What's new

Predator C (Avenger) heads to Afghanistan.

Please educate yourself, JF-17 is better than 80's era F-14 Tomcats and much much cheaper to mass produce. JF-17 is roughly a F-16C/D.

The best chance against US Navy and Air Force air strikes is use SAMs against manned fighters but shoot down UAV with patrolling fighters and AWACS. China makes world class AWACS and recently delivered the "Karakorum Eagle" AWACS to Pakistan.

After reading this news,these images come to my mind....Ever wondered why USA has been portrayed as satanic force lately?

Sauron (USA)
Sauron-2.jpg

will soon unleash his most formidable weapon the Urulóki (Predator C)
Ancalagon.jpg

to destroy middle earth (Pakistan,Iran,Afghanistan)

persian_language_map.gif

It will be good for US as it will be testing its each and every newly develop tech with the already in service stuff.

I hope India will purchase it when it get matured and we need it.

It will be good for US as it will be testing its each and every newly develop tech with the already in service stuff.

I hope India will purchase it when it get matured and we need it.

If it is for sale that is...which will be highly unlikely.

I doubt it would be ever offered to India, Predators are a US exclusive similar to F22.

The RQ-170 flew from Afghanistan to Iran. Clearly, the US intends to attack Iran from all directions, including Afghanistan. This Avenger could also be used against Pakistan. I'm sure india is hoping for this instead.

I thought drones in Pakistan are being used against terrorists and not Pakistan itself.. Why do you feel the need to attacking terrorists in NW and attacking Pakistan is the same thing..??

I thought drones in Pakistan are being used against terrorists and not Pakistan itself.. Why do you feel the need to attacking terrorists in NW and attacking Pakistan is the same thing..??

No they are being used to tame the Drug lords in the border regions,as this war is for USA's control on Afghanistan's real wealth...Poppy

Back
Top Bottom