What's new

PPP Federal minister Sardar Abdul Qayyum Khan Jatoi arrested with call girls in Cat C

QADRI

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
With all honesty now i believe if anyone wanna search more video clips like this of other top notch elites of our society then they will not be disappointed. What else i can say after viewing this first hand proof.

Allah Almighty Bless Pakistan Long Live Pakistan with pride and honor (ameen)

Nawaz

With all honesty now i believe if anyone wanna search more video clips like this of other top notch elites of our society then they will not be disappointed. What else i can say after viewing this first hand proof.

Allah Almighty Bless Pakistan Long Live Pakistan with pride and honor (ameen)

Nawaz

True, elites are corrupt and poor are destitute...

Sometimes, I feel there is no other way to change but for poor to take things in their own hands and do some kind of revolution!

i hope most of you people have an idea of Have and Have not concept often used in sociology, these are two categories, Haves are powerful and rich people with many authorities and have nots are those who are poor and have no authority...i don't remember the person's name but i think that was martin Luthor who said that one time came when havenots realize their position after being damaged by Haves and then they try to motivate themselves and took over Haves...in the shape of revolution...Now i think time has come for Havenots of Pakistan to took over these haves. The only thing we need is good leadership and motivation to do that.

Pakistan's society has become more corrupt so only corrupt people will lead coorrupt society.

Quite frankly, drinking and other crap is fast becomming a common thing amongst the middle class so these things will happen.

It is our responsibility to first clean our own houses because that will help clean the society over all.

thread2.jpg

Democracy in Pakistan is a big fail!
These morons are portraying your supposedly pure country as "Pimpistan"
let see if someone is going to devise stoning punishment for him.

Where do these call girls base their operation?(since there is no authorised/barely legal brothels in pakistan)Also will these chinese girls who got caught be punished?Or government will just deport them?

Now i know y Zardari was always viewed as a 'National Security threat' prior to his not-long-lived redemption i-e NRO. Once a cheat always a cheat. I am a common man i don't know 'Worst democracy is better then best dictatorship' but i certainly know any government that puts food on my table is good and any government which takes my food away is worst (be it dictator or civilian dictator).
My request to honourable Chief Justice of the Islamic republic of Pakistan 'My lord! kick their butt so hard that they are thrown forever in the dustbin of history' .

Back
Top Bottom