What's new

Prahaar-new short-range tactical missile

Copycatting Pakistan's advanced missile Nasr. Do not try to follow us you will be devastated like USSR devastated by Amrica. Try to build your economy. This is better for you.

India cannot copy advanced Pakistani missile Nasr. No one can. :tdown:

India cannot copy advanced Pakistani missile Nasr. No one can. :tdown:
Good one mate.But be careful,your post may very well attract members from over the LOC and there will began a troll war.Then some indian members will get martyred(read banned).Same thing happened to Kinetic.
REGARDS....

I too suspect the image...the main thing is the booster motor attached at the end of the missile body,which indicates a cruise missile...

Good one mate.But be careful,your post may very well attract members from over the LOC and there will began a troll war.Then some indian members will get martyred(read banned).Same thing happened to Kinetic.
REGARDS....

yeah u r absolutely correct ... its happening with me already .... some members like Chinese Dragon etc are hell bent in proving I am a sleeper account / false flag etc .... :pakistan:

yeah u r absolutely correct ... its happening with me already .... some members like Chinese Dragon etc are hell bent in proving I am a sleeper account / false flag etc .... :pakistan:

Uh,why so buddy,what happened?Did you get disagree with them in some thing??

I too suspect the image...the main thing is the booster motor attached at the end of the missile body,which indicates a cruise missile...

I think same. The image indicate a cruise missile. The person who took the photo in another forum told that it was written Ground launched cruise missile near the model.

REGARDS....

Thank brother.

Buddy,the article and picture was posted by the damn Prasun 'chor' gupta.He is an insult to the defence journalism.Everyone who know about missiles will suspect the missiles to be cruise missiles because of the blunt nose and the boosters.
REGARDS....

Copycatting Pakistan's advanced missile Nasr.

WHAT????

BTW, who sold ur missile's tech secrets???

Do not try to follow us you will be devastated like USSR devastated by Amrica.

In the whole world, we find only PAKISTAN to follow.............:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Be patriotic; nobody will object that; but stop daydreaming.

Try to build your economy. This is better for you.

WE NEED TO BUILD OUR ECONOMY.................ARE YOU SURE????

India could be world's 'third largest economy by 2012'
Geoff Hiscock
January 27, 2010

India could overtake Japan to become the world's third largest economy behind the United States and China by 2012 when measured by purchasing power parity, according to a new forecast by PricewaterhouseCoopers.

The accounting and professional services firm says its projections suggest China could be the largest economy in the world as early as 2020.

This is about five to 10 years ahead of the forecasts by investment bank Goldman Sachs in its BRICs (Brazil, Russia, India, China) reports over the past six years, which suggest China will move ahead of the US to be No. 1 some time between 2025 and 2030.

Goldman Sachs chief economist Jim O’Neill said last week China’s economy could eclipse Japan’s some time this year to move in to second spot.

The PwC report also says India is likely to grow “significantly faster” than China in the decade after 2020 as India reaps the demographic dividend of a younger and faster-growing population, and because its lower starting point gives it more economic “catch-up” potential.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...-economy-by-2012/story-e6frgaho-1225823914964

Buddy,the article and picture was posted by the damn Prasun 'chor' gupta.He is an insult to the defence journalism.Everyone who know about missiles will suspect the missiles to be cruise missiles because of the blunt nose and the boosters.
REGARDS....

prasun chor gupta is filling his blog with false claims about prahaar.

prasun chor gupta is filling his blog with false claims about prahaar.

Yeah,That buffoon told in his new blog that Arjun mk2 will use the trophy active protection system when DRDO chief Dr.V.K.Saraswat himself claimed that they had completed development of the directional warheads,highspeed ballistic computer and the milimetric wave radar for Arjun mk2.What a moron the Chorgupta is!!!!

Lol,some members called me a US national...one of them said I was RAW agent...

But,I am a proud Pakistani...:pakistan:

Ignore him....every sensible man knows that Indians had it before Nasr was tested...

It seems you are a very sane member.Everyone here should be because we are here to discuss,not fight.You guys should recognise that our missile programme is not failed just like we should recognise your Al khalid is a formidable tank, better than T72 and T90S.
REGARDS....

It seems you are a very sane member.Everyone here should be because we are here to discuss,not fight.You guys should recognise that our missile programme is not failed just like we should recognise your Al khalid is a formidable tank, better than T72 and T90S.
REGARDS....

Exactly...to say that "their missiles/nukes won't work" or "we have better quality then them" will only lead to underestimate your enemy and overestimate your own capabilities...

Back
Top Bottom