What's new

Pray for my uncle's open-heart surgery

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam u Alikum and greetings.

My uncle, whose young, got a severe heart attack.
Although it was kinda fun, enjoying days lazy out of reach of kids and in peace, his reports now are not too good and must undergo Open-Heart surgery.

It must be done ASAP.

Need prayers. Everyone is cool, except for him as the bloody doctor haunted him !!

He is in Lahore and maybe in Jinnah hospital not so sure.

Thanks.
Regards.
LH.

Allah kher keray ga Insha Allah- Pray and hope for the best-

Why didn't your uncle go for surgery at AFIC (armed forces institute of cardiology) in RWP? They have very latest facilities and the doctors are very competent as well.

Allah un ko shafa e kaamla atta farmaye.

Btw. owing to the latest technology, the open heart surgery is not a big deal now.

May all would go well for him and he would recover as a healthy person. My prayers and wishes are with you all.

Well, cause the doctor is a friend of a close relative...so discount of around 50,000 ruppee and close supervision. Not forgetting that my uncle has zero cash in his back account, lost all in trade. Pray for his economical crisis too! I must not say more, but his a typical Pakistan 'Dekh li jai gi jo ho ga' kind of :P

Well, cause the doctor is a friend of a close relative...so discount of around 50,000 ruppee and close supervision. Not forgetting that my uncle has zero cash in his back account, lost all in trade. Pray for his economical crisis too! I must not say more, but his a typical Pakistan 'Dekh li jai gi jo ho ga' kind of :P
How much does an open heart surgery costs in Lahore? I think you are talking about bypass ? or changing of valves?

Bypass...First doc demanded 4 Lakh. This one was around 3.8 lakh but now around 3.2-3.4 lakh!

may Allah give him shifa cure amin open heart or bypass surgery is a good treatment since it clears the blockage to the heart it gets rid of the problem i wish him the best of health Ameen

Good luck with the operation. Hopefully you will recover soon!

Bypass...First doc demanded 4 Lakh. This one was around 3.8 lakh but now around 3.2-3.4 lakh!

In that amount, here in Karachi, one can have Bypass from Aga Khan (Semi Private), with Shahid Sami as surgeon.

Negotiations? dont they have packages?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom