What's new

PPP ~ Development projects and modernisation of Sindh

Please can you post latest updates on new projects? No need to post same old crap. I am quite interested in interior sindh development done by PPP i recent years.

Above all includes latest completed or under construction work.

You need to whiz through the whole thread and find it for yourself. Also do let me know what development work has been done in interior Punjab, interior KP and interior Balochistan for comparison purposes. Thanks.

Shaheed Hosh Mohammed Sheedi park inaugurated in December 2014

144407_25-12-2014%20shaheed%20hosh%20mushammad%20park%20b.jpg

144407_25-12-2014%20shaheed%20hosh%20mushammad%20park%20a.jpg

Above all includes latest completed or under construction work.

You need to whiz through the whole thread and find it for yourself. Also do let me know what development work has been done in interior Punjab, interior KP and interior Balochistan for comparison purposes. Thanks.

Sir check development thread for punjab updates. We also need someone from Balochistan who update on going projects. KPK/Punjab are covered by PDF users.

Sir check development thread for punjab updates. We also need someone from Balochistan who update on going projects. KPK/Punjab are covered by PDF users.

The Punjab development thread is very pathetic when it comes to interior Punjab development. Flop government performance.

The Punjab development thread is very pathetic when it comes to interior Punjab development. Flop government performance.

Sir interior Punjab does not exist, i think you are smoking hashish right now. Lets compare Multan with Karachi, because Lahore-Karachi comparision will be unfair. After completing new airport, work on metro bus has started. And will be up and running before Karachi metro bus.

I also think Faisalabad metro bus will be completed before Karachi one.

Sir interior Punjab does not exist, i think you are smoking hashish right now. Lets compare Multan with Karachi, because Lahore-Karachi comparision will be unfair. After completing new airport, work on metro bus has started. And will be up and running before Karachi metro bus.

I also think Faisalabad metro bus will be completed before Karachi one.

So there is no rural (interior) Punjab ?

Multan airport was PPP's initiative. All credit goes to PPP.

If Metro bus in Multan is your criteria for development then there is no need to argue with me.

So there is no rural (interior) Punjab ?

Multan airport was PPP's initiative. All credit goes to PPP.

If Metro bus in Multan is your criteria for development then there is no need to argue with me.

Sir rural punjab can be compared to Hydrabad type cities.

855980-healthcare-1426802094-516-640x480.jpg

Improving healthcare: Sindh govt hands over hospitals to reputable NGOs

KARACHI:
The Sindh government has made an agreement with five reputable NGOs to run selected public health facilities, according to an agreement signed on Thursday. The move is aimed to improve the delivery of health services.

Indus Hospital CEO Dr Abdul Bari Khan signed the agreement to run the District Headquarters Hospital (DHQ), Badin.

Hands organisation will manage the affairs of the district headquarters hospitals in Bin Qasim Town, Gadap Town and Khairpur.

Aman Foundation agreed to operate the ambulance services in all districts.

The Integrated Health Services will run all rural health centres, except those in Thatta and Sujawal. Health department’s special secretary Dr Khalid Qureshi signed the agreement on behalf of the government.

Under public-private partnership, Sindh government and Bahria town have agreed for the following:

1- Universities in Karachi, Hyderabad and Nawabshah

2- 54km metro bus route

3- Electricity project agreement between K-electric and Bahria town for Karachi

4- Clifton flyover and two underpasses

5- Millions of rupees of tax money to be paid to Sindh government

1102745705-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom