What's new

Possibly this is China's own HAARP

I think HAARP is BS. Weather events and geological protuberances are orders of magnitude larger than anything people can manipulation.

Believe TG, 宁可信其有,不可信其无.

If US has it, then China must have it as well.

whatever.....

no match to the one that US have!! :D

whatever.....

no match to the one that US have!! :D

True, but we are the only one who can manage to catch up, while the rest just can't get remotely close the gap with US.

Think about it, US the first one with midcourse missile interception, while China just got that after US announced it.

SuperComputer is mostly used for analysis of oil and gas deposits, drug simulations, modeling industries, at max nuclear simulation.

All of the chips are manufactured in America, Germany, and Taiwan and designed mostly in India and America. The brains for Chineese systems are entirely outsourced.

SuperComputer is mostly used for analysis of oil and gas deposits, drug simulations, modeling industries, at max nuclear simulation.

All of the chips are manufactured in America, Germany, and Taiwan and designed mostly in India and America. The brains for Chineese systems are entirely outsourced.

Hopefully you were just sarcastic. :rofl:

^ Intel or Nvidia/AMD chips are designed in the USA, Germany, Israel, and India, manufactured in Singapore, Costa Rica, Indonesia and Taiwan.

Sorry if my post was off-topic but I was replying to ChineseTiger1986. Good luck on Supercomputer with indigenous CPU you are trying to built. The Interconnect is what the Chinese designed.

One more OT: The day of CPU-based supercomputers is getting over, little by little. GPU-farms will shape the future of supercomputers, GPUs can soundly beat CPUs in highly parallel tasks.

^ Intel or Nvidia/AMD chips are designed in the USA, Germany, Israel, and India, manufactured in Singapore, Costa Rica, Indonesia and Taiwan.

Sorry if my post was off-topic but I was replying to ChineseTiger1986. Good luck on Supercomputer with indigenous CPU you are trying to built. The Interconnect is what the Chinese designed.

One more OT: The day of CPU-based supercomputers is getting over, little by little. GPU-farms will shape the future of supercomputers, GPUs can soundly beat CPUs in highly parallel tasks.

The later variants of Tianhe supercomputer now use the Loongson chips.

Loongson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It doesn't support Windows like the architecture of X86 does, so Chinese government believes this way is safer.

Back
Top Bottom