What's new

PPP-MQM coalition a 'Third Nikah': Saad Rafique

I think to answer that what we need is strong civil-military understanding, after all there are grievances on both sides of the isles of the civil-military divide thus we will also have to be mindful of that, thus with all its ups & downs the example of the ppp + army understanding which we saw in the previous gov't looks workable though with a'lot of improvement yes there were tension no doubt but then there were also team work between the Army & Civilian gov't like during foramen minister Hina Rabbani Khar/Gen Kiyani thus a teamwork where the civilian gov't gives good performance & the Army give gives the backing & issues related to national security is formed with the active consultation & understanding between both the civilian & the military apparatus is the approach we need @ present note: PPP gave Musharraf a safe exit ,while the military reciprocated by cooperating with the FM Hina Rabbani Khar, a sort of a give & take relationship with solid civil-military understanding is the need of the hour
dear friend,
what you think HINA/KIYANI relationship as a team was good enough?
& the past performence of the zardari led govt, can become any example of good governence?
its a basic problem of 2 different, thoughts?
one allways needs power to become billionere, the other one neeeds them to understand the problems?
how can come the shoe shinners of yesterday can become , the damocraztic star of today?
thier minds works, in a differnt way?
they just need democracy , as thiet slogans but all they do , is the worst dictatorship?
be it ZAB OR NAWAZ?

says the one who's party (PTI) itself are involve in an intense love affair with the killers of 40,000 innocent civilians known as the TTP ! dare I say that this is hypocrisy of the highest order !

First of all, prove the claim of love affair between TTP and PTI with some authentic and credible yet concrete sources. I will follow my case in reply. Man up and go ahead instead of bitching around.

Secondly, why you idiots keep pulling up PTI and TTP everywhere, even where it has nothing to do. The thread is about PPP and MQM alliance in sindh and yet you desperate huqparast zombies are running rampant against PTI. Butthurt?

Saad Rafique is idiot ... This is not 3rd nikkah but 4th ................

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom