What's new

PPP-MQM coalition a 'Third Nikah': Saad Rafique

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
S-Rafique.jpg

KARACHI: Pakistan’s Railway Minister Khwaja Saad Rafique termed the recent coalition in Sindh between Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) a third Nikah (marriage).

Speaking to the media after the arrival of nine locomotive engines from China here at Karachi port today Saad said that such coalition between the two parties is a routine thing.

Answering a question regarding former military ruler Pervez Musharraf’s fate, Saad told media that “Musharraf has reached the beach and Karachiites know what to do with him”

He informed media that 9 more engines have arrived here out of 58 engines which have been manufactured in collaboration with US and China.

Five engines have already reached here and more 23 engines will also arrive within next few months. New locomotive engines are being inducted in Railway after 13 years, he said adding high powered engines which have been received from China will be used in the country for the first time.

Karachiiites know what to do with Musharraf: Railway Minister Saad Rafique | The News Tribe

:disagree: :disagree:

It was very much clear by day one. All know MQM was dying to do that. One thing I couldn't get is how shamelessly they do it. :undecided:

:disagree: :disagree:

It was very much clear by day one. All know MQM was dying to do that. One thing I couldn't get is how shamelessly they do it. :undecided:
Many reasons but two are which main, first Sind govt.seems not interested in local bodies elections and funds for betterment of Karachi and Hyderabad etc are freezes so getting some minsters mean get some funds, second about get some relief on political persecution on MQM workers which they are facing on the name of so called restore peace in Karachi.

Many reasons but two are which main, first Sind govt.seems not interested in local bodies elections and funds for betterment of Karachi and Hyderabad etc are freezes so getting some minsters mean get some funds, second about get some relief on political persecution on MQM workers which they are facing on the name of so called restore peace in Karachi.

As Karachi is own by MQM,they're not doing anything for the whole province. There is nothing special about Karachi or Hyderabad. And about the peace restoration the culprits should be dealt with the language they understand nothing wrong in it.

As Karachi is own by MQM,they're not doing anything for the whole province. There is nothing special about Karachi or Hyderabad. And about the peace restoration the culprits should be dealt with the language they understand nothing wrong in it.
This is your opinion which I can't change. Anyway thanks for your input.

This is your opinion which I can't change. Anyway thanks for your input.

Opinion could be change by efforts. In the past few months what they've done for the progress of both cities? Except Mustafa Kamal's period I couldn't see much things done by them. May be you can increase my knowledge so please do share their projects.

Opinion could be change by efforts. In the past few months what they've done for the progress of both cities? Except Mustafa Kamal's period I couldn't see much things done by them. May be you can increase my knowledge so please do share their projects.

Aaap Muhajir ho kar kiyun Muhajir Qaumi Movement key khilaaf haiin ? :(

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom