What's new

Potentially hazardous asteroid to fly by earth tomorrow

Just skimming through notes ! Par maslaa haii jubbb woh poooch leitaa haiii questions like 'Analyze the ethical considerations of the Company's decision in the light of Heigel's 6 points' tou meinnn wahannn kiyaa likhoon ? Meriii tou farishtooo ko bhii nahin pataaa keh Hegel ke 6 points kiyaa theiii ? :undecided:

Wo 6 points they jo Hegel ne likha tha.

Armageddon????..I am ready Bit€h!!!..someone pls get me on it with a nuke(probably pakistani) and some drills.....who else is coming with me???...skull??..sparky??

Armageddon????..I am ready Bit€h!!!..someone pls get me on it with a nuke(probably pakistani) and some drills.....who else is coming with me???...skull??..sparky??

I'm up for anything which forms a mushroom cloud after impact. :lol:

Dikhne me kaisi hai wo mohtarma? :D

Tobaaa...tobaaaa ! :eek:

But to answer your question : :tup: :D

Yaraa meriii parsooon ke paper mein there was a Sikh sitting behind me ! What kind of a man wears a pink turban, with a pink shirt & bell bottom jeans & shoes that are a sparkling color of sky blue !

Was this a one-off ya phir Pa Jeees shockeeen mizaaaj hoteiii hain ? :blink:

Tobaaa...tobaaaa ! :eek:

But to answer your question : :tup: :D

Yaraa meriii parsooon ke paper mein there was a Sikh sitting behind me ! What kind of a man wears a pink turban, with a pink shirt & bell bottom jeans & shoes that are a sparkling color of sky blue !

Was this a one-off ya phir Pa Jeees shockeeen mizaaaj hoteiii hain ? :blink:

Bade wale bande honge. :confused:

Gaon ka gawar ke bade me suna hai kabhi, chahe jitna bhi padha likha lo, rahenge gawar hi.

Good decision taking our nuke,we probably would not want an Indian one to malfunction while the whole world depends on it. :D :D

Back
Top Bottom