What's new

Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never said you were. i seems though people dont think that. the user in post #350 is the one who i was mean to annoy. she is always on my case. "you indian show us your flag" bla bla bla.
take it easy.
are you that harsh in the classroom ?

Now that you mention it, I have been told by the kids that I could let up a bit. Hmm. Maybe I need to think about this.

It's just that there and here, I get irritated by sloppy preparation and ignorance of the basics. I make, made my examinations really simple, so that the kids couldn't flunk it, but that didn't work out at all, because they landed up doing no work at all. I was getting paranoid about how much they learnt before going on to the job market, that's one reason I quit.

You probably made that remark conversationally, but now you've given me food for thought.

You edited the post and complain???? can you share the original post ?

He / she posted lotta these ones.

deggg.jpg
degvsse.jpg
dekfrrr.jpg
delnavaz.jpg
delnavddaz.jpg

Same post , many times......

Anyway ............wont be surprised if this member is let off...

Rules can bend...

Ruck fuleS or not.????

.. doesnt know...

Now that you mention it, I have been told by the kids that I could let up a bit. Hmm. Maybe I need to think about this.

It's just that there and here, I get irritated by sloppy preparation and ignorance of the basics. I make, made my examinations really simple, so that the kids couldn't flunk it, but that didn't work out at all, because they landed up doing no work at all. I was getting paranoid about how much they learnt before going on to the job market, that's one reason I quit.

You probably made that remark conversationally, but now you've given me food for thought.
what my tutor always told me is that, we want you to pass, and they say if you have 49.5% and you need 50% for a pass they will bump up your grade. but what they dont get is if yoy make life very easy for them then in the real world they wont last. its like jumping in artic water. some uni encourage student to get work experiance in a real enviroment so they know how hard is work . this is called sandwitch year. and typically if you good they will sponsor you for till you graduate and you have job waiting for you at then end of it. do you do that in india?
end of the day kids will be kids and the way they learn is always the hard way.
mind you im quiet suprised though. i have seen bbc documentries showing little kids putting theri heads down with reasonable ambitions, teacher, nurse, doctor, dentist, engineer etc... from what your saying im guessing you teach high class student from wealthy families. is that right?
if so then thats the problem.

He / she posted lotta these ones.

View attachment 323766 View attachment 323767 View attachment 323768 View attachment 323769 View attachment 323770

Same post , many times......

Anyway ............wont be surprised if this member is let off...

Rules can bend...

Ruck fuleS or not.????

.. doesnt know...
she needs to go
@waz ban hammer....?:sniper:

Last edited:
@WebMaster @waz @Irfan Baloch
Just wants to show you how these Indians gang up against members and started their smear campaign...needed to be muzzled down other wise rabid pack would effect others.

Just look at above posts.
what!
have you seen post #362 your basically asking for it. if i was him i would do the same. and again and again. till you learn to behave

Agreed specially the neighboring countries pack.

not all bad from there but some average joe(s) likes constant attention on net something they miss at their homes.

He's duplicate ID of Markhoor aka Overload etc etc. even a blind can see it. However, PDF management has been Ignoring it - he's been breaking forums rule(s); if it's like child(s) & even after reporting several posts, no action has been taken.

Take a look at his Signature directed to Joe Sir. He's beenot foul mouthing about him in many Profile Posts etc etc but again NO ACTION. :sick:
Lets tag other members of your pack to join

@waz
Since the day i join these gang members targeting me by calling banned member i my self lodged i compliant but nothing happen If you find me that member ban me for life otherwise screw the accusers.

@LadyFinger @Moonlight @django

Thanks for the tag. @Delnavaz B

I would only say, keep doing your thing if you like to expose some of what india is doing in Kashmir. It all started with that. Leave the joe guy and other trolls.

Don't respond to them. Ignore!
Afterall none of them matters anyway.

Ciao. Hope you have a good time posting! :)

Lets tag other members of your pack to join

@waz
Since the day i join these gang members targeting me by calling banned member i my self lodged i compliant but nothing happen If you find me that member ban me for life otherwise screw the accusers.

@LadyFinger @Moonlight @django

what my tutor always told me is that, we want you to pass, and they say if you have 49.5% and you need 50% for a pass they will bump up your grade. but what they dont get is if yoy make life very easy for them then in the real world they wont last. its like jumping in artic water. some uni encourage student to get work experiance in a real enviroment so they know how hard is work . this is called sandwitch year. and typically if you good they will sponsor you for till you graduate and you have job waiting for you at then end of it. do you do that in india?
end of the day kids will be kids and the way they learn is always the hard way.
mind you im quiet suprised though. i have seen bbc documentries showing little kids putting theri heads down with reasonable ambitions, teacher, nurse, doctor, dentist, engineer etc... from what your saying im guessing you teach high class student from wealthy families. is that right?
if so then thats the problem.

No.

It's a little more complex than that. I could explain, but that is so hugely off the rails that it would look incongruous, it would even feel incongruous writing it. In telegraphese,

elite institution offering its regular course students a top-end start to careers promotes additional professional course and eases competitive difficulties in that additional professional area by recruiting anyone willing to pay the fees. Result is students with sense of entitlement and offended injured expressions when asked to study while not being anywhere near the intellectual HP of the other regular course students.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom