What's new

PR has cut deficit first time in 4 decades: GM

I aint claiming anything you are the one up and about with your negativeness so unless you start showing evidence its all hearsay or lets say your hypothesis :enjoy:

The evidence is present in the failure of the projects already announced for Thar Coal. All failures. That is a fact, not a hypothesis.

Saad Rafique has done a brilliant job. Always admired that man.

The evidence is present in the failure of the projects already announced for Thar Coal. All failures. That is a fact, not a hypothesis.
no evidence is presented if say there was a scientific study that showed soo...otherwise you sound like some wadera who haraps the money and says paisay thay hi nai :agree:

no evidence is presented if say there was a scientific study that showed soo...otherwise you sound like some wadera who haraps the money and says paisay thay hi nai :agree:

There were links to official surveys that I have posted earlier on the subject, clearly showing that Thar Grade B Lignite is not a commercially feasible source of large scale power. Please feel free to browse them or conduct your own research.

There were links to official surveys that I have posted earlier on the subject, clearly showing that Thar Grade B Lignite is not a commercially feasible source of large scale power. Please feel free to browse them or conduct your own research.
thats better

Many tall claims. Much hot air. Not much coal.

Remember the Underground Coal Gasification project by Dr. Mand and the claims made then? Remember the decision to convert all thermal units to That coal?

Same is the case here. That is not negativity, just the truth.

You are actually correct about the quality of coal present in Pakistan that has been discovered. Now we are importing coal to burn in the power plants and a terminal has been created for that. Coal is cheap because everyone is living in the 21st century with 21st century problems. Or should I say the people exporting it are. Anyway for @VCheng

Hoon itnay bhi na chuko kay goora shak karna shura kar day.

You are actually correct about the quality of coal present in Pakistan that has been discovered. Now we are importing coal to burn in the power plants and a terminal has been created for that. Coal is cheap because everyone is living in the 21st century with 21st century problems. Or should I say the people exporting it are. Anyway for @VCheng

Hoon itnay bhi na chuko kay goora shak karna shura kar day.

The next fuel will be natural gas and LPG, as legislative changes will raise the costs for coal.

How about we start manufacture atleast chinese or let say korean locos under license in risalput locomotives factory

How about we start manufacture atleast chinese or let say korean locos under license in risalput locomotives factory

Local assembly of imported components according to OEM standards would certainly reduce costs if the manufacturer agrees to share the technology.

Back
Top Bottom