What's new

PPP's ex-envoy to US, Indian lobbies working against F-16 deal: defence minister

somewhere heard that Hussain Haqqani is also trying to save altaf hussain and co. from scotland yard and he is also trying to shift mqm's international secretariat from london to houston..

Can't understand why this guy time after time approaching US government in anti Pakistan initiatives.

Does he have a grudge, blackmailing Pakistani government, paid by Pakistan's enemies or does he want to get favorable with the US lawmakers for his own future political agenda in US?
This guy is obsessed
I mean. Writing an article or giving interview is one thing
But he has time and money spared to work against Pakistan as a duty. Not sure if he is drawing any benefits from his campaign but there aren't much examples like his

For Pakistani the traitor label is reserved for Urdu speaking people and MQM ...

so i am sure if HH will come back to Pakistan some day, we will be experience him getting support on PDF ...

Bloody Hypocrites , traitor b@astards ..

Another reason to never vote Pee Pee Pee again is that it made a swine like Hussain Haqqani our ambassador in USA
And one more guy you forget Ex ambassador to UK wajid shams ul hassan who fleed with zardari corruption evidance in switzaerland

Zardari is a traitor no more proof we need

And get over it F 16 is a toy other airforces will kill it before F 16 see them talk about SU 35 Why cry over 3 decades old stuff

This guy is obsessed
I mean. Writing an article or giving interview is one thing
But he has time and money spared to work against Pakistan as a duty. Not sure if he is drawing any benefits from his campaign but there aren't much examples like his

Sir, that is the beauty of Murrika. Everybody is free to work for they believe to be the right course of action. If someone does not agree, they are also free to put forward their own points of view. Castigating Haqqani is not the solution. Working harder to lobby positively for Pakistan is the proper course of action.

somewhere heard that Hussain Haqqani is also trying to save altaf hussain and co. from scotland yard and he is also trying to shift mqm's international secretariat from london to houston..
That is BS
Please don't make him more than what he really is. Unless you can back it up with details other than heresy

Sir, that is the beauty of Murrika. Everybody is free to work for they believe to be the right course of action. If someone does not agree, they are also free to put forward their own points of view. Castigating Haqqani is not the solution. Working harder to lobby positively for Pakistan is the proper course of action.
Disagree much sir
Freedom of his level needs a lot of money to motivate such continued obsession
Hence I said he is one of a kind if his drive is selfless desire to achieve merikan dream

Disagree much sir
Freedom of his level needs a lot of money to motivate such continued obsession
Hence I said he is one of a kind if his drive is selfless desire to achieve merikan dream

Please feel free to disagree, but Pakistan has its own lobbying firms in DC for which it pays a pretty penny. Perhaps it should ask them to step up their efforts. That would be the correct thing to do in this case.

Please feel free to disagree, but Pakistan has its own lobbying firms in DC for which it pays a pretty penny. Perhaps it should ask them to step up their efforts. That would be the correct thing to do in this case.

Yes, Pakistan needs to seriously step up its lobbying efforts in Washington, but it needs to do a better job using the help of Pakistan-Americans to convince Congress. Indian-Americans are very active in Washington and are quite effective.

Yes, Pakistan needs to seriously step up its lobbying efforts in Washington, but it needs to do a better job using the help of Pakistan-Americans to convince Congress. Indian-Americans are very active in Washington and are quite effective.

That is how the game is played. Nobody can stop anybody else from trying. The only solution is to work harder yourself.

While Pakistan is at it, she must take action against all the "Haqqani networks" ; national or dual nationals.
Diplomatic or a military action.A suitable antidote for the poison that is posing a problem.

I agree. I think the someone from Pakistan should go and reassure the American leadership of this resolve of rooting out terror too, at every cost. The rest will workout just fine. I can see these bird going to Pakistan at the end of the day when all this drama is settled in the dust.

Individuals like Hussain Haqqani and Altaf Hussain are a disgrace to Pakistan.

disagreed with the first part re Haqqani's feel for freedom.
leaving American freedom for now because thats out of scope. one has to be mindful what to say ..(to remain "mainstream" if you know what I mean ;)

agreed with the rest of the post re Pakistani failure to sell its PoV

agreed with the rest of the post re Pakistani failure to sell its PoV

That is the key point to note. Let others say and do what they will, but concentrate efforts not on complaining, but doing a better job of selling Pakistan's PoV. Otherwise we lose.

Hussain Haqani is the name of a sh!t bin :hitwall:

And get over it F 16 is a toy other airforces will kill it before F 16 see them talk about SU 35 Why cry over 3 decades old stuff

The ball is in Pakistan's court, a smart country wouldn't allow it's national security to be held hostage.

The US wants to keep the F-16 line open for a few more orders, perhaps it's time for Pakistan to move away from it's F-16 fetish.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom