What's new

Predator drones flown from base in Pakistan: US Senator ! WHO IS LYING

people calling zardari, responsible are truly wrong in thier perception , because he has to aggree on terms which were presented to him after, our hounrable COAS let musharaf go, from the post, because in the end , like GEN .ZIA , he startrd to think from his own mind, but guss what , its too late ?:tsk:
that was the end of musharaf, musharaf was lucky that agency , has deleted the course of assinations !:agree:
but this all sucks, nothing can be achive by just remembering the things in the past as they already passed, as a nation we need to wake up! & stand togather against all this torture , injustice, & a shadow of underworld style relationhip of USA.:angry:
I AM FEELING HAPPYNESS, & JOYFULLNESS AT THS MOMMENT , BECAUSE OF OUR UNITY AT LEAST NOW, ON THIS THREAD ,ON THIS VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE, OUR SENIORS AND JOUNIORS
WE STAND TOGATHER.:tup:
thnks to every one , & salute to every one from the bottom of my heart!
:pakistan::sniper::sniper::sniper:

Last edited:
I dunno if they'd be that stupid to leave drones out on display and then deny Pakistan has any.

They might be some home brand.

No roadrunner. These are Reaper UAVs, not even Predator. The Wingspan tells it all. No local UAV has such a wingspan and thats for sure.

No roadrunner. These are Reaper UAVs, not even Predator. The Wingspan tells it all. No local UAV has such a wingspan and thats for sure.

Yes they are Reapers all right, but the base is not PAF Shahbaz for reasons I have mentioned in my earlier post.

Secondly, I am simply amazed at the doubt and suspicion that exists amongst senior members here against the intentions of our own people in the Government who are currently operating this task on WoT. Firstly, I think that a the US Reaper is doing a far better job in killing the country-less foreigners who have made our border areas almost un-livable. It is these foreigners who have motivated & trained the locals (mostly 15 or 16 years old boys) to carry out suicide bombings in Pakistan and across the border. So if it was up to me, I would cut this proverbial head as soon as possible. Secondly, if one thinks form the US perspective, we'd be doing the same if in the US shoes. Why should the US allow sanctuaries in Pakistan for these criminals to prep and plan attacks? The issue which I am indeed concerned about is the death of the locals who are caught in between! However, if the attacks stop what guarantees are their that these areas will not be used for promoting further attacks and strengthen the hold of these country-less foreigners under the garb of peace and harmony?

Before we criticize every aspects of what our Government does, put yourself in the same shoes for a moment and then make a decision of what would you do in similar circumstances? Once thing is for sure, if the WANA areas are left un attended, they will become the eventual cancer of extremism which will eventually consume the moderate fabric of our society!

Some of this forum have questioned why Baitullah's forces were not targetted by US, perhaps this may go a long way to appeasing them. In any case these are Talib were no friends of Pakistan and the Uzbeks have earned a reputation among the Pashtun for being extremely cruel.

U.S. missile strike kills 25 militants in Pakistan
ReutersPublished: February 14, 2009

By Hafiz Wazir

A U.S. missile attack killed at least 25 al Qaeda-linked militants in a Pakistani tribal region on Saturday, security and Taliban officials said, the highest death toll of militants in a single such strike.

The strike by pilotless drones in the South Waziristan region on the Afghan border was the third such attack since U.S. President Barack Obama took office last month and could ignite fresh popular anger in Pakistan over the cross-border raids from Afghanistan.

The Taliban official said those killed were mostly Uzbek fighters.

"Our people have informed us that at least 25 people were killed. It could be more," the official told Reuters. A resident, who spoke on condition of anonymity for security reasons, said 25 to 30 people were killed.

A senior security official said there appeared to be no senior al Qaeda figure among the dead.

Missiles hit a sprawling house used by the militants as a training camp in the Zangari area in the South Waziristan region. Zangari is around 70 km (45 miles) north of the region's main town of Wana.

"Around 50 to 60 mujahideen have been living there for about a week. All of them were Uzbeks," the Taliban official added.

Intelligence officials confirmed the incident.

FORTRESS-LIKE HOUSE

The Taliban official said the militants had set up tents in the lawns of the fortress-like house and were undergoing training there when the missiles hit.

The militants have cordoned off the area and no one was allowed near the site of the strike, an intelligence official said.

Waziristan is the power base of Baituallah Mehsud, leader of the Pakistani Taliban and an al Qaeda ally, who is also accused of involvement in the assassination of former Pakistani prime minister Benazir Bhutto in December 2007.
Frustrated over what it sees as Pakistan's failure to stem the flow of al Qaeda and Taliban militants from its lawless tribal regions into Afghanistan, the United States stepped up cross-border attacks last year.

U.S. drones carried out about 30 missile attacks on suspected militants in 2008, according to a Reuters tally, more than half after the beginning of September.

