What's new

PPP supporting PTI on Imran Khan assassination bid.

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Bilawal Zardari said, there should be a full investigation and attack on Imran Khan is an attack on Pakistan. Latif Khosta said the pattern is exactly the same as when Benazir was assassinated....change of heart ??

Ahaan...

Noor Wali Mehsud, Nelson Mandela, Kim Jong Un, and Ajit Dobal are all in favor of FIR too...

Bilawal Zardari said, there should be a full investigation and attack on Imran Khan is an attack on Pakistan. Latif Khosta said the pattern is exactly the same as when Benazir was assassinated....change of heart ??

It's not a change of heart; Mr. Zardari, aka Man of the Match, is a brilliant political player. But, in this fiasco, he's sat on the sidelines while PML-N took the beating and abuse while his stronghold on Sindh hasn't changed. Remember Zardari's words during an interview. He said I would drag them across the pavement; he's not one to forget what Noon League did to his wife.

Imran Khan, while I do not agree with everything he says or does, I like he has his heart in the right place and wants to improve this society and governance. However, he should have played the divide-and-conquer strategy. Imran rode the gravy train too fast and made everyone his target for corruption, I agree with that, but you can't fight everyone, and often you choose to align with the lesser evil and take out the enemy of my enemy before you train your guns.

The strategy should have been to align with PPP and take out N-League in Punjab. Instead, PPP holds onto Sindh and Baluchistan while PTI takes Punjab and PKP. The basic rule of this game is whoever has Punjab takes the house. Once you get rid of N-League, you slowly start chipping away at PPP.

After being thrown out as PM, Imran tried approaching Zardari and was rebuffed after realizing a slight error in his initial strategy. I think there is a possibility, but it'll require Khan to offer an arm or leg.

@VCheng, what do you say?

Last edited:
@VCheng, what do you say?

To me, it appears to be too late in the game now. IK has left himself with very little room to maneuver, specially with the military. This cannot end well for him, unless both sides turn down their rhetoric and work out a compromise.

Not change of heart.

Ppp knows the wind has changed. They are on survival mode

Not change of heart.

Ppp knows the wind has changed. They are on survival mode
Nope.. Zardari is playing smart.. Though Bilawal is on tours, meeting with important officials of every country as a new 'PM' of Pakistan, somehow Zardari feels that PMLN won't give any space to Bilawal. Either NS Maryam is going to be PM. If Martial Law occurs, then \Bilawal is delayed more. Bilawal is feeble, he cannot rise own his own and Zardari wants to 'settle' his son future..

But, in this fiasco, he's sat on the sidelines while PML-N took the beating and abuse while his stronghold on Sindh hasn't changed.

PPP literally rigs the vote to not let PTI win.

Once you get rid of N-League, you slowly start chipping away at PPP.

PPP will play Sindhi nationalist card if their fortress of Sindh is chipped away.

I think you guys are reading it wrong.

All the liberals anti army folk are waking up to the fact that ppp/ establishment bickering of the last 20 yrs was staged. Topi drama. A few of their folk have already abandoned the ppp bakwas. Read Cyril almeda types.

Zardari is just trying to keep them with his party. Frankly it’s eye wash. Not to be taken seriously. Ppp is not strong in balochistan either. It’s more of a feudal stronghold there.

I think you guys are reading it wrong.

All the liberals anti army folk are waking up to the fact that ppp/ establishment bickering of the last 20 yrs was staged. Topi drama. A few of their folk have already abandoned the ppp bakwas. Read Cyril almeda types.

Zardari is just trying to keep them with his party. Frankly it’s eye wash. Not to be taken seriously. Ppp is not strong in balochistan either. It’s more of a feudal stronghold there.
He is a full youthiya now lol, very surprising

If Bilawal becomes PM it will be Pakistans first ever gay PM. Congratulations in advance.
PM getting ready for national speech .....

1667866862468.png

1667866954252.png

Nope.. Zardari is playing smart.. Though Bilawal is on tours, meeting with important officials of every country as a new 'PM' of Pakistan, somehow Zardari feels that PMLN won't give any space to Bilawal. Either NS Maryam is going to be PM. If Martial Law occurs, then \Bilawal is delayed more. Bilawal is feeble, he cannot rise own his own and Zardari wants to 'settle' his son future..
Zardari is a true survivor. He knows when and where to position himself. Soon he will meet his maker and all the fitna will be shown to him.

To me, it appears to be too late in the game now. IK has left himself with very little room to maneuver, specially with the military. This cannot end well for him, unless both sides turn down their rhetoric and work out a compromise.
Well well well. What do you know? @VCheng is capable of having a sincere and honest discussion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom