What's new

PPP ~ Development projects and modernisation of Sindh

BS LOL CM Sindh if really wanted to make Metro in Karachi He would have started Orange Yellow Line Metro Bus and JICA (Japan) by now would have Started Karachi Circular Railway Project :D :D

No need to be over smart with me. It was the Nawaj league Supreme court that blocked JICA to take part in the circular railway project. Sindh govt is doing things systematically. First sorting out health, education, other civic amenities and then resolve the transportation issue. Quite a few flyovers and road projects have been dealt with already which will be part of the various transportation routes and this has been going on since last 2-3 years. Its not like Lahore where one metro is built and the coapt roads running alongside the route gets congested regularly because of the ill planning. The Lahore metro has destroyed the local culture and environment and the masses have to pay 2 billion rupees taxes as subsidy annually to run the most expensive and ill planned metro of the world.

In Karachi there will be five to six bus routes and a circular railway system and these projects are being planned in a proper manner. Even the green line is being built by the Sindh government after proper planning. The only role of the corrupt federal govt is to finance this project and it was backing out and escaping but thanks to CM Sindh we have forced the corrupt Nawaz league to dole out the money of Sindh.

Only if patwaris and PPP haters had brains alas :crazy:

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-28%20at%2019.30.49_zpszpoialid.png

No need to be over smart with me. It was the Nawaj league Supreme court that blocked JICA to take part in the circular railway project. Sindh govt is doing things systematically. First sorting out health, education, other civic amenities and then resolve the transportation issue. Quite a few flyovers and road projects have been dealt with already which will be part of the various transportation routes and this has been going on since last 2-3 years. Its not like Lahore where one metro is built and the coapt roads running alongside the route gets congested regularly because of the ill planning. The Lahore metro has destroyed the local culture and environment and the masses have to pay 2 billion rupees taxes as subsidy annually to run the most expensive and ill planned metro of the world.

In Karachi there will be five to six bus routes and a circular railway system and these projects are being planned in a proper manner. Even the green line is being built by the Sindh government after proper planning. The only role of the corrupt federal govt is to finance this project and it was backing out and escaping but thanks to CM Sindh we have forced the corrupt Nawaz league to dole out the money of Sindh.

Only if patwaris and PPP haters had brains alas :crazy:

LOL who says Lahore has just one Metro Orange Line is under construction in future Purple and Blue will also Come... :D :D

well your so called PEE PEE PEE was in Federal from 2008 to 2013 what happened then? did Supreme Court also stopped Sindh to build KCR with JICA??

and yeah Lahore one is not ill planned but these tracks are elevated and can be converted to Metro Anytime Gov wants or the needs so they dont have to redo it again just lay the tracks upgrade stations and Metro train will run LOL

CM sindh Forced Nawaz hahahahaha biggest joke of the day

your PPP bring 18th amendment Punjab was Building Metro when PPP was in Federal and it's still building metro in Pindi and Multan why didn't PPP financed Metro when ppp was in Federal 2008-2013???/

Can't even Fix Roads and Gutters of Karachi and talking about Lahore ill planned hahahaha
Karachi doesn't have waste management systems fix that Sindh Budget is 738 Billion Rupees use that money :D :D :D

LOL who says Lahore has just one Metro Orange Line is under construction in future Purple and Blue will also Come... :D :D

well your so called PEE PEE PEE was in Federal from 2008 to 2013 what happened then? did Supreme Court also stopped Sindh to build KCR with JICA??

and yeah Lahore one is not ill planned but these tracks are elevated and can be converted to Metro Anytime Gov wants or the needs so they dont have to redo it again just lay the tracks upgrade stations and Metro train will run LOL

CM sindh Forced Nawaz hahahahaha biggest joke of the day

your PPP bring 18th amendment Punjab was Building Metro when PPP was in Federal and it's still building metro in Pindi and Multan why didn't PPP financed Metro when ppp was in Federal 2008-2013???/

Can't even Fix Roads and Gutters of Karachi and talking about Lahore ill planned hahahaha
Karachi doesn't have waste management systems fix that Sindh Budget is 738 Billion Rupees use that money :D :D :D

As I said no need to be over smart with me. 18th amendment was passed in 2011 and its first practical implementation year was 2012.

