al Qaeda members have been killed in the attack, majority of them belonged to Uzbekistan. Pakistani security sources said 15 people were injured in the attack.
:agree::agree::agree::cry::cry::cry:
The strike by US drones was the third such attack since U.S. President Barack Obama took office last month.

Quite a discussion..Lets please also discuss our healths..
my stomach s upset..you guys????!!!

PLEASE STICK TO THE TOPIC

N yes we r all patriotic..N yes v hate the drones n the US..but lets stay in our senses..where would v ve been without the IMF loan..N who got us that..
America...
Atleast for some time v ve to do wat they tell us to..We need to tread the path carefully..N yes we need to strengthen our economy..its certainly no less important than getting JF17..If we r to use al JFs only to kill our own citizens then wat good r they..???

todays drone attack killed 25 ppl in South Waziristan

its surprizeing that since 2005 out of 49 drone attacks only 5 were carried out on Baitullahs areas.....
i am surprized to note that 90 % drone attacks were carried out on areas where militants are pro Pakistan.... thugs like baitullah and Fazul lullah are under US blessings

HAPPY Valentines Day To All Pakistanis From USA with Love.

We will send you Valentines Day Special Roses :smitten: Packed Inside Hell Fire Missiles :flame: , These Hell Fire Missiles are Painted red Specially For Valentines day and carry Signatures of Many American People :usflag:

Another American Drone Attack on Pakistani Land has killed 38 People.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom