What's new

Post Assad Syrian map: What do you think?

tyrant

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
I think Alevis are thinking of these boundaries as an alternative, since it satisfies most of their interests. FSA will disagree for sure.
What do you think?

jI3eL.png

Edit: This is a theoretic map for future not what is currently going on.

I doubt there will be any map ....

There will be a lot of random zigzag lines drawn in blood.

Assad will never fall as his government is Russia's red line for the west and Iran supports him too . This war will end 1 day and some of the puppets like Qatar , Turkey and SA trying to hit Iran in Syria will be punished for that .

Assad will never fall as his government is Russia's red line for the west and Iran supports him too . This war will end 1 day and some of the puppets like Qatar , Turkey and SA trying to hit Iran in Syria will be punished for that .

No one can predict anything now. I think the way of survival for Assad is :
1. to withdraw the forces from unimportant bases
2. Focusing on strategic locations
3. Arming PKK by MANPADS and everything
4. Cutting off basic supplies such as water and electric and gas to areas that are not under the Syrian army; so people will emigrate to Turkey and that will cause them economic burden.

No one can predict anything now. I think the way of survival for Assad is :
1. to withdraw the forces from unimportant bases
2. Focusing on strategic locations
3. Arming PKK by MANPADS and everything
4. Cutting off basic supplies such as water and electric and gas to areas that are not under the Syrian army; so people will emigrate to Turkey and that will cause them economic burden.

The army has left unimportant places and they've tried to make defensive lines in main cities and important places in order to take More casualties of the terrorists . most of the places that the rebels have taken and shown in the videos had been emptied before .

I think arming pkk and trying to put pressure on turkey by encouraging kurds or attempting to ruin tourism in turkey might happen if Turkey wanna continue supporting the terrorists .

Post Assad Syria will be like the Lebanese war on a massive scale. the jihadis and Kurdish militias are already fighting each other. You have Alawi militias,christian militias,the FSA,kurdish militias and salafist extremist. After this wa ris over anothe rone will arise worst then this and Syria will be a broken and bloody place.

jI3eL.png

i dont think FSA control this much on syrian land i wish this war ends soon this is so sad if you look at this map as people homes and family destroyed by war .
there are no good or bad countries when it comes to politics and the sad reality is international superpowers and the region top powers are fighting their war using syrian people

This map is funny... they put FSA in control of Syria.... First of all if FSA did control just a village.. the outside opposition will be in Syria already.. and they will form a government inside Syria NOT IN DOHA hhahaha

Anyways... Syrians will not allow a division...

I've done some more research and according to some strategists the patriot missiles in Turkey are not aimed at Syria at all, but at Iran prior to a U.S. attack on Iran.

After Assad is gone, every Alawite will be massacred to the last man, woman and child by the Sunni majority. Some of the Sunni fighters or extremists bluntly state in front of the cameras that they will kill the Alawite minority in a post Assad Syria. Other minorities might be spared this level of atrocities, but no doubt the new Syria is going to get much uglier and bloodier.

After Assad is gone, every Alawite will be massacred to the last man, woman and child by the Sunni majority. Some of the Sunni fighters or extremists bluntly state in front of the cameras that they will kill the Alawite minority in a post Assad Syria. Other minorities might be spared this level of atrocities, but no doubt the new Syria is going to get much uglier and bloodier.
Which could have been easily prevented if only Assad gave up power to avoid this civil war.

Which could have been easily prevented if only Assad gave up power to avoid this civil war.
the FSA since day they started beheading people based on their names... and they still do it... they have already burned Chruches and mosques.... because FSA don't care about Syrian people because they FSA are not even Syrians....

Back
Top Bottom