Nawaj league supreme court stopped PPP government on working on the circular railway project. The following link is the complete systematic study carried out in 2012

http://greenline.gov.pk/doc/EID-CR(6)12149-FR-MASTER-PLAN-01.pdf

Punjab government just built metro whereas the condition of health is pathetic in the whole of the province. PPP has focused on health instead. This is the most basic human right.

Corrupt Punjab government builds metro for corruption.

This in the end result of corruption which can be seen in the pics below

As I said no need to be over smart with me. 18th amendment was passed in 2011 and its first practical implementation year was 2012.

Nawaj league supreme court stopped PPP government on working on the circular railway project. The following link is the complete systematic study carried out in 2012

http://greenline.gov.pk/doc/EID-CR(6)12149-FR-MASTER-PLAN-01.pdf

Punjab government just built metro whereas the condition of health is pathetic in the whole of the province. PPP has focused on health instead. This is the most basic human right.

Corrupt Punjab government builds metro for corruption.

This in the end result of corruption which can be seen in the pics below

KCR is a project from 1999 :D :D LOL

This happens in Very heavy Rain... :D It rained quiet heavily that day But

In Karachi after few millimeters of rain

when it doesn't rain

KCR is a project from 1999 :D :D LOL

This happens in Very heavy Rain... :D It rained quiet heavily that day But

In Karachi after few millimeters of rain

PPP government started in 2008 and by 2012 when it started working on KCR the corrupt Nawaj league supreme court stopped the work due to its ill intentions.

That happened on the main roads but the pics which I showed actually show the rain water entering the metro underground passenger areas where no drainage system was made because the money allotted for the drainage system was stolen by the corrupt Punjab government.

PPP government started in 2008 and by 2012 when it started working on KCR the corrupt Nawaj league supreme court stopped the work due to its ill intentions.

That happened on the main roads but the pics which I showed actually show the rain water entering the metro underground passenger areas where no drainage system was made because the money allotted for the drainage system was stolen by the corrupt Punjab government.

Hahahah from 2008 till 2012 Qaim ali Shah urf Sleeping beauty was sleeping then he realize oh we have to make KCR in 2013 hahahah Your Funny.....

so by going to your logic if it happens on Main roads i's ok and if it happens in underground passageway due to heavy rains then it's corruption??

Man US and England and China are also corrupted :P

upload_2016-2-3_1-9-37.jpeg

Hahahah from 2008 till 2012 Qaim ali Shah urf Sleeping beauty was sleeping then he realize oh we have to make KCR in 2013 hahahah Your Funny.....

so by going to your logic if it happens on Main roads i's ok and if it happens in underground passageway due to heavy rains then it's corruption??

Man US and England and China are also corrupted

You need to take admission in a school to understand English. I have already said that Sindh government first focused on health and other civic amenities and during this period also worked on the BRTS routes by making flyovers, tunnels and signal free corridors.

Punjab only worked on metro without focusing on the other basic civil amenities.

Secondly your logic is really absurd and actually illogical. If anything wrong happens in other countries then it does not automatically makes it correct. Yes I would deem these pics as testimony of corruption too. Two wrongs do not make a right.

They should have made rain proof underground systems and effective drainage systems.

Going by your logic I fear tomorrow you will say that majority of Chinese are non-muslims so Pakistanis should also become non-muslims. As I said your excuses are really illogical.

You really cannot defend the corrupt practices of Punjab government and Nawaj league. They are corrupt to the core.

Will it bring his daughter back, what can a "POOR" man do when faced with the power of a badmash, look at the faces of the relatives in the photo "Bottom left" and you still DARE use for propaganda? You criminal!

BTW I am neutral, I no longer support any political party!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom