What's new

PPP-MQM coalition a 'Third Nikah': Saad Rafique

:P . . . . Lahoris aren't good :sad: Ap log taunt kartay ho hum per.. :sad:

Yeh kiyaa baaat kar diii ! :o:

Lahoris are the best of the best ! :smokin:

Taunt aap par karnaa bantaa haiiii; you were a PPP jiyala who joined PTI and now are in MQM chanting 'Altaf Hai....Altaf Hai....Altaf Hamaraaa' ! :whistle:

Yeh kiyaa baaat kar diii ! :o:

Lahoris are the best of the best ! :smokin:

Taunt aap par karnaa bantaa haiiii; you were a PPP jiyala who joined PTI and now are in MQM chanting 'Altaf Hai....Altaf Hai....Altaf Hamaraaa' ! :whistle:

When?? :woot: Jhoota Ilzam lgatay hain ap log hum per :cray:

Opinion could be change by efforts. In the past few months what they've done for the progress of both cities? Except Mustafa Kamal's period I couldn't see much things done by them. May be you can increase my knowledge so please do share their projects.
I think you about a thing called local bodies elections? If you not than may be I explain how it's work. Get some home work before jump on a debate::

I think you about a thing called local bodies elections? If you not than may be I explain how it's work. Get some home work before jump on a debate::

What? :undecided: I didn't ask about it, I asked about the progressive work done by MQM. We will discuss it later first shed some light on their work.

what you say, about PTI+JI,s severl nights & still a honeymoon stands with TTp, drone protests?lolzz

PTI + JI don't share same idiology, they are just two parties making an alliance in KPK and they are doing well in the province which is massively war hit. Plus PTI or JI don't base their entire election campaign against each other like MQM does against PPP Waderas. You are comparing apples with oranges my friend. TTP and drones issues are totally different thing.

What MQM does is, they whine and cry against Waderas of PPP during election campaigns and Jalsas, but after every election, they join hands with same waderas. Lanat!!!

images

i think, there is some truth in your post!

but how can you for get that, he was beTen by IJT thugs in punjab universty, & was a target of jammati prapoganda mohim?

PTI + JI don't share same idiology, they are just two parties making an alliance in KPK and they are doing well in the province which is massively war hit. Plus PTI or JI don't base their entire election campaign against each other like MQM does against PPP Waderas. You are comparing apples with oranges my friend. TTP and drones issues are totally different thing.

What MQM does is, they whine and cry against Waderas of PPP during election campaigns and Jalsas, but after every election, they join hands with same waderas. Lanat!!!

images

i think, there is some truth in your post!

but how can you for get that, he was beTen by IJT thugs in punjab universty, & was a target of jammati prapoganda mohim?

Can't see the last two images you've posted. But yes no denying that IJT attacked IK in PU, Lahore and they did propaganda against him back then. But past is past, you cannot do anything about it. We had to move forward. Did you really want PTI and JI to sit in opposition and watch PMLN and Fazlu forming govt in KP?

PTI and JI's KP govt could be bad in a lot of things, but there are a lot of positives also, its still far better than these status quo govts.

Can't see the last two images you've posted. But yes no denying that IJT attacked IK in PU, Lahore and they did propaganda against him back then. But past is past, you cannot do anything about it. We had to move forward. Did you really want PTI and JI to sit in opposition and watch PMLN and Fazlu forming govt in KP?

PTI and JI's KP govt could be bad in a lot of things, but there are a lot of positives also, its still far better than these status quo govts.
friend if past is past for JI & PTI then its same for MQM & PPP logicaly?

friend if past is past for JI & PTI then its same for MQM & PPP logicaly?

No sir, they (MQM and PPP) did the same again. MQM is officially joining Sindh Govt again with 6 ministries.

2011_10_28-2011_10_28_6_38_56.jpg

2011/10/2011_10_28-2011 PAST?

Imran-Khan-and-Nawaz-Sharif2.jpg

PRESENT.?
future.....?

No sir, they (MQM and PPP) did the same again. MQM is officially joining Sindh Govt again with 6 ministries.

doesnt matters its all same khaybar to karachi, for thier intersts everything can happen in damocrazy?:woot::omghaha::nana::astagh:

says the one who's party (PTI) itself are involve in an intense love affair with the killers of 40,000 innocent civilians known as the TTP ! dare I say that this is hypocrisy of the highest order !
sorry friend,
he has some logical questions too?
@Jazzbot
its the dam damocrazy culture of the damocrazy itself, which can trun a rebel like IMRAN shaking hands with noora king, & same time MQM having dinners with wadera,s?
i guss both are wrong?
what you say?

Last edited:
2011_10_28-2011_10_28_6_38_56.jpg

2011/10/2011_10_28-2011 PAST?

Imran-Khan-and-Nawaz-Sharif2.jpg

PRESENT.?
future.....?

doesnt matters its all same khaybar to karachi, for thier intersts everything can happen in damocrazy?:woot::omghaha::nana::astagh:

sorry friend,
he has some logical questions too?
@Jazzbot
its the dam damocrazy culture of the damocrazy itself, which can trun a rebel like IMRAN shaking hands with noora king, & same time MQM having dinners with wadera,s?
i guss both are wrong?
what you say?
I think the to this answer lies in the middle ,thus what we need is a strong civil-military understanding, after all there are grievances on both sides of the isles of the civil-military divide, thus we will also have to be mindful of that, thus with all its ups & downs the example of the ppp + army understanding which we saw in the previous gov't looks workable albeit with a'lot of improvement, yes there were tension no doubt. but then there were also team work between the Army & the Civilian gov't like for example during the one tenure of foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar ,where we saw somewhat of a successful understanding between FM Hina Rabbani Khar & Gen Kiyani. thus a teamwork , where the civilian gov't gives good performance & the Army give its backing & cooperation & issues related to national security is formed with the active consultation & understanding between both the civilian & the military apparatus is the approach we need @ present note: PPP gave Musharraf a safe exit ,while the Military reciprocated by cooperating with FM Hina Rabbani Khar, so a sort of a give & take relationship with solid civil-military understanding is the need of the hour

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom