What's new

Poster of the Year contest 2016

2016 has just started and we are selecting poster of the year 2016. dosnt make sense with full 11 months to go.
the deadline should be reviewed and a realistic date finalized logically at the fag end of the year. even mags like TIME etc select their person of the year around October or November.
give posters enough time to write their articles.

2016 has just started and we are selecting poster of the year 2016. dosnt make sense with full 11 months to go.
the deadline should be reviewed and a realistic date finalized logically at the fag end of the year. even mags like TIME etc select their person of the year around October or November.
give posters enough time to write their articles.

Adding to it, January 2016 is the right time to announce
poster of the Year 2015

@Slav Defence
I think its time to announce the winner..

If you could count my vote pls add it to @WAJsal and @The Eagle @Daneshmand (my choice for top 3) with consolation prize to @Neutron

A special high five for @MaarKhoor too for splendid efforts.. He is a good writer no doubt...

If i may suggest, to encourage much wider participation, can you check with say @WebMaster and see if there could be more internal recognition.. Say like medals in place of dual flags..or anything else which shows them as winners of pdf contests.. Its a recognition after all.. Its like saying look at a uniform.. the person may have high rank but medals also proves his valor.. thus, a internal recognition system for such efforts.. Something visible when we read the posts of such persons reflecting such recognitions...

The medal in a manner is for internal contests winner and will encourage more such participants.. Perhaps a sub section for all contest related stuff so that more members can participate and we can get lot more wider view points..

Would also request some more contests from pure military professional perspective to encourage the likes of @jhungary @Khafee @Vauban @Taygibay @Icarus @Irfan Baloch kind of big wigs to contribute which will help us also enhance our own knowledge and learning stuff from their own field experiences..

If possible i would also request you to encourage more TTA's to participate or an exclusive event for them too.. There are lot of solid brains here from multiple geographies.. We should use their knowledge and share it to know more.. i think barring @Daneshmand @Neutron @Nihonjin1051 no one participated...So we have not tapped our best brain works yet..

Apologies in advance if i am out of line with this post.. Just wanted to give a small feedback to encourage and see more knowledge being shared via different contests..

@Slav Defence
I think its time to announce the winner..

If you could count my vote pls add it to @WAJsal and @The Eagle @Daneshmand (my choice for top 3) with consolation prize to @Neutron

A special high five for @MaarKhoor too for splendid efforts.. He is a good writer no doubt...

If i may suggest, to encourage much wider participation, can you check with say @WebMaster and see if there could be more internal recognition.. Say like medals in place of dual flags..or anything else which shows them as winners of pdf contests.. Its a recognition after all.. Its like saying look at a uniform.. the person may have high rank but medals also proves his valor.. thus, a internal recognition system for such efforts.. Something visible when we read the posts of such persons reflecting such recognitions...

The medal in a manner is for internal contests winner and will encourage more such participants.. Perhaps a sub section for all contest related stuff so that more members can participate and we can get lot more wider view points..

Would also request some more contests from pure military professional perspective to encourage the likes of @jhungary @Khafee @Vauban @Taygibay @Icarus @Irfan Baloch kind of big wigs to contribute which will help us also enhance our own knowledge and learning stuff from their own field experiences..

If possible i would also request you to encourage more TTA's to participate or an exclusive event for them too.. There are lot of solid brains here from multiple geographies.. We should use their knowledge and share it to know more.. i think barring @Daneshmand @Neutron @Nihonjin1051 no one participated...So we have not tapped our best brain works yet..

Apologies in advance if i am out of line with this post.. Just wanted to give a small feedback to encourage and see more knowledge being shared via different contests..
I guess @Slav Defence must be planning something, don't think he will forget anything.

For me you and @Daneshmand win by a mile, especially Daneshmands write-up was fantastic; what you did was something different and quite informative in itself. Followed by a great effort made by @The Eagle ....
Good effort by all.

Thank you, but i did not participate to win. Just some healthy competition.
regards

I guess @Slav Defence must be planning something, don't think he will forget anything.

For me you and @Daneshmand win by a mile, especially Daneshmands write-up was fantastic; what you did was something different and quite informative in itself. Followed by a great effort made by @The Eagle ....
Good effort by all.

Thank you, but i did not participate to win. Just some healthy competition.
regards

Indeed my best bro,you are correct.Basically, I want more to avail this opportunity.Therefore last date of submission is Wednesday, feb 17.After that, no matter how much posters will send request...I am not gonna accept.It is done because last time a poster requested after the passage of submission date.

Regards

For me you and @Daneshmand win by a mile, especially Daneshmands write-up was fantastic
So the winners announced unofficially..
1- @Daneshmand
2- @PARIKRAMA
3- @The Eagle

Congrats in advance

But @WAJsal
Bro when me and @The Eagle submitted our articles, topic is fixed and we wrote accordingly. Me the first one to submit my entry...Anyways every time is a next time....And for sure I didn't participate to win...:enjoy:

@Slav Defence bro
I urge you to announce frequent write up completions to keep the writers in good shape...some say brain is also a muscle and good exercise makes it big...

regards,

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom