What's new

Poverty in Iran under the Mullah regime

How is it possible that Iran is such a poor, failed, sanctioned, hated, isolated, drug, crime and mut'ah infected country when you have more gas money than anyone else and equally as much oil as KSA, Venezuela, Iraq and other oil producing states?

Very disappointing for the people of Iran to be ruled by Mullah lunatics.

@iranigirl2: sis what do u want to prove??
iran is the jewel of ME no need to prove , let the trolls like the above one eat their ......!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, look.

China in the 50s, 60s, 70s, was dirt poor not because the governmental system or the people were not hard working, but because the almighty US's interference.

If US would take its dirty hands off Iran, Iran would be advancing in leaps and bounds, unlike the sly dirty sand fleas who rely on the black gold and kissing up to the Satan.

The Iranians are well educated, intelligent, forward looking, creative, hard working, entrepreneurial, before long when the great US power wanes, the Iranian people will rise up and Iran will again be restored to its rightful place.

The Chinese attribute it to their IQ. It was only a matter of time till they matched their Taiwanese, South Korean, Japanese counterparts in development. The only thing that held them back was population. Iranians are actually very close to other middle easterners in culture and genetics - closer than they are to Chinese or Europeans anyway.

And those Sand fleas ruled Persia btw.

The Chinese attribute it to their IQ. It was only a matter of time till they matched their Taiwanese, South Korean, Japanese counterparts in development. The only thing that held them back was population. Iranians are actually very close to other middle easterners in culture and genetics - closer than they are to Chinese or Europeans anyway.

And those Sand fleas ruled Persia btw.

Iranian people are indo-Iranians.

Most people in the Middle East are ethnically Semites.

We have our own culture and ethnicity. different than Semites, Europeans, Chinese, etc..

How is it possible that Iran is such a poor, failed, sanctioned, hated, isolated, drug, crime and mut'ah infected country when you have more gas money than anyone else and equally as much oil as KSA, Venezuela, Iraq and other oil producing states?

The same thing could be said about Arabs. Arabs are portrayed very negatively all over the world.

^^^ Wright

^^^
The sand fleas ruled Persia? In the past you mean? Not today.

Even the bloody sausage stuffing Brits once kicked China's azz.

So what's your point?

And don't give me that IQ horse$hit. It's getting old. Give it a rest.

IQ is only one of the many attribute of a person. It is no different from saying because I have a bigger dick, I am a good lover.

^^^ Wright

^^^
The sand fleas ruled Persia? In the past you mean? Not today.

Even the bloody sausage stuffing Brits once kicked China's azz.

So what's your point?

And don't give me that IQ horse$hit. It's getting old. Give it a rest.

IQ is only one of the many attribute of a person. It is no different from saying because I have a bigger dick, I am a good lover.

Perhaps you missed the point. Arabs had a greater influence on Iran then vice versa. British did not leave a cultural impact on China. Arabs changed everything about Persia from religion to culture.

As much as you would like to deny, Arabs have had more influence over history then Iran.

Also you might want to check which nation invested the most in China: USA. China could never have made it without access to US markets and capital. Iran probably wont get far isolated from the west either. But who knows India has stepped in to take the role of benefactor.

Lastly its your Chinese & other East Asian buddies most vocal about the IQ thing. Looking at the recent PISA scores, I am inclined to agree. Where does Iran Rank on PISA again?

^^^

You seemed to disagree with me and then agree with me about the US meddling.???? What was your point???

Read my first post that you quoted again.

See the facts:

Saudi arabia produces 2,6 times more oil than Iran.
Iran produces 1,5 times more natural gas than Saudi Arabia

Iran has 74 million people (nationals), saudi arabia has 19 million (nationals).
So Iran has 3,9 times more people, lets say 4 times to make it easy for the readers.

Iran had 8 years terrible war and 30 years sanctions (last 15 years heavy to severe sanctions)
Saudi had no wars, sanctions or anything.

Iran has and had severe brain drain.
Saudi Arabia did not.

With the facts above, saudi GDP PPP is 2,4 times higher than that of Iran.
I would like the readers to decide or give their opinion on these facts

Just like Pakistan, PDF has also become football field for Arabs & Persians :whistle:

One of the highest drug-addiction rates in the world.

True. But you're forgetting something, if it wasn't because of Iran, Europe + Arabic countries would have much more harder times dealing with the drug smugglers.

Hello,

Long time no see. :)

I don't mean to offend you, so if my tone seems to be harsh, please know that it's not intentional.

Actually this paragraph:

Is gross generalization, Iran, after Israel and Turkey is the most industrialized country in the middle-east, and unlike Saudi Arabia and the rest, we are not dependent on outside help to do our projects. At least not for every small thing.

Iran is very rich in natural resources, and I think everyone should be fairly familiar with that. However, if you had even the slightest understanding of role of foreign investments in Gas and Oil industry you wouldn't have came up with this ridiculous statement.

But natural resources is nothing to brag about, Iran's treasures are not its natural resources, but its people. That, I dare say its unique in the middle-east. Achievements and accomplishments of Iranians (even the ones residing in Iran) is something that no one can ever deny (Just use Google). Despite being under harshest economic sanctions we relatively industrialized our country, but what did the Saudis do with all that oil revenue? Because your Saudi students here tell me that your royal family eats it all up. And the rest goes here and there.

What are the Saudi achievements, beside financing terrorism and funding mosques that are actually being used to train terrorists?

You know why Iranians are so successful compared to Saudis and Persian Gulf Arabs, even under sanctions? Its not because of genetics, its because Iranians generally don't share same narrowed view of the world that Arabs in Saudi do, we don't believe in fairy tales (at least the people who are successful don't).

I personally have the pleasure of relieving more than 100 of religious nutjobs from their radical religion to truth of Atheism.

I'm personally very offended that you even think that we should share the same backward religious ideologies that you are following in Saudi. Please understand that even though Iran is under sanctions, its still a heaven compared to "rich" and backward Saudi Arabia.

Please know that Oil and Gas industry has an expiry date, if you really care about your country, its best to be like Iranians and start using your brains. Having rich princes is not something to brag about. Starting with nothing and building your own empire needs bragging, and this is something we Iranians have a long hand in. Just Google Iranian entrepreneurs and businessmen, you might ask why don't they stay in their own country? Simple answer! Because their country is under sanctions, whereas we don't see anything like this in Saudi Arabia. You don't have our problems, why are you so backward?

Hell, even Saudi scholarship students refuse to go back to their country, and god only knows why they're on scholarship, because to be honest they could barely speak English and have zero Academic success.

Back
Top Bottom