What's new

PPP and the Tharpakar Drought Issue : 132 children died of hunger

Why they would gave chance to someone else especially when everyone else are criticizing them for not taking care .

These are the moments I want to line up all our ''leaders'', get them on their knees and shoot them execution style. seriously there are people dying of hunger and they are busy worrying about pride and politics.....:mad:

WTF!!! What these low life mofos p!gs are? and where is that hijara leader of them these days? :angry:

These PPP lowlifes are beyond my understanding. They wasted 5 Billion Rs on Sindh Festival while these kids were dying in Sindh since 4 months. Wheat and Rice were rotting in govt stocks, but these waderas of Sindh didn't give anything to save lives of these poor kids. Tons of food gone rotten and wasted in Govt Stocks.. :sick:

PPP is true disgust, they should all be executed.

Wohohoho, hold your horses Sir. PTI has almost zero presence in deep rural Sindh till date and PTI holds no public office in Sindh, so how do you expect PTI to know about such droughts deep inside Sindh (Thar)? Its PPP who should be giving answers, don't drag PTI into everything.

I' am not dragging PTI into this but many supporters of PTI are trying to do politics against PPP on this issue. Yes PPP should give answers.

BTW this is how PPP loot money but does nothing. This is what they need from Karachi too.

Back
Top Bottom