flooding.jpg

sindh-children-eating-afp760.jpg

hungry_002.jpg

531eeb50d93b5.jpg

2011_11_13-2011_11_13_6_56_40.jpg

5062404754_48de2f8c0c_z.jpg

poverty.jpg

You have got to be kidding me....

Thats exactly the thought that came to my mind.

The word PPP is not synonymous with development or modernization. It is synonymous with corruption, nepotism and severe incompetence.

It is heartening to see that the Party has been rejected by the Masses. It is only a Regional Party, their Jalsa in Karachi showed just how weak they are. They cannot even win a single seat from Punjab now, they have been wiped out.

Thats exactly the thought that came to my mind.

The word PPP is not synonymous with development or modernization. It is synonymous with corruption, nepotism and severe incompetence.

It is heartening to see that the Party has been rejected by the Masses. It is only a Regional Party, their Jalsa in Karachi showed just how weak they are. They cannot even win a single seat from Punjab now, they have been wiped out.

What more pathetic is pasting Benazir name on every project. Paysa Awaam ka and they treat every project like it is being built from their own money and ahsaan kar rahay ho awam par.

Last edited:
It's not a troll thread but it is pretty pathetic.
OP is pretty much PPP's 1-man forum media cell and a die hard Jiyala

I feel sorry for the creator of this thread, he is so ignorant , and now i can see why Pakistan is in such mess, cuz we have plenty of such fools.
Patwari kia kum thay ju wadera be yahan nikal aya.

What more pathetic is pasting Benazir name on every project. Paysa Awaam ka and they treat every project like it is being built from their own money and ahsaan kar rahay ho awam par.

My blood was fu**ing boiling when i read that. Forget Benazir, okay she was an Ex PM and deserves some recognition. What made my blood was seeing the names of her fu**ing children on these institutions and projects, what have they done to deserve this.

Malshi laug, malshi sooch. The creator of this thread is a good example of that.

10 million saplings to be planted in entire districts
Workshops and seminars will be held during tree plantation campaign in the province.

Sindh Forests Department has announced that 10 million saplings will be planted in all districts of the province during the Spring Tree Plantation Campaign, 2015.

According to a notification of Chief Conservator of Forests Sindh, a target to plant nine hundred thousand saplings have been set for Sukkur circle inside and outside the forests during the Spring tree plantation campaign.

In this regard, more than five hundred thousand saplings will be planted inside the forests of Sukkur circle, while outside the forests of Sukkur circle, 75 thousand plant saplings in Sukkur district, one hundred and fifty thousand each in Khairpur and Ghotki districts will be planted.

All the Circle Officers have been directed to seek an active participation of NGOs, farmers, students, general public and the government employees during the plantation campaign. Workshops and seminars will also be held to raise awareness among the people.

The circle officers have also been directed to establish cells at their offices for monitoring and evaluation so that the effective success percentage of the planting campaigns could be ensured.

Radio Pakistan

It's not a troll thread but it is pretty pathetic.
OP is pretty much PPP's 1-man forum media cell and a die hard Jiyala

Yeah me a die hard jiyala for sure.

Sindhis are dumbest people on planet. Wake up and smell the bullshit for the love of God.

Investments in Sindh: China pledges to expedite projects
840041-Developmentprojects-1424234565-350-640x480.JPG

The projects that need to be expedited include Karachi Circular Railway and Light Rail Brown Line. STOCK IMAGE

ISLAMABAD:
China has pledged to expedite all development projects as proposed by the Sindh government for which agreements have already been signed with various Chinese companies.

Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah, heading a delegation, met Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi, who visited Islamabad last week, and asked for support and expediting of various projects in the southern province, officials sources privy to the meeting told The Express Tribune.

Sources maintained that Wang directed Chinese Ambassador Sun Weidong to meet Sindh government officials and forward a report within one week on the projects mentioned in the meeting.

According to the Sindh government, the province had sought Chinese government’s intervention to expedite development projects for which MoUs have already been signed.

The projects that need to be expedited include
- Karachi Circular Railway and Light Rail Brown Line
- Three roads and bridges near Hyderabad
- Karachi Safe City project and
- Coal mining in Tharparkar Block-IV which has been allocated to Harbin Engineering of China.

Investments in Sindh: China pledges to expedite projects – The Express Tribune

Does @Qalandari honestly have no shame? How long will you keep parroting bullsh*t?

No shame at all.

2000 CCTV cameras to be installed in Karachi
Forensic laboratory facilities are being extended to Hyderabad and Sukkur.

Two thousand more close circuit cameras will be installed at four hundred points in Karachi with the assistance of the United States.

This was stated by Inspector General of Sindh Police Ghulam Haider Jamali while talking to a delegation of the US Embassy in Pakistan, in Karachi on Saturday.

The three-member delegation discussed with the IGP various capacity building measures of law enforcement agencies.

The Inspector General said one thousand and five hundred lady police constables would be inducted in Sindh Police during the current recruitments and provided with counter-terrorism training.

He said forensic laboratory facilities are being extended to Hyderabad and Sukkur police ranges.

Radio Pakistan

294 CCTV cameras being installed in Larkana
DPO Larkana says strict security measures have been made for the safety of sensitive places.

In Larkana, two hundred and ninety four CCTV cameras are being installed to check terrorist incidents.

District Police Officer Larkana said strict security measures have been made for the safety of sensitive places, including educational institution religious and public places.

Radio Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom