What's new

Pravin Sawhney to attend Islamabad Security Dialogue on April 1 & 2.

Indian right wingers and cyber warriors call him Pakistani and Chinese agent meanwhile he has been allowed by Indian army to interview Gen Naravane in one to one sitting.

You don't have to agree with him on everything and he makes some really good points in his discussions and vlogs.

Unfortunately, we do not have a similar person in Pakistan who can point out problems/issues in Pakistan's military doctrine and operations. If it were up to me, i'd keep such people close as they can surely help you to plug your issues.

One smart guy, embedding himself in the enemy's frontlines, getting up to date on everything and feeding info back to his country. RAW has trained him well.

He is a peacenik. I like him for it. He wants India to settle issues with China & Pakistan & move the region forward. How is that bad?

Yes, he does sometimes come across as courting Pakistanis & I can understand why. I am also aware that taking him too seriously would blunt our thinking. But regardless of all that, if he makes Indians think about co-existence in prosperity, then he is well worth listening to - whether in India, Pakistan, China, or anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom