What's new

Post Kashmir conflict resolution what India & Pakistan will do

volatile

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello Everyone , the question arise in my mind that when so ever Kashmir is settled according to the will of people how it is going to transform Pakistan & India .

Currently Pakistan & India in comparison

Spends respectively
3.4 % & 2.5 % on defence to GDP
66% & 70% debt to GDP
11% & 8% infrastructure investments to GDP
Around 30% population earns less than 1.9$ a day (even the 1.9$ is questionable as benchmark)

My real question is how the economies can transform post Kashmir conflict since because or in cover of Kashmir both have managed to make armies and kept on burning $ .

Hope to have a positive discussion since i believe both countries establishments dont see or have worked out these scenarios

India will continue with its defence spending as it has china to be aware of. But it will be a boon for Pakistan send straight from heaven. Funds diverted from defence to other sectors like education, poverty elevation etc. Reduced insurgency incidents, trade and economy boom as India and Pakistan restablish trade ties, which will lead to inclreased GDP growth rate. Social Impact will be unimaginable, too positively huge to even descibe here. But it willbe a huge blow to military and their monoplistic industrial complex which sustains on csevered ties with India and derives power from anti India. So unfortunately not gonna happen, at least not in the way you would hope for.

LoC should be converted into the international border. That's the only possible outcome I see. Once this is done, Pakistan will be in chaos as religious Mullahs out there will be very frustrated. I pray Pakistan gets the strength to deal with such situation.

But it willbe a huge blow to military and their monoplistic industrial complex which sustains on csevered ties with India and derives power from anti India. So unfortunately not gonna happen, at least not in the way you would hope for.
Hi its the same on the other side as well remmember Chinese are your biggest trading partners and most recently under the love of US hate China policy is adapted

LoC should be converted into the international border. That's the only possible outcome I see. Once this is done, Pakistan will be in chaos as religious Mullahs out there will be very frustrated. I pray Pakistan gets the strength to deal with such situation.
I feel your hatred has nothing to contribute how ever if religious Mullahs are reality then fanatic Hindutva are equal reality

Hello Everyone , the question arise in my mind that when so ever Kashmir is settled according to the will of people how it is going to transform Pakistan & India .

Spends respectively
66% & 70% debt to GDP
Around 30% population earns less than 1.9$ a day (even the 1.9$ is questionable as benchmark)

My real question is how the economies can transform post Kashmir conflict since because or in cover of Kashmir both have managed to make armies and kept on burning $ .

Hope to have a positive discussion since i believe both countries establishments dont see or have worked out these scenarios

Kashmir is big issue but there are other issues too like border dispute of Sircreek so both countries have make step by step resolution of issues if Kashmir issue is settled as per will of Kashmiries.

I feel your hatred has nothing to contribute how ever if religious Mullahs are reality then fanatic Hindutva are equal reality
I'm sorry if you saw hatred in my post. It was unintentional.

However, I don't see any other outcome other than converting LoC into the international border. I can assure you that "Hindutva Fanatics" are up and ready for it. Can you be sure about the Mullahs if it happens ?

Hi its the same on the other side as well remmember Chinese are your biggest trading partners and most recently under the love of US hate China policy is adapted

I agree with your assertion. But I guess hostility is not high enough to include trade in it. BTW our biggest trading partner is Germany.

However, I don't see any other outcome other than converting LoC into the international border. I can assure you that "Hindutva Fanatics" are up and ready for it. Can you be sure about the Mullahs if it happens ?
If you can contribute to economics it will be great

I think it's better to make the LAC the border and be done with it.
Pakistan don't involve in Kashmir affairs, India don't involve in any of Pakistans affairs just trade. Like India and China is doing.
Let the issue in Kashmir be settled by India. Not seeing through a communal issue, but more as a economic issue.
Job issue, things will be solved.

Spends respectively
66% & 70% debt to GDP

Even if India-Pakistan settle the border issues, Pakistan would still need to settle its border issues with Afghanistan and India needs to settle its border issues with China.

Good initiative. Such threads are good, but somebody needs to be serious about it. It's not only discussion, the people needs to stand up to the policies of the Gov.t. & push for opening borders & trade. It will shift focus. If not, you keep going round & round which ever direction, you end up in the same place.

Let's atleast stop the deaths of the unfortunate soldiers who sacrifice for their lives for the unwanted cause.

Last edited:
I think it's better to make the LAC the border and be done with it.
Pakistan don't involve in Kashmir affairs, India don't involve in any of Pakistans affairs just trade. Like India and China is doing.
Let the issue in Kashmir be settled by India. Not seeing through a communal issue, but more as a economic issue.
Job issue, things will be solved.

We rather have status quo then stab Kashmiris in the back. Its India which is desperate to convert LoC in to IB.

defense expenditures will go down
will people's lives improve ? not necessarily
you have some venal elites running both countries

We rather have status quo then stab Kashmiris in the back. Its India which is desperate to convert LoC in to IB.
Yeah, I get it. So, we can continue this exasperating drama on every forum available. From internet to UN.
I can very well assure you, there won't be a status quo change. No matter how hard you try.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom