What's new

Possible Strategy for Zarb-e-Azb

rockstar08

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys i want to start a serious thread about the possible strategy of Pakistan Army in " Operation Zarb-e-Azb " ...
what you guys think Army should do , some peoples may know about actions of army please dont disclose any information which can hurt our army operation but discuss how to to deal with terrorist .. and also discuss about the possible reaction from terrorist and ways to counter them .. how can we make this operation Successful within desired time and with lowest collateral damage possible ..

kindly dont bring political issues or political leaders here ... or else your post will be reported to mods ...
i want a decent and serious discussion .. and i also want peoples to discuss that how can a normal civilian can support their army .

some of the possible strategies which think ..
1. Full scale Air strikes for a long time , and than put the boots on ground .. so less damage for army .
2. infantry march towards infected areas with Air support .
3. complete land invasion .
4. commando action with gunships .

@Aeronaut @Zarvan @Akheilos @Irfan Baloch @Abu Zolfiqar @cb4 @Oscar @DESERT FIGHTER @Manticore @Abu Nasar @W.11 @Devil Soul @A.Rafay @xyxmt @Pakistanisage @American Pakistani @ajpirzada @Leader @secretservice @MastanKhan and all Pakistanis are Welcome to share their comments ...

kindly indians stay away from this thread ... unless you have something positive to post ..

what the army and PAF are doing now is sufficient and ill trust them along the way....realities shift, so will tactics

We need complete land invasion of the entire area and the sooner the better.

in my opinion precision air strikes are enough to take out big targets (big bunkers and factories).but this is just for now...we will have to put boots on ground later due to the very complex terrain and their hidden small bunkers.

what the army and PAF are doing now is sufficient and ill trust them along the way....realities shift, so will tactics

bro i trust them too for now , but do you think as general discussion they can land the troops on ground ? or pound them with guided bombs for more time ? so when our troops are on ground they wont face much resistance ?

We need complete land invasion of the entire area and the sooner the better.

please elaborate your strategy a little more ...

For now, whatever the Army does, it must be supported.

everyone do support .. but as i mentioned few points in Opening post that how to invade ? more air strike ? direct land assaults ? or cammando raids ? and what about the possible reaction from terrrorist how to tackle that ?

Just keep them on the run, feel them scared all the time so cant even sleep at nights and soon they will start killing each other or handing themselves to security forces. The only thing thats hard is to secure Afghan border so they cant run across the border but I hope Army has armed drones as speculated by some people which can monitor the border areas round the clock and hunt down the fleeing bastards.

everyone do support .. but as i mentioned few points in Opening post that how to invade ? more air strike ? direct land assaults ? or cammando raids ? and what about the possible reaction from terrrorist how to tackle that ?

I think we should trust the abilities of the commanders involved in the operation to determine the precise mix of assault modalities according to their assessments. They know the best. The nation should concentrate on providing moral and financial support to the troops unconditionally, and help with providing for the displaced civilian population as best as they can under the circumstances.

Hi,

as usual it is too late for the military to do something---. The snake has already slithered away.

Before the start of the mission---all escape routes had to be closed by troops in large numbers---the news media censored for any news leak about the attack---flyers dropped in waziristan declaring the al qaeda & their supporter as enemies of islam---because they were destroying the fortress of Islam ( pakistan )---rewards for the heads of the al qaeda---or any other information leading to their apprehension by the public---neighbourhoods to start neighbourhood watches & report activity to the police or military---people living cloe to rail tracks keeping an eye on strangers---.

So many things could have been done----but the biggest would be to have the public involved---make them do something---make them take the ownership of the security of the neighbourhoods & country & its assets---.

The only way the military can win if it can have the public fight their part of the battle for their sake---that is the only way to win----.

Make the public the enemy of the al qaeda & the taliban---& they will do what the military cannot do.

So far this is how it is going, but our Army is also very caring & are working for the safety of displaced people as well.

I think we should trust the abilities of the commanders involved in the operation to determine the precise mix of assault modalities according to their assessments. They know the best. The nation should concentrate on providing moral and financial support to the troops unconditionally, and help with providing for the displaced civilian population as best as they can under the circumstances.

i agree with you ..

Hi,

as usual it is too late for the military to do something---. The snake has already slithered away.

Before the start of the mission---all escape routes had to be closed by troops in large numbers---the news media censored for any news leak about the attack---flyers dropped in waziristan declaring the al qaeda & their supporter as enemies of islam---because they were destroying the fortress of Islam ( pakistan )---rewards for the heads of the al qaeda---or any other information leading to their apprehension by the public---neighbourhoods to start neighbourhood watches & report activity to the police or military---people living cloe to rail tracks keeping an eye on strangers---.

So many things could have been done----but the biggest would be to have the public involved---make them do something---make them take the ownership of the security of the neighbourhoods & country & its assets---.

The only way the military can win if it can have the public fight their part of the battle for their sake---that is the only way to win----.

Make the public the enemy of the al qaeda & the taliban---& they will do what the military cannot do.

dont you think we already try this ? we make Amaan Lasker of tribal peoples to fight with terrorist ? but talibans are animals and those shemales cant fight like mens so they use suicide attacks on tribal leader ,

i agree with you ..
dont you think we already try this ? we make Amaan Lasker of tribal peoples to fight with terrorist ? but talibans are animals and those shemales cant fight like mens so they use suicide attacks on tribal leader ,

Hi,

I am totally against " amman lashkar's "---it is not their job to fight. I am talking about citizens of large & small cities & towns---let them work for the state.

People / villagers living in the viccinity of rail tracks, gas & oil pipelines, need to be made more pro-active---there must be rewards offered for reporting & extra protection provided to that area.

Hi,

I am totally against " amman lashkar's "---it is not their job to fight. I am talking about citizens of large & small cities & towns---let them work for the state.

People / villagers living in the viccinity of rail tracks, gas & oil pipelines, need to be made more pro-active---there must be rewards offered for reporting & extra protection provided to that area.

that sounds nice but in pakistan , its only a dream :(

Hi,

We're not Syria. We're not in the middle of an all-out civil war. Our citizens need to support the army and continue with their daily lives to keep the economy rolling.

Back
Top Bottom