The attacks killed more than 220 people, including foreign militants, according to a tally of reports from Pakistani intelligence agents, district government officials and residents.

Pakistan does not officially confirm the strikes but has said they violate the country's sovereignty and increase resentment towards the Pakistani government and the United States.

Obama said this week there was no doubt terrorists were operating in safe havens in the tribal regions of Pakistan, and the United States wanted to make sure Islamabad was a strong ally in fighting that threat.

Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari, Bhutto's widower who was elected to office last year, told CBS in an interview to be broadcast on Sunday that the Taliban had established itself across a large part of Pakistan, forcing the country to fight a war that was about Pakistan's own survival.

(Additional reporting by Alamgir Bitani; Writing by Zeeshan Haider; Editing by Charles Dick)

GEO Pakistan
Musharraf says surge in support for extremists
Updated at: 1739 PST, Saturday, February 14, 2009

ISLAMABAD: Former President Pervez Musharraf has said that support for the Taliban and Al-Qaeda is increasing in Pakistan. He said terrorism and extremism pose serious threat to the security of the country.

Talking to journalists here, Musharraf said the government would have to effectively deal with extremism and terrorism. The former president said he is being invited from various global think tanks to deliver lectures. Musharraf said he would visit India next week.

Over the continued US drone attacks inside Pakistan, he said there was no tacit agreement or understanding with the US to launch drone attacks inside Pakistan.:cry::angry::crazy::disagree:

Yes they are Reapers all right, but the base is not PAF Shahbaz for reasons I have mentioned in my earlier post.

Secondly, I am simply amazed at the doubt and suspicion that exists amongst senior members here against the intentions of our own people in the Government who are currently operating this task on WoT. Firstly, I think that a the US Reaper is doing a far better job in killing the country-less foreigners who have made our border areas almost un-livable. It is these foreigners who have motivated & trained the locals (mostly 15 or 16 years old boys) to carry out suicide bombings in Pakistan and across the border. So if it was up to me, I would cut this proverbial head as soon as possible. Secondly, if one thinks form the US perspective, we'd be doing the same if in the US shoes. Why should the US allow sanctuaries in Pakistan for these criminals to prep and plan attacks? The issue which I am indeed concerned about is the death of the locals who are caught in between! However, if the attacks stop what guarantees are their that these areas will not be used for promoting further attacks and strengthen the hold of these country-less foreigners under the garb of peace and harmony?

Before we criticize every aspects of what our Government does, put yourself in the same shoes for a moment and then make a decision of what would you do in similar circumstances? Once thing is for sure, if the WANA areas are left un attended, they will become the eventual cancer of extremism which will eventually consume the moderate fabric of our society!

epool; sir
let me clear some of very wrong perceptions, in your mind, sory to differ with you ! no country in the world can accept the attacks like these ,even countries somalia resisted the unwanted , & unjustifyied meddling of USA in its affairs, NOW why ! pakistan having much more , militry might , nuclear assests, great flying force why , we cant do things by our selfs?

ACCORDING TO YOUR PERCEPTION!
I think that a the US Reaper is doing a far better job in killing the country-less foreigners who have made our border areas almost un-livable. It is these foreigners who have motivated & trained the locals (mostly 15 or 16 years old boys) to carry out suicide bombings in Pakistan and across the border. So if it was up to me, I would cut this proverbial head as soon as possible. Secondly, if one thinks form the US perspective, we'd be doing the same if in the US shoes. Why should the US allow sanctuaries in Pakistan for these criminals to prep and plan attacks? The issue which I am indeed concerned about is the death of the locals who are caught in between! However, if the attacks stop what guarantees are their that these areas will not be used for promoting further attacks and strengthen the hold of these country-less foreigners under the garb of peace and harmony?

1.who allowed sanctuaries in Pakistan , & for what?:azn:
2.who motivated & trained the locals , to fight who?:azn:
3.what guarantees are their that , once all this mess is over, USA & ITS ALLIES WILL NOT GOING TO OCCUPY PAKISTANI LANDS?:azn:

IF we took into consideration your ideas, it will be NYcops , controlling the local lawenforcement?:lol:
there is no justification , of these drome attacks in any way, its pakistani land, & there should be only , pakistani forces carrying out the "attacks against any one" who dares to work against pakistan in any way! wether it will be TALIBANS or USA+& ITS ALLIES.:angry:

Over the continued US drone attacks inside Pakistan, he said there was no tacit agreement or understanding with the US to launch drone attacks inside Pakistan.:cry::angry::crazy::disagree:

Musharraf is good and honest, but he's poor at character judgement.

More than one occasion he trusted people that backstabbed him.

Once during the elections.

I do believe there was no tacit agreement when he was leader in Pakistan though.

Musharraf is good and honest, but he's poor at character judgement.

More than one occasion he trusted people that backstabbed him.

Once during the elections.

I do believe there was no tacit agreement when he was leader in Pakistan though.

HOUNRABLE roadrunner;sir

i guss , its called great deception, yes no agreement was inplaced , i guss because Musharraf , knew very well that , some time after , he had to go! so wouldnt wanted to take the blame, & no body else wanted it , till now, each & every one concerned kept his eyes closed, to get more benefits from CIA, our COAS, PRESIDENT ZARDARI, BENAZIR BHUTTO, AITAZAZ AHSAN, LAWYES MOVEMENT , MUSHARAF, QAZI HUSSAIN , ALTAF HUSSAIN, NAWAZ SHARIF , each & all of them took what ever , they can & the deal is still going on! for sure.:angry::angry::angry:
what are the reasons , why US ammbasdor in pakistan have to meet each & every one of them?:angry:

i cant belive that a US SENATOR , can lie, on her floor of senate.:disagree:
but these drones , still being flown from pakistani basses, its the truth & we had to accept it, also we had to oppose it, condme it till all this could be stopped.:tsk::cry:

there is no justification , of these drome attacks in any way, its pakistani land, & there should be only , pakistani forces carrying out the "attacks against any one" who dares to work against pakistan in any way! wether it will be TALIBANS or USA+& ITS ALLIES

Yes, ofcourse it should be Pakistani forces acting in Pakistan - but ofcourse the charge against these forces is that they are not acting --- look:

Missiles hit a sprawling house used by the militants as a training camp in the Zangari area in the South Waziristan region. Zangari is around 70 km (45 miles) north of the region's main town of Wana.

"Around 50 to 60 mujahideen have been living there for about a week. All of them were Uzbeks," the Taliban official added.

Intelligence officials confirmed the incident

In other words Pakistani intelligence knew of this training camp, knew Uzbeks were there and did nothing.

There is a report in today's Daily Times that 12,000 Talib are training in Swat - and you would have us believe that authorities do not know this training camp???

Either the Pakistani intelligence is cooperating with the US in these drone attacks or the outlook is indeed bleak.

If these drone attacks were to stop, PAF and Army Aviation attacks will have to increase, what then will we hear? that it is a repeat of 1971?? Killing our "own" people?

The new forces in Afghanistan, means a huge operation in Pakistan, to put a permanent dent into this Islamist maoist insurrgency.

She probably didn't know herself and just assumed it.

I see no reason why America would choose to house their precious UAVs in Pakistan.

She has access to classified information and her information is not based on assumptions.

Musharraf has stated repeatedly that no secret understanding was exercised with the US over drone attacks. Drone attacks during Musharraf's regime were a fraction of what they are nowadays and that is ample proof!

Musharraf is a man of his word, he says what he does and he did everything for Pakistan while he was in power regardless of what anyone would say!

If these drone attacks were to stop, PAF and Army Aviation attacks will have to increase, what then will we hear? that it is a repeat of 1971?? Killing our "own" people?

My problem with that is that Pakistan is not acting in its interests. The cause of this radicalization is in part these missile strikes. Trying to appease the US with blood sacrifices every now and then is not better than making offerings to Kali now and then.

Once they start lying to the people, why should anyone believe they're actually making any progress in the WoT? They could just as well be making their daily offerings to Kali.

My problem with that is that Pakistan is not acting in its interests

Huh??

Letting these Ubeks Talib/AQ operate from Pakistani soil against Pakistani soldiers is in the interests of Pakistan???

Why does it seem to matter to you how these AQ/Talib are dispatched to hell?? Dispatched is dispatched, yes, no? If not by predator, then PAF and army aviation will have to do it -- would you rather that??

The cause of this radicalization is in part these missile strikes

Silliest thing I have read to date.
And the reason robbers are robbers is because police are police???? Robbers become robbers in part, because of the police.

Trying to appease the US with blood sacrifices every now and then is not better than making offerings to Kali now and then

This poetic license and not worthy of you.

And you are 100% correct that Pakistan should have always taken responsibility for these attacks. Playing politics in this effort has been disaster.

Huh??

Letting these Ubeks Talib/AQ operate from Pakistani soil against Pakistani soldiers is in the interests of Pakistan???

Why does it seem to matter to you how these AQ/Talib are dispatched to hell?? Dispatched is dispatched, yes, no? If not by predator, then PAF and army aviation will have to do it -- would you rather that??

Silliest thing I have read to date.
And the reason robbers are robbers is because police are police???? Robbers become robbers in part, because of the police.

This poetic license and not worthy of you.

And you are 100% correct that Pakistan should have always taken responsibility for these attacks. Playing politics in this effort has been disaster.
Yeah but these Americans kill half the neighborhood to kill one guy. We can't trust them, we need our own guys at the helm.

Back
Top Bottom