What's new

PPP, JUI-F and JI Workers Join PTI

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A group of activists and workers from different political parties along with family members and friends, including PPP, JUI-F and JI from Union Council Hazarkhawani, Peshawar resigned from their parties and joined Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf on Monday. The announcement was made during a news conference at press club. On the occasion, the PTI candidate from PK-6 Fazal Elahi, activists and workers along with notable of the area were present.

Those, who joined PTI including Ibrahim Khan and Qasim Khan of Pakistan People's Party Parliamentarian, former nazim UC Hazarkhawani Sher Rahman, Akbar Khan from Jamiate Ulema Islam, Hamayoon Khan, Hussain Khan, Bilal Khan and Imtiaz Khan from ANP, Khaista Gul, Aman Afridi, and Jamal Hussain, Razzaq Khan, Wakeel Khan, Ali Manshah of Jamaat-i-Islami.

Besides, Mohammad Tariq of PPPP from Union Council Acheni Payan along with family members and friends also joined PTI by quitting his party. Other workers, who joined PTI were included Wajid Khan, Haji Usman, Haji Ghulam Kibriya, Haji Saeed Nabi, Hidayatullah, Fazal Hussain, Auranzeb Khan, Haji Mir Ghulam, Haji Mufasil Baz, Mohammad Amir, Aftab Khan, Javed Khan, Mukhtiar Alam, Akhtiar Alam.

While speaking on the occasion, the PTI candidate from PK-6 Fazal Elahi formally welcomed the joining of workers from different parties, said that it was reflected the poor performance of former ruling ANP in the province. He said that party would further strengthen with their joining, asked the people to vote only PTI in election, if they want to bring real change in the country.

Fazal Elahi said if his party voted to power in election, would practical implement all its commitments and would create a new Pakistan on May 11, he claimed. He criticised that those political parties raised slogans of Roti, Kapara and Makan and rights of Pakhtuns, had failed delivered the masses during last five years. He claimed the PTI will gain majority of seats in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and form a government in the province.

Different parties' workers join PTI | Business Recorder

Opportunists ?? :rolleyes:

Opportunists ?? :rolleyes:

I think they are workers who joined, they won't be given a ticket. :undecided:
Perhaps they finally understood PTI is the only sane party who can bring Pakistan on its feet.

Still lot more to come, lot more to join PTI, campaign is not finished yet my frnds.

Should PTI be letting them in at the 11th hour? :coffee:

They're workers/voters... not candidates for tickets. The were ex PPP, ex JUIF and ex Ji voters... now they'll vote PTI (for obvious reasons).

Still lot more to come, lot more to join PTI, campaign is not finished yet my frnds.

The foundation of Naya Pakistan will be laid in by the evening of 10th May. In other words, Purana Pakistan will be buried with the dawn on the 10th and a Naya Pakistan will be emerged on the morning of 11th May even before the voting will start. Insha'Allah

EDIT: Just noticed that this is the constituency from where I belong too. The PK6 (Provinical seat) is Insha'Allah confirmed while there will be tough competition for the National Assembly seat against JUIF and ANP's candidates.

They're workers/voters... not candidates for tickets. The were ex PPP, ex JUIF and ex Ji voters... now they'll vote PTI (for obvious reasons).

The foundation of Naya Pakistan will be laid in by the evening of 10th May. In other words, Purana Pakistan will be buried with the dawn on the 10th and a Naya Pakistan will be emerged on the morning of 11th May even before the voting will start. Insha'Allah

EDIT: Just noticed that this is the constituency from where I belong too. The PK6 (Provinical seat) is Insha'Allah confirmed while there will be tough competition for the National Assembly seat against JUIF and ANP's candidates.

InshaAllah :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom