What's new

Post your non Anatolian Turkish ancestry

Turks are lightweights.

Pakistanis stay up all night, even on school nights. :lol:
Seriously? :lol: it is about 2 years that I have the same sleeping habit as you guys. I am using the lecture times as the sleep time in the university. :-)

Seriously? :lol: it is about 2 years that I have the same sleeping habit as you guys. I am using the lecture times as the sleep time in the university. :-)

Well in Pakistan it gets hot during the day, so people will stay up all night as a result and sleep in the afternoon.

Well in Pakistan it gets hot during the day, so people will stay up all night as a result and sleep in the afternoon.
uhhh, that makes sense. Have you watched the season 3 of that TV-Series, that you are playing in it?:lol:
I watched seasons 1, and 2. Does it worth to watch the third season? :undecided: I just saw that 16 episodes are shown on the 3rd season.:confused:

uhhh, that makes sense. Have you watched the season 3 of that TV-Series, that you are playing in it?:lol:
I watched seasons 1, and 2. Does it worth to watch the third season? :undecided: I just saw that 16 episodes are shown on the 3rd season.:confused:

I saw a few clips.

They went to Turkey and as usual the Jew was hating on Muslims, and the gay dude was like I cannot accept the burkha. It's disgusting, while the ironic thing is that his homosexuality is disgusting.

I am so glad we don't have Pakistanis making us look bad on basic cable. :lol:

Da fvck. When did my people become mongolians LOL. And since when slant eyes are characteristic of only mongolians. Education is a must.

Real Turks have slanted eyes, and are expert horsemen. Like the ones we have in Northern Pakistan.

Turkey Turks are like Diet Turk. :P

here's a real question to @ghara ghan... WHY Turkmenistan haven't switched to latin script yet? Azerbaijan did so... although I think our version is better :)

Turkish isn't supposed to be written with arabic script man.. it's not natural :)

Turkey Turks will only ever be considered real Turks once they start playing Buzkashi. :P

here's a real question to @ghara ghan... WHY Turkmenistan haven't switched to latin script yet? Azerbaijan did so... although I think our version is better :)

Turkish isn't supposed to be written with arabic script man.. it's not natural :)
brother turkmenistan did it in first hours of independence (it have long story ) but they didn't have great EX about language they created something which even i can't read it :mad: no offend i think azeri is much easier than turkish :D :lol:

btw what is your avatar's name i gonna change mine to something like to yours

brother turkmenistan did it in first hours of independence (it have long story ) but they didn't have great EX about language they created something which even i can't read it :mad: no offend i think azeri is much easier than turkish :D :lol:

btw what is your avatar's name i gonna change mine to something like to yours
bro, trust me Turkish Turkish is better :)

anyway it's just something to make fun of rabia guys... I had something written "**** your sharia" but some ignorant people got offended. Cookie monster was one of the funniest thing I can remember from our childhood and kurabiye in Turkish sounds similiar to rabia... I think yours is pretty cool too... I don't know what the question is :D

Turks are lightweights.

Pakistanis stay up all night, even on school nights. :lol:
No we was just enjoying WE. :P

bro, trust me Turkish Turkish is better :)

anyway it's just something to make fun of rabia guys... I had something written "**** your sharia" but some ignorant people got offended. Cookie monster was one of the funniest thing I can remember from our childhood and kurabiye in Turkish sounds similiar to rabia... I think yours is pretty cool too... I don't know what the question is :D
Mate this has nothing to do with beeing ignorant, i mean its is an offensive word and you should respect the religious feelings of others.

That's an ultra difficult question for me to answer. Actually I have roots from both Northern Azerbaijan, and Iran, and it would be something like asking a person that what you would do if your parents engage in a fight and war, and on which side you will be. Specially, at this condition that I don't like any of the governments in Baku, or Tehran. :disagree: I don't really know. I need to think about it.

Just wondering , why don't you like the government in Baku?

Back
Top Bottom