What's new

Potential Products Pakistan can export to INDIA

Cement has been imported from Pakistan for more than a decade now. Reasons there is huge demand and Pakistani cement is cheaper.

Rice, dals, fruits, cotton etc are few more things that can be imported to fight the ever increasing inflation.

Not sure about what india can import but i am sure Islamabaad will be more than happy to export their premium product *TERRORISTS*, that too without any cost :flame:

2hrcrch.jpg

What is the price of good quality rice in Pakistan ??
In India i usually eat pauna basmati rice which costs Rs.85/kg !!

I want dabar-amla for my mustache!

Any excess fruits and vegetables can be imported/exported between Pakistan & India which will benefit common people on both side, Dry Fruits, Carpets, Leather products, Handicrafts etc.

I think except leather and football every pak product has an equivalent counterpart in India. Anyway,will be happy to be proven wrong!

The question is, what not can Pakistan export?

Fresh fruits of top-class quality, especially Mangoes, sheets of cotton and wool or processed cotton/wool items, world-class sports instruments and world-class stainless steel ornaments including surgical instruments and cutlery, building materials, E-services like consultancy in computer and business management fields, energy saving methods produced by university students (NUST and UET tops in them) and last, but not least, JF-17 Thunder. ;)

Pakistan produces world-class and top-in-it's-kind class products which is latter exported to companies who stick their 'Made in Country' labels. Good examples are of sports goods, which reminds me of Nike shoes and British golf-clubs.

I think except leather and football every pak product has an equivalent counterpart in India. Anyway,will be happy to be proven wrong!
Mangoes. Pakistani mangoes, beat them!

Fresh fruits of top-class quality, especially Mangoes, sheets of cotton and wool or processed cotton/wool items, world-class sports instruments and world-class stainless steel ornaments including surgical instruments and cutlery, building materials, E-services like consultancy in computer and business management fields, energy saving methods produced by university students (NUST and UET tops in them) and last, but not least, JF-17 Thunder. ;)

Pakistan produces world-class and top-in-it's-kind class products which is latter exported to companies who stick their 'Made in Country' labels. Good examples are of sports goods, which reminds me of Nike shoes and British golf-clubs.

Red highlighted part won't be successful. Rest I think can make good business.

JF-17, free main do to bhi nahin lenge, jo bhi govt. sochegi agle din hi power se bahar. :D

You don't do mangoes to an Indian ,especially a keralite!

Alphonso mangoes are India's speciality,along with numerous other varieties making India the largest mango producer. Though we don't widely export them due to domestic demand.

Personally,i have 5 mango trees at my home which produce 3 different varieties. Mango is our national fruit!

Back
Top Bottom