What's new

Post Kashmir conflict resolution what India & Pakistan will do

Hello Everyone , the question arise in my mind that when so ever Kashmir is settled according to the will of people how it is going to transform Pakistan & India .

Currently Pakistan & India in comparison

Spends respectively
3.4 % & 2.5 % on defence to GDP
66% & 70% debt to GDP
11% & 8% infrastructure investments to GDP
Around 30% population earns less than 1.9$ a day (even the 1.9$ is questionable as benchmark)

My real question is how the economies can transform post Kashmir conflict since because or in cover of Kashmir both have managed to make armies and kept on burning $ .

Hope to have a positive discussion since i believe both countries establishments dont see or have worked out these scenarios
Bad blood between India & pakistan is not bcos of kashmir alone. As such resolution of kashmir will not have any change.
Same thing can be said of afghanistan, why does not pakistan have good relations with afghans when they have no territorial issues?

Bad blood between India & pakistan is not bcos of kashmir alone. As such resolution of kashmir will not have any change.
Kashmir is root cause for every problem
Same thing can be said of afghanistan, why does not pakistan have good relations with afghans when they have no territorial issues?
With Afghanistan only India incites the puppet Govt rest we dont have any issue ,Brits are sole guarantors of pre partition accord between India and Afghanistan

If Kashmir issue is solved sensibly then region will prosper and Pakistan india relation will improve, but this will only happen if Indians elect a sensible government and recognize the rights of Kashmir people. Probability of this event is unfortunately very low.

Yeah, I get it. So, we can continue this exasperating drama on every forum available. From internet to UN.
I can very well assure you, there won't be a status quo change. No matter how hard you try.

Pakistan isn't interested in any solution without input from Kashmiris of IoK. Meanwhile AJK/GB are peaceful areas of so called dispute with no insurgency. We can wait it out for IoKashmiris to decide their future. It depends on them and no us. They don't want to be with India, simple as that.

Convince Kashmiris of IoK to give up freedom struggle. Now don't come with BS of Kashmiri working in your company have different views. Let's hold referendum and then they can decide.

Pakistan isn't interested in any solution without input from Kashmiris of IoK. Meanwhile AJK/GB are peaceful areas of so called dispute with no insurgency. We can wait it out for IoKashmiris to decide their future. It depends on them and no us. They don't want to be with India, simple as that.

Convince Kashmiris of IoK to give up freedom struggle. Now don't come with BS of Kashmiri working in your company have different views. Let's hold referendum and then they can decide.

Nice, then good luck finding a solution. In the current geo political scenario. There won't be any resolution invloving India giving away land. Rest is all BS for us.

to convert LoC into the IB is not a solution in long term.. because kashmiri people would continue their struggle.. the only solution in my mind that india have to provide all the necessity to Kashmiri people without distinguishing the religion & faith and India failed to establish this narrative within 70 years..

to convert LoC into the IB is not a solution in long term.. because kashmiri people would continue their struggle.. the only solution in my mind that india have to provide all the necessity to Kashmiri people without distinguishing the religion & faith and India failed to establish this narrative within 70 years..

There is no shortfall in providing necessity to people of J&K.

No income taxes levied on them.

In a larger picture this is disastrous for a region as it creates more friction to accept change ,.
There is no shortfall in providing necessity to people of J&K.

No income taxes levied on them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom